ADVERTISEMENT

Hey leftie lugs who voted for Biden - you like this kind of stuff in America?

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Kohl’s and Bed, Bath and Beyond will Stop Selling ‘My Pillow’ Products After CEO Mike Lindell Challenged Election Results

Kohl’s and Bed, Bath and Beyond will Stop Selling ‘My Pillow’ Products After CEO Mike Lindell Challenged Election Results
Well shit. Personally I hate his products but now I’ve got to go buy them. It’s like they want to Civil War. I guess if your loyalties are too big corporations the tearing apart of America first even if it destroys the country is more profitable than supporting America. That should really be a lesson to a lot of people. Eye-opening.

When Michael Jordan was criticized for not taking political positions his answer was "Republicans buy Nike's also". This idiot should have realized that if you are in the retail business you should be careful about the bullshit you spew.
And he wonders why people are boycotting his products?

In late March 2018, student activists from the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, including David Hogg, called for a boycott of advertisers on the television show The Ingraham Angle on Fox News Channel, after host Laura Ingraham made disparaging comments about Hogg. Dozens of advertisers subsequently vowed to no longer pay for advertising on The Ingraham Angle, but My Pillow continued to advertise on the show and increased their advertising buy on The Ingraham Angle by 625 percent during the first week in April 2018.[20]

My Pillow purchased more advertising on the Fox News Tucker Carlson Tonight program than any other advertiser, as of June 2020, after many major companies had stopped supporting the show.[21] A data firm estimated that nearly 38 percent of Carlson's 2020 advertising revenue had come from My Pillow at half-year.[22]

So My Pillow bet the ranch on advertising on Fox with Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham. Stupid move.

Well shit. Personally I hate his products but now I’ve got to go buy them. It’s like they want to Civil War. I guess if your loyalties are too big corporations the tearing apart of America first even if it destroys the country is more profitable than supporting America. That should really be a lesson to a lot of people. Eye-opening.
My wife can't sleep without her pillow but I flat out hate them. It's like he chopped up sh!tty memory foam and said it was patented.

But boycotting his products because he's a Trump supporter is sad. This country is not a good place to be right now, and it's the left's fault.

Instead of starting a civil war, why don’t you just stop shopping at those retailers?
Mostly because I'm not going to do exactly what I say I hate.

Some of us walk the walk.

That said, if I have another option I'll exercise it...but I'm not canceling and making a stand. I don't really shop at those retailers anyway.

Reactions: kjfreeze
When Michael Jordan was criticized for not taking political positions his answer was "Republicans buy Nike's also". This idiot should have realized that if you are in the retail business you should be careful about the bullshit you spew.

In late March 2018, student activists from the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, including David Hogg, called for a boycott of advertisers on the television show The Ingraham Angle on Fox News Channel, after host Laura Ingraham made disparaging comments about Hogg. Dozens of advertisers subsequently vowed to no longer pay for advertising on The Ingraham Angle, but My Pillow continued to advertise on the show and increased their advertising buy on The Ingraham Angle by 625 percent during the first week in April 2018.[20]

My Pillow purchased more advertising on the Fox News Tucker Carlson Tonight program than any other advertiser, as of June 2020, after many major companies had stopped supporting the show.[21] A data firm estimated that nearly 38 percent of Carlson's 2020 advertising revenue had come from My Pillow at half-year.[22]

So My Pillow bet the ranch on advertising on Fox with Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham. Stupid move.
He's worth $300MM by Forbes' (and others) estimates. His business grosses nearly $280MM in sales annually.

Wake me up when you make enough "stupid moves" to be worth that.

You people act like there's no one who disagrees with you in the world.

This kind of censorship should not be tolerated from both sides of the aisle.

Those are mall stores that cater to low-income sheep. Trump supporters have all the money, so this will backfire as always.

May be i am missing something but isnt this pure Capitalism at work? A business DECIDING on who they want to do business with and patrons can decide who they want to go and give their business too ?

Also why some one who voted Democratic is a leftie lugs or commies or other BS?

Reactions: G8trDad3
My wife can't sleep without her pillow but I flat out hate them. It's like he chopped up sh!tty memory foam and said it was patented.

But boycotting his products because he's a Trump supporter is sad. This country is not a good place to be right now, and it's the left's fault.
We got a refund from non-other than Kohl's about a year ago. Hated the pillow.

Reactions: fatman76

His products are being boycotted because he is trying to overthrow an election. He is a traitor, just like your Orange God

May be i am missing something but isnt this pure Capitalism at work? A business DECIDING on who they want to do business with and patrons can decide who they want to go and give their business too ?

I've got no problem with it. Trump boycotts always hurt the brand virtue-signalling more than they do Trump.

His products are being boycotted because he is trying to overthrow an election. He is a traitor, just like your Orange God
This is how the left works folks.

It doesn’t matter how valid your concerns are, if it doesn’t serve the interests of The Party you’re a seditionist traitor and should be executed.

Tell me, since you’re aware the penalty for treason, what has Lindell done to deserve death by firing squad?

Reactions: kjfreeze
This is how the left works folks.

It doesn’t matter how valid your concerns are, if it doesn’t serve the interests of The Party you’re a seditionist traitor and should be executed.

Tell me, since you’re aware the penalty for treason, what has Lindell done to deserve death by firing squad?
Hey Dumbass, here is the penalty for treason and it does not always involve death by firing squad. Are you really this stupid?
https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml... allegiance to the,not less than $10,000; and

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
prev | next
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Hey Dumbass, here is the penalty for treason and it does not always involve death by firing squad. Are you really this stupid?
https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim#:~:text=Whoever, owing allegiance to the,not less than $10,000; and

prev | next
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
So, you cannot see anywhere from this that it applies to your side with this year's election? Your side is right and our side is wrong, correct? You see it like this? WOW - I've heard of people like you but to actually get to type a post to you is outstandingly creepy. You do live in America, right?

So, you cannot see anywhere from this that it applies to your side with this year's election? Your side is right and our side is wrong, correct? You see it like this? WOW - I've heard of people like you but to actually get to type a post to you is outstandingly creepy. You do live in America, right?

Irony is if we found out that Trump administration had Hiden's Delaware basement bugged, every sheep here would claim Trump was guilty of treason.

Yet that's precisely what the obama administration did to Trump.

Those are mall stores that cater to low-income sheep. Trump supporters have all the money, so this will backfire as always.

Trumpers always complain about coastal elitism, and here you are sounding like a character from Dynasty.

Do you only get your pillows from “Bloomies,” or are even they too pedestrian for Frau Ghost?

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml... allegiance to the,not less than $10,000; and

prev | next
Oh please cuck soy boy, you have no idea what treason is or the definition. You hate Lindell because he believes in something different and is questioning the election.

Next your dumbass will believe that the posters on this board are treasonous because we don’t agree with the election results. See how stupid your thinking is?

Probably less to do with being a trump supporter, and more to do with the fact that he was pictured with notes mentioning "martial law" and "insurrection act"
HAHAHAHAHA

You trumpettes are about to be vanquished by Robin....wasn't even Batman (Obama). trump will live with this loss FOREVER.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Oh please cuck soy boy, you have no idea what treason is or the definition. You hate Lindell because he believes in something different and is questioning the election.

Next your dumbass will believe that the posters on this board are treasonous because we don’t agree with the election results. See how stupid your thinking is?

Dude loves God and America. Left hates him.

Dots connecting?

Probably less to do with being a trump supporter, and more to do with the fact that he was pictured with notes mentioning "martial law" and "insurrection act"
HAHAHAHAHA

You trumpettes are about to be vanquished by Robin....wasn't even Batman (Obama). trump will live with this loss FOREVER.
So kill him because he said bad words.

How many constitutional amendments do you want to try to kill the next time you post?

And we didn't get to audit machines, we didn't get signature verification audits and we're still waiting on some important court dates...so we don't know who actually won the election.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim#:~:text=Whoever, owing allegiance to the,not less than $10,000; and

prev | next
Name calling is fun, and usually an indication you're winning the argument against a triggered snowflake.

I'm sure the Biden administration would give political opponents the lightest possible sentence for any conviction defined as Treason.

Do you even follow how radical left wing regimes operate around the world?

Oh yeah, anyone who falls into those categories, even if it’s just one, is now an enemy of the state.

It’s unhealthy to indulge in exaggerated persecution fantasies. People (on both sides) use this to gradually give themselves permission to do terrible things (“I am a victim, so when I do [bad things] I was only defending myself/you forced me to do it”).

It’s unhealthy to indulge in exaggerated persecution fantasies. People (on both sides) use this to gradually give themselves permission to do terrible things (“I am a victim, so when I do [bad things] I was only defending myself/you forced me to do it”).
Tell me where I’m wrong C3PO

Mike is going to be just fine. He made his fortune online, not sure why he went the retail route to begin with. Just cut the useless middleman out and deprive them of a profitable product. I find it amusing that those two businesses believe that's going to hurt him when it's their bottom line that will suffer. 😂
video isnt really about Lindell

So kill him because he said bad words.

How many constitutional amendments do you want to try to kill the next time you post?

And we didn't get to audit machines, we didn't get signature verification audits and we're still waiting on some important court dates...so we don't know who actually won the election.
Ummmmm, they're talking about boycotting his products, which is a big step away from whatever nonsense you're talking about.

perhaps you'd like to comment on the folks who stormed the capitol with zipties and were talking about capturing mike pence?? Were they looking to take him on a picnic??

This idiot should have realized that if you are in the retail business you should be careful about the bullshit you spew.
And he wonders why people are boycotting his products

Ummm...Republicans shop at Kohls and BBB too...or they used to.

So yea...same-same, no?

Reactions: martycat1

Pure capitalism or cancel culture?

prev | next

Haha, you don't see it, do you? That's adorable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT