ADVERTISEMENT

Hey LSU, suck it

It sounded like we were playing in Baton Rouge. I do respect those 4 LSU seniors who gave up big draft money to come back to try to win this thing. But our pitching and overall perseverance was truly amazing.

It sounded like we were playing in Baton Rouge. I do respect those 4 LSU seniors who gave up big draft money to come back to try to win this thing. But our pitching and overall perseverance was truly amazing.

They had a big bunch drive up for the title series. I thought it was a lot closer for them, but it's actually only 4 hours longer from Gainesville as it is from Baton Rouge, according to google maps. So, respect for their fans

After Coastal Carolina last year I think Sully realized pitching is the key in the CWS. This may be the start of something great because next year UFs pitching will be lights out!!!!

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT