ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary will run again in 2020

Surely the Dimms aren't stupid enough to nominate the Godmother of the Clinton crime mob. She's trashed the deplorables who voted for the MAG. Any chance she could sway any of the irredeemable to make the jump to her?

Bill O'Reilly told Chris Alzedo Bill Clinton is smart, Hillary is stupid. Bill is correct.

With only two witnesses, Bill declared, "I didn't have sex with that woman." A smart man can make such a claim.

With a gaggle of news people, Sinbad the Entertainer and a country singer in tow, Hillary declared, "we landed in Bosnia under sniper fire." Only an idiot would make such a claim.

Can you imagine the MAG stupid enough to trash Hillree voters? He'd like to have them in 2020.

Surely the Dimms aren't stupid enough to nominate the Godmother of the Clinton crime mob. She's trashed the deplorables who voted for the MAG. Any chance she could sway any of the irredeemable to make the jump to her?

Bill O'Reilly told Chris Alzedo Bill Clinton is smart, Hillary is stupid. Bill is correct.

With only two witnesses, Bill declared, "I didn't have sex with that woman." A smart man can make such a claim.

With a gaggle of news people, Sinbad the Entertainer and a country singer in tow, Hillary declared, "we landed in Bosnia under sniper fire." Only an idiot would make such a claim.

Can you imagine the MAG stupid enough to trash Hillree voters? He'd like to have them in 2020.

Mark Penn on Fox and Friends tells me he thinks Hildebeast will run? Lulz

Jeff Flake to oppose Trump in primaries, then onto face the winner of Hillary and Avennati.

We are witnessing the implosion of the dem party. Its about to get a LOT worse for them, too.

Reactions: nail1988
Jeff Flake to oppose Trump in primaries, then onto face the winner of Hillary and Avennati.

We are witnessing the implosion of the dem party. Its about to get a LOT worse for them, too.

Jeff Flake will get .0000000000000000000000001% of any vote.

Flake, Kasich and Sasse are the 3 biggest RINO losers.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT