ADVERTISEMENT

Hey "Q" Idiots, Epstein pardoned posthumously

Mt.DoraGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2013
What happened? I thought the Orange Man was going to declare Marshall Law and take over. But what did Trump do? A posthumous pardon of Jeffrey Epstein?

WHAT?

WASHINGTON —
Making full use of his last full day in office, President Donald Trump announced a posthumous pardon of his former friend and “total stranger,” convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

“Look, nobody’s perfect, but Jeff was a phenomenal guy. I, of course, never met him once, I never even spoke to him or looked at him… but had I met him, and I never did, I would say he was a great man. A really really smart guy. Harvard graduate!” Trump said at a press briefing this morning. “Jeffrey was the kind of guy who would always help you move. He was young at heart. He always had the best stories at parties. ” (Perhaps Trump should have added "he always had the prettiest young girls to molest at his parties".)

I thought Q was convinced pedophiles were running the deep state and Trump was going take care of it. So why did Trump pardon his pedophile buddy?

You guys are suckers...you bought the conspiracy crap hook, line and sinker. You huffed and puffed and acted all tough. In actuality you shit your pants. I would think that would qualify all of you as the "real sheep". You thought you had your shepherd in Trump when all you were doing was falling for a false prophet. I hope all of you evangelical Trump supporters can defend your actions if you truly believe in God, Jesus and Heaven when it is your Judgement Day.

All of you Q and MAGA people looked at Democrats and thought we were the suckers. If you want to see the real suckers, just look in the mirror.

“Sad and confused,” one follower wrote, seemingly summing up many followers’ feelings. “Sick to my stomach."
Even an account belonging to Ron Watkins – who has been central to the QAnon mythology and run the website, 8kun, on which much of its material has been disseminated – suggested that people should give up and move on.
“We gave it our all,” he wrote on Telegram. "Now we need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best we are able. We have a new president sworn in and it is our responsibility as citizens to respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we agree with the specifics or details regarding officials who are sworn in.
“As we enter into the next administration please remember all the friends and happy memories we made together over the past few years.”
Remember all the friends and happy memories? That is what attempting to overthrow an election and storming the Capitol was all about, making friends and memories?

History will judge Trump as the worst President in history and his "Q crowd" as un-American anarchists. I predict the Senate will convict Trump. McConnell got what he wanted from Trump, a conservative federal judiciary that will last for decades. But McConnell has no further use for Trump. He will drive a stake thru Trump's political future by convicting him and barring him from any political aspirations, then throw him away like the trash he is. It is the only way he can salvage what is left of the true conservative Republican Party. McConnell will try to bury Trump and silence his supporters. If he doesn't, he runs the risk of a third party that will split Republican votes and leave Democrats in charge of everything. Wouldn't that be the perfect irony?

https://conversations.indy100.com/kamala-harris-inauguration-outfit-designer

What happened? I thought the Orange Man was going to declare Marshall Law and take over. But what did Trump do? A posthumous pardon of Jeffrey Epstein?

WHAT?

WASHINGTON —
Making full use of his last full day in office, President Donald Trump announced a posthumous pardon of his former friend and “total stranger,” convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

“Look, nobody’s perfect, but Jeff was a phenomenal guy. I, of course, never met him once, I never even spoke to him or looked at him… but had I met him, and I never did, I would say he was a great man. A really really smart guy. Harvard graduate!” Trump said at a press briefing this morning. “Jeffrey was the kind of guy who would always help you move. He was young at heart. He always had the best stories at parties. ” (Perhaps Trump should have added "he always had the prettiest young girls to molest at his parties".)

I thought Q was convinced pedophiles were running the deep state and Trump was going take care of it. So why did Trump pardon his pedophile buddy?

You guys are suckers...you bought the conspiracy crap hook, line and sinker. You huffed and puffed and acted all tough. In actuality you shit your pants. I would think that would qualify all of you as the "real sheep". You thought you had your shepherd in Trump when all you were doing was falling for a false prophet. I hope all of you evangelical Trump supporters can defend your actions if you truly believe in God, Jesus and Heaven when it is your Judgement Day.

All of you Q and MAGA people looked at Democrats and thought we were the suckers. If you want to see the real suckers, just look in the mirror.

“Sad and confused,” one follower wrote, seemingly summing up many followers’ feelings. “Sick to my stomach."
Even an account belonging to Ron Watkins – who has been central to the QAnon mythology and run the website, 8kun, on which much of its material has been disseminated – suggested that people should give up and move on.
“We gave it our all,” he wrote on Telegram. "Now we need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best we are able. We have a new president sworn in and it is our responsibility as citizens to respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we agree with the specifics or details regarding officials who are sworn in.
“As we enter into the next administration please remember all the friends and happy memories we made together over the past few years.”
Remember all the friends and happy memories? That is what attempting to overthrow an election and storming the Capitol was all about, making friends and memories?

History will judge Trump as the worst President in history and his "Q crowd" as un-American anarchists. I predict the Senate will convict Trump. McConnell got what he wanted from Trump, a conservative federal judiciary that will last for decades. But McConnell has no further use for Trump. He will drive a stake thru Trump's political future by convicting him and barring him from any political aspirations, then throw him away like the trash he is. It is the only way he can salvage what is left of the true conservative Republican Party. McConnell will try to bury Trump and silence his supporters. If he doesn't, he runs the risk of a third party that will split Republican votes and leave Democrats in charge of everything. Wouldn't that be the perfect irony?

Did you really just try to make a point by posting a website no one has heard of instead of checking the federal government pardon list?

You truly are the dumbest poster on this board. From your daily drivel to William Wallace to this.

giphy.gif

WHAT?

WASHINGTON —

IN OTHER IMPOSSIBLE NEWS:
This just in. Patrick Maholmes has 3 more years of eligibility! He’s taking his talents to Gville! Saw it on Bleacher Report! It’s gotta be true!

I don't know JIMBO but I read his posts. I bet JIMBO and I are much more successful than any of you losers as well as have much happier lives. You MAGA idiots are obviously disconnected with reality and searching for meaning in your miserable lives. And the Orange Man was your "lifeboat". Well the Orange Titanic has sunk and you have no lifeboat. Enjoy your future.

I don't know JIMBO but I read his posts. I bet JIMBO and I are much more successful than any of you losers as well as have much happier lives. You MAGA idiots are obviously disconnected with reality and searching for meaning in your miserable lives. And the Orange Man was your "lifeboat". Well the Orange Titanic has sunk and you have no lifeboat. Enjoy your future.
I think it’s safe to say that the one who took William Wallace literally is the one a smidge out of touch with reality.

Is the measurement of success is based on Lethal Weapons 1-4. Are you at Lethal Weapon 3 or 4?

WHAT?

WASHINGTON —

Okay, you got snookered by a satirical website. It's pretty funny. Just own it and move on.

It is just as true as the bullshit put out by Lin Wood and Sydney Powell.
I thought you idiots loved conspiracies?

It is just as true as the bullshit put out by Lin Wood and Sydney Powell.
I thought you idiots loved conspiracies?
nah nah nah
Questioning how a guy with dementia who can't figure out which relative is standing next to him, who can't get more than 5 cars at one of his drive-up campaign rallies, and who literally incited riots across the country calling for his removal from his own supporters on his inauguration day somehow got 80 million votes is a little more believable than Trump pardoning a well documented pedophile who committed suicide.

People don’t open links so I figured I’d help you out. Does this sound like anyone we know?

Many reacted with shock and despair as Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th US president.
"I just want to throw up," said one in a popular chat on the Telegram messaging app. "I'm so sick of all the disinformation and false hope."
Others insisted "the plan" had not failed, finding new theories to latch on to.
For weeks, QAnon followers had been promoting 20 January as a day of reckoning, when prominent Democrats and other elite "Satanic paedophiles" would be arrested and executed on the orders of President Trump.
But, as Mr Biden took his oath and no arrests were made, some in the QAnon community had an uncomfortable meeting with reality.
"It's done and we were played," wrote another.

WHAT?

WASHINGTON —

Jesus ****ing christ....... Talk about hook line and sinker.... They got u didnt they? You are a dem tho sooooo.... It doesnt surprise me that you couldnt see thru the fake news

Reactions: gatordad3

WHAT?

WASHINGTON —

Jesus effing Christmas. You really are an ate up moron. Where the phuck were you all summer long when the anarchists were burning, looting, and pillaging? Setting up a go fund me for their bail money? Go climb a taller hill than Mount Dora. Your mother has a bigger ass and it was conquered time and again.😂

People don’t open links so I figured I’d help you out. Does this sound like anyone we know?

Many reacted with shock and despair as Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th US president.
"I just want to throw up," said one in a popular chat on the Telegram messaging app. "I'm so sick of all the disinformation and false hope."
Others insisted "the plan" had not failed, finding new theories to latch on to.
For weeks, QAnon followers had been promoting 20 January as a day of reckoning, when prominent Democrats and other elite "Satanic paedophiles" would be arrested and executed on the orders of President Trump.
But, as Mr Biden took his oath and no arrests were made, some in the QAnon community had an uncomfortable meeting with reality.
"It's done and we were played," wrote another.
I thought you were taking a break?

Jesus ****ing christ....... Talk about hook line and sinker.... They got u didnt they? You are a dem tho sooooo.... It doesnt surprise me that you couldnt see thru the fake news
Burn. He knew it was fake and was just trolling you guys. You fell for it.

I was originally going to axe this thread because of the sheer ridiculousness of the premise, but the OP has been so steadfast in his defense of it, I came away impressed.

Please carry on ...
I agree. Sometimes it’s best to just let people dig their own grave. You should have seen some of the stuff the Trumpers bought into.

Hows our buddy Ghost doing? Is he still bombarding you with PMs?

Reactions: FresnoGator
Don't know, we had a couple of exchanges. I hope he's ok ...
He’ll be fine. There’s plenty of other boards to troll. He admitted to being kicked off several others.

He’s definitely Main Board material if was willing to pay the rent.

• Haha
Reactions: FresnoGator
He’ll be fine. There’s plenty of other boards to troll. He admitted to being kicked off several others.

He’s definitely Main Board material if was willing to pay the rent.

I remember the days of me on the main board.... Good times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT