ADVERTISEMENT

Hiden forced to rescind military shot mandate

Finally, the morons in charge have decided to stop following their "arbitrary" science (read: not science at all). it's about time.

Sidenote: Gov. Noem is so so hot

edit - and the Lebrainiacs in LA are on the verge of useless mandatory masking AGAIN

What buffoons voted for these clowns?

would 🤗🥰🥰

9jcBgSMx_400x400.jpg

would 🤗🥰🥰

9jcBgSMx_400x400.jpg
Why do you think I include tweets from her every chance I get? LOL

BTW, there MIGHT be something happening here....it seems we are seeing people that normally don't or haven't sided with law and order suddenly breaking for the good guys.

The normally all over the map Supreme Court suddenly over the summer locked it in and overturned Roe v Wade & Casey v PP, then gave significant rulings for prayer in schools. In fact the summer SC session might have been the best session ever for purely Constitutional rulings.

Then look at Elon. Guy has always been back and forth, then about 6 months ago he locks it in and is solidly on the offensive against the dems and their fascist attempts to control free speech on Twitter. I still think his ultimate allegiances are up in the air, but for now he's on the right side of the fight.

Then the sudden reversal of the jab mandate for the military.

All of these sudden reversals could be purely coincidence, or there could be something bigger at work here. Let's see what happens later this month with the SC and with Elon and Twitter.

Finally, the morons in charge have decided to stop following their "arbitrary" science (read: not science at all). it's about time.

Sidenote: Gov. Noem is so so hot

edit - and the Lebrainiacs in LA are on the verge of useless mandatory masking AGAIN

What buffoons voted for these clowns?
McCarthy actually laid the hammer to Brandon, and got this done

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT