ADVERTISEMENT

Hey gator1776 buddy, know you would want to know about this...

My guess is we will never know.
He’s in full defense mode.

People donated to his legal fund under the auspices that he’d not settle or if he did, third party discovery would take place.

He’s being SUPER cagey about whether that happened and if it did if the results are ever going to be made public.

It’s a win against big tech censorship but it might be a loss for the bigger picture of how to prevent it in the future.

I want to know the terms of the settlement before I react to this news.

I’m mixed on Berenson, overall I think his voice is positive though.
The far more interesting aspect to me would be if the settlement included a payment from Twitter. People are leveraging Twitter to build a career and income for themselves. If the courts slap Twitter for arbitrarily banning users for no reason other than not liking what they tweet, and bringing harm to their career as a result, then that's quite significant.

The far more interesting aspect to me would be if the settlement included a payment from Twitter. People are leveraging Twitter to build a career and income for themselves. If the courts slap Twitter for arbitrarily banning users for no reason other than not liking what they tweet, and bringing harm to their career as a result, then that's quite significant.
His update today it looks like the judge is going to expedite discovery by refusing a 28-day extension both sides agreed to.
So good news…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT