ADVERTISEMENT

Hiden! He's such a liar - called out for it too!

Pennsylvania Boilermakers Union Calls Out Biden: We Support Trump, Not You

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...lermakers-union-calls-biden-we-support-trump/
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

At a televised town hall event this week, Biden made the false claim that the Boilermakers union “overwhelmingly” endorsed him, saying he “sat down with them” to discuss his energy plan in which he has said he will ban fracking.

“The other day I’m watching the debate and I see Joe Biden tell everybody that the Boilermakers endorsed him and that is not true,” Hughes said. “And I would like somebody to tell me who — he said he talked to somebody — I’d like to know who he talked to in the Boilermakers because anybody I talk to did not endorse him.”

“And I believe if you go onto our International [Boilermakers] website we have not endorsed a candidate this round, nor did the International Boilermakers endorse a candidate last time,” Hughes continued. “We did not endorse Obama and Joe Biden last time because of their energy issues.”

Likewise, former Pennsylvania Congressman Lou Barletta said he was stunned when Biden lied about the union endorsement:

I couldn’t believe it when Joe Biden blatantly lied at a town hall right here in Pennsylvania and said he was overwhelmingly endorsed by the Boilermakers.
As a matter of fact, Boilermakers Local 154 endorsed President Donald Trump last month. And I knew this first-hand because I worked with John Hughes, the business manager, and Local 154 on that endorsement.

In fairness. He probably thought he was talking about the basketball team from Purdue. Or, more likely, didnt even know where he was. It’s insanity that this country is even considering electing someone with the severe obvious cognitive issues Hiden has.

If for some reason he is elected he will be a one and done for a couple reasons,

1. The media is helping to hide so much that at some point it won’t be able to do so anymore

2. People are voting on emotion of “trumps a jerk” instead of actual policy. Obumba and his policies were resoundingly repudiated by the election of Donald J Trump. Hiden, incorrectly will believe the people want obumbas policies put back in place. Once folks come to their senses and realize the media coup that occurred, things will get real interesting. Eventually there will be a price paid for everything that occurred, especially over this last year

The dumbass even claimed the NAACP endorsed him when in fact they don't endorse candidates.

NAACP CEO Derrick Johnson said contrary to Biden’s claim, the civil rights organization does not endorse candidates.

“We want to clarify that the NAACP is a nonpartisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level,” Johnson wrote May 22. “Persons affiliated with the NAACP at the national, state, and local levels are free to make candidate endorsements in a personal capacity, but they do not reflect support by the NAACP as an organization.”

The NAACP’s tax-exempt status means that it cannot endorse political candidates.

Reactions: jfegaly
The dumbass even claimed the NAACP endorsed him when in fact they don't endorse candidates.

NAACP CEO Derrick Johnson said contrary to Biden’s claim, the civil rights organization does not endorse candidates.

“We want to clarify that the NAACP is a nonpartisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level,” Johnson wrote May 22. “Persons affiliated with the NAACP at the national, state, and local levels are free to make candidate endorsements in a personal capacity, but they do not reflect support by the NAACP as an organization.”

The NAACP’s tax-exempt status means that it cannot endorse political candidates.

The NAACCP (National Association for the Advancement of CERTAIN Colored People) does not endorse but we get the picture. The NAACCP sat deftly silent while Ted Kennedy slandered Clarence Thomas.

In fairness. He probably thought he was talking about the basketball team from Purdue. Or, more likely, didnt even know where he was. It’s insanity that this country is even considering electing someone with the severe obvious cognitive issues Hiden has.

If for some reason he is elected he will be a one and done for a couple reasons,

1. The media is helping to hide so much that at some point it won’t be able to do so anymore

2. People are voting on emotion of “trumps a jerk” instead of actual policy. Obumba and his policies were resoundingly repudiated by the election of Donald J Trump. Hiden, incorrectly will believe the people want obumbas policies put back in place. Once folks come to their senses and realize the media coup that occurred, things will get real interesting. Eventually there will be a price paid for everything that occurred, especially over this last year
I think Biden is a trojan horse. He's called himself a "transition candidate" and there have been several pretty obvious slip ups.

Both of these "slips" happened on the same day in Mid Sept.

Then, three weeks later, Pelosi makes it clear this isn't for the current president, but she's making sure she reminds everyone of the 25th amendment.

They aren't even trying to hide it. They're telling us, and they think it's ok b/c Trump is so bad LITERALLY anyone else will do. They're going to have some sort of medical event, or perhaps the Hunter stuff will get legs (maybe showing Biden took direct payment), and Biden will "reluctantly" step down leaving us with the most far left radical candidate in the huge field of Democrats this cycle.

It's actually 3D chess if you think about it. It's an amazingly cunning way to take a wildly unpopular politician and put that person in the White House.

I think Biden is a trojan horse. He's called himself a "transition candidate" and there have been several pretty obvious slip ups.

Both of these "slips" happened on the same day in Mid Sept.

Then, three weeks later, Pelosi makes it clear this isn't for the current president, but she's making sure she reminds everyone of the 25th amendment.

They aren't even trying to hide it. They're telling us, and they think it's ok b/c Trump is so bad LITERALLY anyone else will do. They're going to have some sort of medical event, or perhaps the Hunter stuff will get legs (maybe showing Biden took direct payment), and Biden will "reluctantly" step down leaving us with the most far left radical candidate in the huge field of Democrats this cycle.

It's actually 3D chess if you think about it. It's an amazingly cunning way to take a wildly unpopular politician and put that person in the White House.
"Cmon man"
They don't need to get rid of Biden...leave him in there...watching Dr Who re-runs and eating Cocoa Pebbles with milk running down his chin while "The Mob" who has taken over the party makes all the decisions and runs the country.
They only needed someone to rubber stamp everything.

This country hasn't seen a bigger village idiot since Chauncey Gardner in the movie "Being There". Biden's doing the real life remake of the Peter Sellers movie.:mad:

I can just feel the panic from the posters ITT.

Last edited:
LoL, projection much?
Let’s face it, maybe not you, but when Biden wins many posters here will be freaking out. They’ll talk about how it’s a sign of the End of Times,, the end of our republic, moving out of the country, unwilling to accept the results, etc. I already see signs of it.

For me, if Trump wins, it will just be another four years of mocking the Trump cultists for defending all of the stupid things he’ll do and say over the next four years.

Win win.

Let’s face it, maybe not you, but when Biden wins many posters here will be freaking out. They’ll talk about how it’s a sign of the End of Times,, the end of our republic, moving out of the country, unwilling to accept the results, etc. I already see signs of it.

For me, if Trump wins, it will just be another four years of mocking the Trump cultists for defending all of the stupid things he’ll do and say over the next four years.

Win win.
This just shows your lack of vision when you say, "For me, if Trump wins, it will just be another four years of mocking the Trump cultists for defending all of the stupid things he’ll do and say over the next four years."

There IS a much bigger picture here. And you, of all people, who claim this "Salvation by membership of the ONE TRUE CHURCH" that you'd see the handwriting on the wall. We cannot determine the "End of Times" but to completely deny it is exactly what Sodom and Gomorrah did and the times of Noah. They laughed at him until it started to rain. Then it was too late.

Again, I have to say that your mocking of Trump and siding with the baby killers will be one you'll have to stand in front of Almighty God and explain away - good luck with that!

Reactions: martycat1

Win win.
You liberals have been spewing this same crap ever since GWB was reelected. Oh, I also forgot, the tax evading douche, Bruce Springstein, Cher, Alec Baldwin, your favorite, the fat ass Lena Dunham, the list goes on.

Last edited:

It would be exactly the same for most of us if Biden wins...except drop the word another. No one gaffes quite like Biden.

Sadly, Biden would likely only be POTUS for 4 months, not 4 years.

You liberals have been spewing this same crap ever since GWB was reelected. Oh, I also forgot, the tax evading douche, Bruce Springstein, Cher, Alec Baldwin, your favorite, the fat ass Lena Dunham, the list goes on.
Congratulations. You guys are just as much snowflakes as the ones you mention.

This just shows your lack of vision when you say, "For me, if Trump wins, it will just be another four years of mocking the Trump cultists for defending all of the stupid things he’ll do and say over the next four years."

There IS a much bigger picture here. And you, of all people, who claim this "Salvation by membership of the ONE TRUE CHURCH" that you'd see the handwriting on the wall. We cannot determine the "End of Times" but to completely deny it is exactly what Sodom and Gomorrah did and the times of Noah. They laughed at him until it started to rain. Then it was too late.

Again, I have to say that your mocking of Trump and siding with the baby killers will be one you'll have to stand in front of Almighty God and explain away - good luck with that!
Spare me. Nut jobs say that all The time. I’m not worried.

Seems like you should be more concerned about your life choices.

Notice how he never actually addresses an issue? Its ALWAYS about changing the subject with fryer guy
Obsession is not just a perfume.

will you be thinking of me when you go to bed tonight?
:cool:

The NAACCP (National Association for the Advancement of CERTAIN Colored People) does not endorse but we get the picture. The NAACCP sat deftly silent while Ted Kennedy slandered Clarence Thomas.
This is slightly off topic but I feel inspired to bring this up because I may not get this opportunity again. Someone who is familiar with the facts should refresh our minds as to what the FBI thought of Martin Luther King and how they (FBI) treated him. Some of our younger folks, especially of the Democrat persuasion, may not know or be aware of how the FBI treated Dr. MLK.

ADVERTISEMENT