ADVERTISEMENT

Hiden's first day in office saw a record number of covid deaths

It is amazing in my opinion how they are fooling the minorities into taking this experimental vaccine. Telling them it is racial justice. Think about this. How is it racial justice to sign up for a EXPERIMENTAL vaccine? Hey Jimbo, got yours yet? Thats one of the most racist things I heard of.

Last edited:
It is amazing in my opinion how they are fooling the minorities into taking this experimental vaccine. Telling them it is racial justice. Think about this. How is it racial justice to sign up for a EXPERIMENTAL vaccine? Hey Jimbo, got yours yet? Thats one of the most racist things I heard of.
And they say Trump and conservatives are racist

I don’t want to hear another word about racism because this is as bad as it gets.

Reactions: martycat1
Yep, it’s time to start blaming Biden for COVID deaths. Almost 4400 so far and it’s only been days. He is on pace to have over 800000 in his first year.

And here we go again folks. 2 suicide bombings in Bagdad. Havent seen this in three years.

Talks with Iran have been going on for three weeks. Looks like Obama is getting things back in order. Hey libs prove me wrong.

Just a few days in and the end has never felt more near. We need Trump to rise up and take back this country!!!!! This country will not last another week under Sleepy Joe

Talks with Iran have been going on for three weeks. Looks like Obama is getting things back in order. Hey libs prove me wrong.
I heard the Mullahs are willing to limit the number of nukes they build if Biden will give them another pallet of cash.

Just a few days in and the end has never felt more near. We need Trump to rise up and take back this country!!!!! This country will not last another week under Sleepy Joe
We now need to watch what happens in Israel. Especially in Jerusalem.

Remember. About this time last year Kerry told Iran to hold on and things will get back to normal. No people, I am not talking about Covid.

Reactions: jfegaly
Most of the posting is now by Trumpies. If I could, I would just let you folks have it to yourselves and you could go round and round in circles chasing your tales and repeating your miss information one to the other. Most of you are pitiful and I hate to listen to it. So I wont.

Well, bye.

Most of the posting is now by Trumpies. If I could, I would just let you folks have it to yourselves and you could go round and round in circles chasing your tales and repeating your miss information one to the other. Most of you are pitiful and I hate to listen to it. So I wont.
Because you dont like what you hear and it is not senscored like you are used to with the media.

Because you dont like what you hear and it is not senscored like you are used to with the media.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT