ADVERTISEMENT

Hmm, who was it that suppressed Hunter's laptop? Joe Biden may be compromised by China...

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
The Commie, anti-American government, media, and nutcase anti-Trump sheep have all suppressed this story that seems to have some legs now.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/miranda-devine-well-founded-concerns-joe-biden-compromised-china

MIRANDA DEVINE: I think it's more of our indications that Hunter Biden was deeply embedded in the very highest echelons of the U.S. government during the time that his father was vice president. And also Big Tech, some of the personal cell phone numbers that he had in his contact list included top U.S. officials who were responsible for overseeing the China-U.S. relationship, also top Google executives. And I think it shows that, whatever else we say about Joe Biden, there have to be well-founded concerns that he may be compromised when it comes to China, through his son and his brother's family business to do with China.

And a lot of that is being investigated by the US attorney in Delaware … that probe drags on. Let's hope that it doesn't get slow-walked past the midterms. But I think after the midterms, when the Republicans, if they do take back the House and the Senate or the Senate, they will be definitely be investigating. That's what they're saying. They're already marshaling resources and investigating behind the scenes. And they will be looking into all these links between
Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, Joe Biden, and the Chinese communist regime in particular.

The Commie, anti-American government, media, and nutcase anti-Trump sheep have all suppressed this story that seems to have some legs now.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/miranda-devine-well-founded-concerns-joe-biden-compromised-china

MIRANDA DEVINE: I think it's more of our indications that Hunter Biden was deeply embedded in the very highest echelons of the U.S. government during the time that his father was vice president. And also Big Tech, some of the personal cell phone numbers that he had in his contact list included top U.S. officials who were responsible for overseeing the China-U.S. relationship, also top Google executives. And I think it shows that, whatever else we say about Joe Biden, there have to be well-founded concerns that he may be compromised when it comes to China, through his son and his brother's family business to do with China.

And a lot of that is being investigated by the US attorney in Delaware … that probe drags on. Let's hope that it doesn't get slow-walked past the midterms. But I think after the midterms, when the Republicans, if they do take back the House and the Senate or the Senate, they will be definitely be investigating. That's what they're saying. They're already marshaling resources and investigating behind the scenes. And they will be looking into all these links between
Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, Joe Biden, and the Chinese communist regime in particular.
The walls are closing in. I can’t believe @RayGravesGhost hasn’t brought this up. I mean after all, he is a sock (oops) err… a man of equal justice for all.

As I have said before, and as we all know….the dems are the ones that have been doing exactly what they accuse others of doing. It’s WHY they are doing it. To deflect away from their crimes.

The dems are going to get rid of Biden.

Winter is coming for marxist Joe, and commie kamala
😍

images

The walls are closing in. I can’t believe @RayGravesGhost hasn’t brought this up. I mean after all, he is a sock (oops) err… a man of equal justice for all.

Funny haven't heard you mention this...

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/02/us/politics/jared-kushner-house-investigation.html

House Panel Examining Jared Kushner Over Saudi Investment in New Firm
The House Oversight Committee is seeking documents related to the $2 billion investment by a Saudi fund in the private equity firm started by Mr. Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and former adviser.

Brandon IS guilty as he can be. At least the British know how to take care of their garbage...our left simply do not care...and that is why I do not think that they are worthy enough to call themselves Americans. They are not worthy of this GREAT Country. in fact, if the truth be known...I am quite sure we were fighting AGAINST them to gain our Independence!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/02/us/politics/jared-kushner-house-investigation.html

The House Oversight Committee is seeking documents related to the $2 billion investment by a Saudi fund in the private equity firm started by Mr. Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and former adviser.
Winter is coming for marxist Joe, and commie kamala. Jan 2023.

Oh boy...the house and lefty communist's MADE UP a 3 year with hunt, aided by the FBI,CIA and at least the NSA on Trump. And ZERO came out of it EXCEPT we all found out it was HILLARY and you guys that have ALWAYS aided Russia to line your pockets. You see...our pockets are full, and we have jobs!

Reactions: jfegaly

Once the hearings begin in the House early 2023 I don't see how Biden can stay in office as he will be implicated also. You also have the alzheimers situation. They will probably bring some weak charges against Hunter that Biden will pardon and then he will leave. Kamala Harris will be an even bigger joke probably when she takes over.

Reactions: gatordad3
Once the hearings begin in the House early 2023 I don't see how Biden can stay in office as he will be implicated also. You also have the alzheimers situation. They will probably bring some weak charges against Hunter that Biden will pardon and then he will leave. Kamala Harris will be an even bigger joke probably when she takes over.
Not if The Nasty Pelosi moves in to 25th amendment Whoremala's aicss.

Logically, you are correct

The problem is this will be more political show and nothing will happen.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Do you think Biden could possibly hang around until his term ends?
I think two things happens and a lot depends on the midterms. Let’s say the red tsunami comes which is worst case scenario for Biden.

1. A medical problem will happen where the 25th will be used or he dies.

2. The right goes for the jugular and the pressure is so massive he resigns. The resignation will serve as Justice because the left and right are the same party.

However, the men and women that impeached Nixon do not exist in our current climate. Naturally, the right is sackless and will sit on this for two years because no one in DC is truly about solving the countries problems but more about deflecting blame to position themselves in 24.

Reactions: gatordad3
I think two things happens and a lot depends on the midterms. Let’s say the red tsunami comes which is worst case scenario for Biden.

1. A medical problem will happen where the 25th will be used or he dies.

2. The right goes for the jugular and the pressure is so massive he resigns. The resignation will serve as Justice because the left and right are the same party.

However, the men and women that impeached Nixon do not exist in our current climate. Naturally, the right is sackless and will sit on this for two years because no one in DC is truly about solving the countries problems but more about deflecting blame to position themselves in 24.

You nailed it in #1. As for #2, the pressure would only get too massive if the media completely turns their backs on Joe and they participate in getting him ousted. If the Dems had a good candidate the entire party was behind, then I could see #2 happening.

But, unfortunately, the most accurate thing in your response is that the Right is sackless and will sit on it, talk big, but do nothing.

But, unfortunately, the most accurate thing in your response is that the Right is sackless and will sit on it, talk big, but do nothing.
I'd say it's time for conservatives to be the tyrants we're accused of being. What's the difference, other than clubbing them left like the baby seals they are and richly deserve. Instead of the left being the liars they are, let's make them truth tellers. 😂

I'd say it's time for conservatives to be the tyrants we're accused of being. What's the difference, other than clubbing them left like the baby seals they are and richly deserve. Instead of the left being the liars they are, let's make them truth tellers. 😂
Unfortunately, the only way to fix this mess is for the people to take control and physically root out the problem. The system isn’t perfect but it’s the best system compared to other countries and it’s definitely worth fighting for and preserving.

The issue is, it would take the people to do it and if we had indication that they’re not ready, please re-read @RayGravesGhost posts. There are millions who think like she does and would rather suck the government tit than have true freedom.

The issue is, it would take the people to do it and if we had indication that they’re not ready, please re-read @RayGravesGhost posts. There are millions who think like she does and would rather suck the government tit than have true freedom.
She? I never thought about that. Another reason for not allow it to vote. Corrrine Brown perhaps? 😂 I'm beginning to wonder................. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Screen-Shot-2017-05-12-at-10.50.46-AM.png

The CCP will be confounded to learn about democracy in China.

Running over the citizenry with main battle tanks is common in democracies, no???
Funny thing...they were just making fun of capitalism right before the witch (B) flew her broomstick over there. How IGNORANT she is...and the media person refused to correct her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT