ADVERTISEMENT

Hiden wants you to know he's a lying idiot

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

So Hiden told us gas prices were up cause Russia invaded Ukraine, not because he did things like kill the Keystone pipeline or stopped drilling on federal lands.

No no, says Pedo Joe, it's all cause of the mean ole Ruskies invading innocent Ukraine!

So now he's claiming that gas prices are back down to where they were before Russia invaded Ukraine.

Ok, so Hiden just proved that gas prices were already way up BEFORE Russia invaded the Ukraine.

Gas prices are over $3 a gallon now, they were $1.75 a gallon on election day 2020. The day the dems stole the Presidency.

So Hiden just proved Russia invading Ukraine did NOT cause the massive spike in gas, it had already nearly doubled from the time he stole the election.

I swear sometimes I think Hiden is really working for Trump.

So Hiden told us gas prices were up cause Russia invaded Ukraine, not because he did things like kill the Keystone pipeline or stopped drilling on federal lands.

No no, says Pedo Joe, it's all cause of the mean ole Ruskies invading innocent Ukraine!

So now he's claiming that gas prices are back down to where they were before Russia invaded Ukraine.

Ok, so Hiden just proved that gas prices were already way up BEFORE Russia invaded the Ukraine.

Gas prices are over $3 a gallon now, they were $1.75 a gallon on election day 2020. The day the dems stole the Presidency.

So Hiden just proved Russia invading Ukraine did NOT cause the massive spike in gas, it had already nearly doubled from the time he stole the election.

LOL!!! Biden's senseless drivel is as old as he is right now! It's gotten to the point where people simply want Poopy Joe💩 out of office. The elites are going nuts because their propaganda has failed and America plus the world is fighting back at them.

He also stated that the COVID PANDEMIC was over, the same day that the Feds renewed there "emergency Powers".

He also stated that the COVID PANDEMIC was over, the same day that the Feds renewed there "emergency Powers".
Hey Pants Shitting, Pedo Peter, Internatonal Grifter, you got some splaining to do to your lying little lesbo whore! 😂

6k330v.jpg

Who’s in charge? That’s a much tougher question that ‘who’s not in charge’(?).

Did you see the WH reaction to Biden promising to defend Taiwan with US boots on the ground?

Joey doing all he can to get gas prices to drop before the elections. Just wait until after the election to see where gas prices go. Only Dems could see gas prices double then claim Biden‘s policy is successful.

POS
GOP Sen. Cassidy: Strategic Petroleum Reserve Is at 37-Year Low in Face of a Hurricane Because Biden Used It to Compensate for Bad Policies

Remember when Trump promised he was going to fill the SOR when prices were at record lows?

The left lost their minds. Brilliant move that saved the US billions, and it pissed the shit out of them.

Then Hiden takes it and gives the oil to CHINA....and the same sheep say nothing.

We are watching a movie. These are NPC, no signs of intelligent life.

Joey doing all he can to get gas prices to drop before the elections. Just wait until after the election to see where gas prices go. Only Dems could see gas prices double then claim Biden‘s policy is successful.
Well the dumbass has depleted our national reserves in the process. Do the Dims think that we are a dumb as the sheep in their flock?. Unbelievable.
NPC-crowd-1.jpg

Remember when Trump promised he was going to fill the SOR when prices were at record lows?

The left lost their minds. Brilliant move that saved the US billions, and it pissed the shit out of them.

Then Hiden takes it and gives the oil to CHINA....and the same sheep say nothing.

We are watching a movie. These are NPC, no signs of intelligent life.
More proof that they are not REAL Americans....but just occupying space in OUR Country, expecting for us to help pay their below average way

Reactions: nail1988
@BSC911 @Mdfgator

what a fool

After Taking Credit for Falling Gas Prices, Biden Now Claims He Has No Control Over Fuel Costs

7b803164-1a36-4af2-aa85-1db725cc5667-860x475.png

Normally gas prices are headed south this time of year.

Not a good sign.

• Angry
@BSC911 @Mdfgator

what a fool

After Taking Credit for Falling Gas Prices, Biden Now Claims He Has No Control Over Fuel Costs

There is a VERY easy way to tell when FJB is lying....his lips are moving!

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
@BSC911 @Mdfgator

what a fool

Maybe the SPR has run dry so no more pumping it into our gas supply.

Normally gas prices are headed south this time of year.

Not a good sign.
No, it's not. I paid 2.80 for regular Monday, but that was with a 25 cent per gallon gas tax furlough here in Florida for the month of October granted by Ron DeSantis. It's probably up 25 cents from there today, need to finish refilling my gas tanks for the boats. There will probably be a big rush at BJ's Buyers Club today now that OPEC has cut production by 2,000,000 barrels a day. Thanks Hiden for screwing up our domestic oil industry. :mad:

• Angry
No, it's not. I paid 2.80 for regular Monday, but that was with a 25 cent per gallon gas tax furlough here in Florida for the month of October granted by Ron DeSantis. It's probably up 25 cents from there today, need to finish refilling my gas tanks for the boats. There will probably be a big rush at BJ's Buyers Club today now that OPEC has cut production by 2,000,000 barrels a day. Thanks Hiden for screwing up our domestic oil industry. :mad:
Maryland did the Gas tax holiday earlier in the year. It saved you around 35 cents a gallon. You should have seen the people filling up gas cans. Once I came upon a woman and her kids filling up about 12 of them. The attendant at Costco had to help them lift them into the back of their truck. It was nice for the month, but the Dems in power refused to extend it for the 3 months that Hogan wanted.

It is soon to be SKYROCKETING...even before the mid terms. FJB F'd this up like he does everything else. Sold all of our strategic reserves to lower prices..but they have already started climbing through the roof. Probably will be a buck a gallon or more higher by election day

Funny thing is, Biden doesn't need to tell us he's a lying idiot - anybody that can think for themselves kinda knew it already.

Reactions: jhgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT