ADVERTISEMENT

Hey leftie lugs who voted for Biden - you like this kind of stuff in America?

Probably less to do with being a trump supporter, and more to do with the fact that he was pictured with notes mentioning "martial law" and "insurrection act"
HAHAHAHAHA

You trumpettes are about to be vanquished by Robin....wasn't even Batman (Obama). trump will live with this loss FOREVER.

Not sure I'd even classify Biden as Robin tbh. Biden played a very small role in this election.

Or are you thinking that his resplendent oratory created the groundswell that led to his magnificent ascension to the Oval? Haha, please say you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: martycat1
Ummmmm, they're talking about boycotting his products, which is a big step away from whatever nonsense you're talking about.

perhaps you'd like to comment on the folks who stormed the capitol with zipties and were talking about capturing mike pence?? Were they looking to take him on a picnic??

I keep hearing this...and it concerns me. However, so far I've only seen pictures of one guy with zip ties. Still bad but less bad than an army of zip tie carrying executioners.

If it is an exaggeration, I can't help but wonder what the purpose of it was???

Not sure I'd even classify Biden as Robin tbh. Biden played a very small role in this election.

Or are you thinking that his resplendent oratory created the groundswell that led to his magnificent ascension to the Oval? Haha, please say you do.
Well, he's no Obama when it comes to speaking, but compared to trump he's a regular toastmaster ;)

I keep hearing this...and it concerns me. However, so far I've only seen pictures of one guy with zip ties. Still bad but less bad than an army of zip tie carrying executioners.

If it is an exaggeration, I can't help but wonder what the purpose of it was???
Do you consider the people who stormed the capitol to be traitors to their country??

Tell the rest of your base. Bakers must, by law, bake gay cakes.
[/QUOTE

Well I dont have a base as I have voted for candidates from both parties. I vote for people. Yes you do have a point here no doubt. I strongly believe in capitalism based on values one should be able to choose where to do do business and with whom and vice versa so long. No issue in this particular case, mypillow guy can make his own channel or place his product somewhere else.

My pillow guy sells the vast majority of his pillows direct. He will be fine.

The duplicity of the left here is astounding. Sometimes you guys praise capitalism...like when it silences the opposition.

But when the left is silenced, or when those friendly to the left feel slighted, minimized or bereft of wedding cake, well now that's a problem.

Bullshit....that's not going to fly. This is getting out of hand and it's going to get worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT