ADVERTISEMENT

HEY - Where'd the "Ain't No Fraud" crowd go?

They gone. Wait for those new goalposts. Can’t wait. Pretty soon they won’t just move the goalpost, but try to change the playing field. “The election was racist”

This. They know it's cheating, they can't defend it. They are good sheep, waiting on someone in the media to give them their talking points for why this is NOT cheating.

So far all they've got is that 'leading stories' blog that @Nolec ran with.

Sheep need to be told how to think and what to say. No one has told them how to counter the cheating claims, so they are in a holding pattern.

You think maybe we believe it is all over, me personally hope it is. Not going to argue the point, enough has been said already.
There's much, much more to say.

I can't imagine not being spitting mad about what came out over the last 24 hours in one state alone. It says alot about what each party really cares about.

I wish I could accurately convey the long game of rigged elections. I can tell you this - the only people that benefit from that are the ruling class. This isn't a partisan issue, it's We the People vs The Government. We let this one slide on partisan grounds and this Republic is in serious trouble.

I can't imagine not being spitting mad about what came out over the last 24 hours in one state alone. It says alot about what each party really cares about.

I wish I could accurately convey the long game of rigged elections. I can tell you this - the only people that benefit from that are the ruling class. This isn't a partisan issue, it's We the People vs The Government. We let this one slide on partisan grounds and this Republic is in serious trouble.
Not being a smart ass, but I thought you were still in charge so doesn't that make you the ruling class?

It’s getting there but nice to see how u guys keep moving the line. Haha. No facts. Here’s the facts. Prove in court. That’s the next step. Lol
Blue, this crap is important so anything can be thrown out as facts. It's just as easy for you to spend some money to distort the facts as it is for others. Lets face it, money talks.....I'm sure you know the rest of it.

Hello. Right here. Working hard. If sadgator disappears please don’t think it’s for any reason other than you guys are bat sh!t crazy...

it’s awesome that you think the election result will be overturned...so cool to watch...but can only handle so much of the nonsense.

Not being a smart ass, but I thought you were still in charge so doesn't that make you the ruling class?
Don't be cute or smarmy. This is too important.

The "ruling class" are the Representatives WE THE PEOPLE freely and fairly elect to govern in our best interests.

In totalitarian countries without free elections the only wealth lies with the government. The less free and the more totalitarian the more of the wealth is concentrated there. This isn't a theory, it is a demonstrable fact.

If you think you hate billionaires now, wait until the gov't holds all the wealth.

Blue, you are obviously are very intelligent despite your frustration at this election. I hope when this is all over (whatever that means) we can have productive discussions on the Gator Forums.......jim

Blue, this crap is important so anything can be thrown out as facts. It's just as easy for you to spend some money to distort the facts as it is for others. Lets face it, money talks.....I'm sure you know the rest of it.
Distort how ballots are hidden under a table and pulled out to count when everyone was told to go home? USB drives handed around like a drug deal ? A data drop of 189k votes for 100% Biden? Haha. Yes. We sure are distorting those facts. Haha

Distort how ballots are hidden under a table and pulled out to count when everyone was told to go home? USB drives handed around like a drug deal ? A data drop of 189k votes for 100% Biden? Haha. Yes. We sure are distorting those facts. Haha
Blue don't you think the last one you listed is totally unbelievable?

288k completed ballots being driven from NY to PA, when the trailer disappears

Those two facts alone are 36 EC votes right there...

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17

That's exactly correct!! But they can't be mad because removing Trump is more important than our Republic.

Reactions: fatman76 and blubo
Hello. Right here. Working hard. If sadgator disappears please don’t think it’s for any reason other than you guys are bat sh!t crazy...

it’s awesome that you think the election result will be overturned...so cool to watch...but can only handle so much of the nonsense.
Warning, above post not worth discussing.

Reactions: fatman76
Blue, you are obviously are very intelligent despite your frustration at this election. I hope when this is all over (whatever that means) we can have productive discussions on the Gator Forums.......jim
My frustration is with obvious cheating going on n ppl like urself with their heads in the sand but during Russia gate u were screaming bloody murder with no proof whatsoever! Yes. I am very intelligent.
btw. Keep in mind who ur talking to. Republicans. We don’t cancel ppl for different views. That’s the democrats. How republicans ever said they can’t be ur friend cause u voted for Biden or HC ? lol. If ur honest it’s no one.

All the people that have filled out affidavits, if Democrats believe they are lying shouldn’t they be pushing for arrests and prison time? I mean, if this was on the up and up these people are trying to attempt their own version of a coup to overthrow our republic.

Seriously? There is nothing more fraudulent than 2020 FSU football. 🤣

My frustration is with obvious cheating going on n ppl like urself with their heads in the sand but during Russia gate u were screaming bloody murder with no proof whatsoever! Yes. I am very intelligent.
btw. Keep in mind who ur talking to. Republicans. We don’t cancel ppl for different views. That’s the democrats. How republicans ever said they can’t be ur friend cause u voted for Biden or HC ? lol. If ur honest it’s no one.

Wait a couple of months when @JIMBO1313 and the other sheep here are melting down over how 'outrageous' it is that Trump and the SC 'cheated' to keep him in office. Add in @BSC911 welching on his bet and it will be a nonstop party!

Bush only had one legal victory in 2000, at the SC. Scalia coached him on how to present that case then, just as Alito is reported to be helping Trump now.

You guys gave it your best shot, but we caught you. It's all over but the shoutin' and welchin'.
They definitely got caught. The smart thing would be for Biden to concede and the Dims try again in 2024. I thought that Moosechell said the Dims take the high road. 70 plus million Americans aren't going to cotton to a Biden administration. If the only goal of the Dims was to destroy America, mission accomplished there. Congrats, we are now viewed by the world as well by Americans as a Venezuela wannabe.

They definitely got caught. The smart thing would be for Biden to concede and the Dims try again in 2024. I thought that Moosechell said the Dims take the high road. 70 plus million Americans aren't going to cotton to a Biden administration. If the only goal of the Dims was to destroy America, mission accomplished there. Congrats, we are now viewed by the world as well by Americans as a Venezuela wannabe.

Sir, It's getting deeper by the telling. When President elect Biden is not inaugurated then I will start to Believe your "trumpt" up story. I give you one thing, you are persistent as all get out. Still can't wait for this to be over so I don't have to look at these lying ads on T.V.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT