ADVERTISEMENT

Hey "Q" Idiots, Epstein pardoned posthumously

That response does nothing to further the idea he may have been trolling ...
giphy.gif

Reactions: FresnoGator
Where do you think I got my posting style. It’s kill or be killed there. That FSU mod hated me.

I think I remember your handle.

I also went by another handle over there..... Which i will nvr tell any1 lol cuz all i did was troll.

I am going to get out of here for a while but I wanted to bump this thread because it was my favorite.

I also went by another handle over there..... Which i will nvr tell any1 lol cuz all i did was troll.

Wait. You weren’t “King Merlin” were you?

He was an itinerant vagabond gypsy troll who was banned from Warchant, so he would just travel from board to board like a trolling tumbleweed.

He seemed to disappear from Rivals around the same time you started showing up :p.

He was an itinerant vagabond gypsy troll who was banned from Warchant, so he would just travel from board to board like a trolling tumbleweed.

He seemed to disappear from Rivals around the same time you started showing up :p.

No but i do remember him

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

last I saw Merlin, he threw a couple of bombs into the Vol free site..... but that sites so dead, it didn’t get the traction I’m sure he’d hoped

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT