ADVERTISEMENT

"Hispanics thriving under Trump"

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Another headline you won't see on CNN for obvious reasons:

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/407079-hispanics-flourishing-in-trump-economy

"President Trump's economy is the rising tide that is lifting all boats. This is especially true for Hispanics, who were among the biggest victims of the low-growth, high-regulation economy under President Obama.

Last week, the Census Bureauannouncednew household income numbers, which showed that median income for Hispanic households grew by 3.7 percent, adjusted for inflation, last year. That’s more than double the increase seen by all households. More Hispanics moved into the upper-income brackets, and fewer remained in the lower ones. That’s welcome news as the nation celebratesHispanic Heritage Month."

Great news for hispanics, so why isn't CNN talking about it?

You know why. So why are you still watching CNN?

We know why.

Reactions: nail1988
Race pimp Beto seems to have shifted away from his efforts to covet the Latino and Latina vote in Texas. In the Cruz/Beto debate, he mentioned his white privilege and black American's lack of.

Beto talked about a box black Americans must check concerning a DUI case on job applications which exempted Beto. This little tidbit confused us all. Job applications in Texas are the same for all of us.

Race pimp Beto seems to have shifted away from his efforts to covet the Latino and Latina vote in Texas. In the Cruz/Beto debate, he mentioned his white privilege and black American's lack of.

Beto talked about a box black Americans must check concerning a DUI case on job applications which exempted Beto. This little tidbit confused us all. Job applications in Texas are the same for all of us.

WBAP tells me the fake Hispanic is starting to hemorrhage support

I believe this may be why race pimp Beto might be making such an effort to play to black Americans. The brothers down on 11th Street I'm talking to aren't buying in. I love the sister who called Rick Roberts at WBAP in Cow Town. She blasted Beto for comparing sniveling million dollar NFL whiners to Rosa Parks.

Jon Ker, Chairman, McLennan County Republican Party reporting Cruz signs are being stolen or destroyed about as fast as they can be planted.

Texas has registered 400,000 new voters since March, a record for mid terms. Kalifornians, Puerto Ricans, and Illinoisans are pouring in. What we must hope for is they don't vote to turn Texas into the sewers from where they came.

nail, spouse and I qualify for mail in voting in Texas. I'm about to hand deliver our ballots to Hewitt post office both marked R. When early voting begins Oct. 22, I'll check to make sure our votes are in the hands of bean counters. Remember some counties in Texas losing ballots in the 2016 elections? Remember no one ever seems to lose Dimm votes?

nail, spouse and I qualify for mail in voting in Texas. I'm about to hand deliver our ballots to Hewitt post office both marked R. When early voting begins Oct. 22, I'll check to make sure our votes are in the hands of bean counters. Remember some counties in Texas losing ballots in the 2016 elections? Remember no one ever seems to lose Dimm votes?

Rats know how to steal elections?

Remember when Al Franken defeated Norm Coleman in 2009 when they found 200 ballots in the back of Trunk ?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...-have-won-his-senate-seat-through-voter-fraud

I delivered 2 mail in ballots to the Hewitt post office this AM. Both were marked straight ticket Republican.

In 2016 spouse and I voted early. I presented my photo ID before being able to vote. I was able to obtain a photo ID all by myself. My white spouse did not help me in any fashion. The Dimms are against people like me being forced to present a photo ID. Unfair to minorities the race pimps say.

Of course we all know the Dimm's real intent is voter fraud.

Cruz sign missing on Old Lorena Road farm. Republican "Doc" Anderson sign still in place. Cruz sign was there yesterday. I'll pass by on my way back to work from lunch. I'll keep an eye out.

Cruz sign missing on Old Lorena Road farm. Republican "Doc" Anderson sign still in place. Cruz sign was there yesterday. I'll pass by on my way back to work from lunch. I'll keep an eye out.

Beto signs found at the entrances of subdivisions in Southlake. Southalake has no sin ordinance on city property

Cruz sign still missing at farm on Old Lorena Road. New Cruz and "Doc" Anderson signs at US 84 and Old Lorena Road on state property. A Ram P/U was setting beside the signs. I wonder if the driver was standing guard. I pass by every day. I'll keep an eye out.

Beto is anti business. Texas' economy is smokin'. Blue state flight overwhelms Texas. Will it sink us?

From today's Waco Tribune-Herald, ultra left wing communist rag Washington Post wannabe: Headline: Beto is all wrong for pro-Trump Texas, by Ed Rogers.

Beto received four pinocchios for lying about trying to leave the scene of his DUI. According to FiveThirtyEight, Cruz votes with President Trump 90.9 percent of the time, Beto 28.9 percent of the time.

Beto would rather stick with left wing slogans than talk about specifics while low information supporters swoon.

We heard the next big Texas Democrat play out 4 years ago when Gov. A'bott' laid waste to Abortion Barbie aka Wendy Davis. I remember the bumper stickers. WANT TO TURN DALLAS INTO DETROIT? VOTE WENDY DAVIS

Beto is completely illiterate when it comes to talking about taxes and jobs, in the fashion of Hugoline Cortez. Beto hasn't a clue what has made Texas a powerhouse for growth and jobs.

A prop for the beleaguered Coo-mo. Chris Coumo couldn't think as slow as Hugoline Cortez if he tried.

From today's Waco Tribune-Herald, ultra left wing communist rag Washington Post wannabe: Headline: Beto is all wrong for pro-Trump Texas, by Ed Rogers.

Beto received four pinocchios for lying about trying to leave the scene of his DUI. According to FiveThirtyEight, Cruz votes with President Trump 90.9 percent of the time, Beto 28.9 percent of the time.

Beto would rather stick with left wing slogans than talk about specifics while low information supporters swoon.

We heard the next big Texas Democrat play out 4 years ago when Gov. A'bott' laid waste to Abortion Barbie aka Wendy Davis. I remember the bumper stickers. WANT TO TURN DALLAS INTO DETROIT? VOTE WENDY DAVIS

Beto is completely illiterate when it comes to talking about taxes and jobs, in the fashion of Hugoline Cortez. Beto hasn't a clue what has made Texas a powerhouse for growth and jobs.

A prop for the beleaguered Coo-mo. Chris Coumo couldn't think as slow as Hugoline Cortez if he tried.

I think Trump mentioned a couple of weeks ago that he would be doing a rally in Texas for Cruz. That should be coming up pretty soon and the crowd should be MASSIVE. Any word on it?

I think Trump mentioned a couple of weeks ago that he would be doing a rally in Texas for Cruz. That should be coming up pretty soon and the crowd should be MASSIVE. Any word on it?

Nothing new since the Democrat morning reported MAGA to rally in Texas ( wanting it in the biggest stadium in Texas ) jera world.

Don Jr is currently in Texas stumping for Cruz according to state run ABC13 news Houston.

From my mailbox today:

Dear Mr. HeavyRunner,

President Trump is headed to Texas soon, on a mission to rally Texas Republicans and mobilize our conservative base with just weeks to go before the crucial midterm elections.....

Senator Ted Cruz

No details where or when.

Very good numbers are showing for Beto rallies. The problem. Young Hispanics are showing up who do not turn out to vote. Cruz took 40 percent of the Hispanic vote when he won his Senate seat.

Cruz and "Doc" Anderson signs stand at US 84 and Old Lorena Road. Construction workers dare Antifa stiffs to try to vandalize or steal signs. Construction workers are parking close to signs while 24 hour overpass construction is ongoing.

Cruz sign at Old Lorena Road farm is still missing. The sign didn't last 24 hours.

Construction workers at US 84 and Old Lorena Road are taking the weekend off. Cruz sign still stands. I'll check on it again tomorrow. Monday.

Cruz sign made it through the weekend. Construction worker's red Ram is parked right next to it. Another poll is out with Cruz 5 point lead. Cruz has a real effective TV ad running where an NBC 5 newswoman talks about Beto on camera talking about police gunning down black Americans.

Race pimp Beto is really going after the black vote. Latino vote looks shaky. Beto is doubling down on black.

Cruz sign made it through the weekend. Construction worker's red Ram is parked right next to it. Another poll is out with Cruz 5 point lead. Cruz has a real effective TV ad running where an NBC 5 newswoman talks about Beto on camera talking about police gunning down black Americans.

Race pimp Beto is really going after the black vote. Latino vote looks shaky. Beto is doubling down on black.

10 Cruz signs put out Friday along Dove road and White chapel. All 10 signs are still-standing

Last edited:
Big rain in Waco. Construction workers fled leaving Cruz sign unprotected at US 84 and Old Lorena Road.

I'm preparing older daughter duplex for new tenants on US 84. When I returned from lunch, a Beto sign had been removed from a duplex yard leaving the sign's frame untouched. Could the tenant have wised up?

Several Kalifornia SpaceX employees live in the duplexes. I'll check things out tomorrow.

The fake Hispanic going for People of color lol

Actor Opening For Beto O'Rourke Appeals To Students Of Color To Oppose Ted Cruz. But He Makes Two Big Mistakes.
gettyimages-1041431638.jpg

Photo by Gary Gershoff/WireImage/GettyImages

ByHANK BERRIEN
October 9, 2018

Actor Kendrick Sampson, best known for appearing on"Insecure," “The Vampire Diaries,” “Gracepoint,” “How to Get Away with Murder,” and “The Flash,” opened for Congressman Beto O'Rourke at a rally at Texas Southern University in Houston on Monday night, and reportedly informed students of color that they should vote for O’Rourke and not Senator Ted Cruz so old white people wouldn’t decide the students’ lives for them.

This week's left leaning Quinnipiac is out. Cruz up 9 over race pimp Beto.

Beto wants tax "crumbs" repealed, ICE disbanded and Texas a sanctuary state, a la Kalifornia. Illegals come before U. S. Nationals. Police are Jim Crow to Beto. Beto salutes NFL kneelers. Beto's economic knowledge rivals that of "genius" Hugoline Cortez and Hillree.

New Project Veritas video out this week, Bredesen campaign members caught on tape admitting that he was lying about supporting Kavanaugh, called Tennessee voters 'ignorant'.

Looks like it's Blackburn's race to lose at this point. That alone gets the Republicans to 50 votes in the Senate, with 6 more tossup races to go.

Democrat morning news tells me the fake Hispanic has raised 38 million of mainly hollyweird money?

38 million to lose by double digits?

Ny slims Cruz up 12
Quinnipac Cruz up 9

Lulz

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...ree-months-smashing-records-bid-oust-ted-cruz

I am going to have to break my rule on not watching CNN and check them out on election night. I will be disappointed if at least two of them don't start screaming on air, and I suspect at least one person will just walk off the set.

Hispanic unemployment is lowest since records have been kept. Cruz got 40 percent of the Hispanic vote when he won his seat. A district in San Antonio went to a Trump and Cruz backed Hispanic Republican in a special election that had been held by a Dimm for 139 years. Cruz is a real Hispanic. 3 heavy Hispanic Rio Grand counties went for Romney. None for Bush. Analysts believe the 3 went for Romney on Cruz coattails.

I'd be shocked if there's enough Hollywood money to put the race pimp over the top.

A San Antonio Latina says she doesn't see much need in voting. She's pretty happy with the way things are. A Dallas Dimm voting Latina says she's switching to Pub. She likes her "crumbs" bonus her company gave her.

Woodland Hills news letter tells me residents are upset with Cruz signs being stolen out of their yards. Colleyville chief of police tells the Woodland Hills news letter they will be on the lookout for Beto band of sign thieves.

Cruz sign still standing in my yard

The Cruz sign at the farm on old Lorena Road didn't last 24 hours.

Many new Cruz signs popping up in Woodway.

In an interview, Beto says he would be a no vote for Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh doesn't care about immigrant's rights and women's health care. When asked about Beto's criminal record, Beto quickly shut down questioning.

Beto has his DUI and burglary charges to answer for. His now deceased powerful judge father fixed both. Surprising is the left leaning Houston Chronicle that has been on top of Beto's criminal record. Cruz has no criminal record.

Quinnipiac now tells us the race is now Cruz's to blow.

ADVERTISEMENT