ADVERTISEMENT

He's baaaaaaacccckkkk!!!!

Yep the Q stuff was just a big joke. It was wrong on every big claim almost.
This is not a very savvy take. At all.

The point of Q was never about the claims, they were always vague. Well except for the time he when he predicted when john mccain would die down to the minute......30 days in advance.

The point of Q was to SPARK A REACTION. Q posts something, then the deep state reacts. Then people notice, then people start researching, then people uncover.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

If this is really Q posting again, you will see the same thing happen again.

If your only focus is 'Awwww....he said something and it didn't happen!' then you will be sadly disappointed.

I suspect you will be sadly disappointed a lot.

If you are savvy enough to understand that this is about using information to move your enemy into a position where they expose themselves, then you will love what Q posts.

I suspect @fatman76 will have a lot of fun with Q's posts. I suspect they will frustrate and bore you.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
This is not a very savvy take. At all.

The point of Q was never about the claims, they were always vague. Well except for the time he when he predicted when john mccain would die down to the minute......30 days in advance.

The point of Q was to SPARK A REACTION. Q posts something, then the deep state reacts. Then people notice, then people start researching, then people uncover.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

If this is really Q posting again, you will see the same thing happen again.

If your only focus is 'Awwww....he said something and it didn't happen!' then you will be sadly disappointed.

I suspect you will be sadly disappointed a lot.

If you are savvy enough to understand that this is about using information to move your enemy into a position where they expose themselves, then you will love what Q posts.

I suspect @fatman76 will have a lot of fun with Q's posts. I suspect they will frustrate and bore you.
I read that mess and almost all of it was vague or ended up being BS. The chance of that Q mess really telling you anything is about the same as Durham bringing any real justice in his investigation - almost zero basically.

Keep us in the loop.

color me skeptical but hopeful, I went into the rabbit hole once and didn’t even find a rabbit

Mom’s gonna be in a tizzy
BTW, this guy does a fantastic job of 'decoding' the Q drops and explaining what they really mean:

That link has the Q drops on his site. Q has posted a few more things. Praying Medic does a great job of 'decoding' or explaining what Q's drops really mean. @sadgator turned me on to him a few a years ago, he's a big fan.

PS: 8kun board owner Jim Watkins has confirmed those recent Q posts came from the same account as the previous Q posts.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
BTW, this guy does a fantastic job of 'decoding' the Q drops and explaining what they really mean:

That link has the Q drops on his site. Q has posted a few more things. Praying Medic does a great job of 'decoding' or explaining what Q's drops really mean. @sadgator turned me on to him a few a years ago, he's a big fan.

PS: 8kun board owner Jim Watkins has confirmed those recent Q posts came from the same account as the previous Q posts.
Praying Medic has some great posts. But as for Q, can we get @FresnoGator to merge them with the UFO one? ;)

Where are the decodes?

And where is @sadgator ?

Where are the decodes?

And where is @sadgator ?
When he starts doing them again, they will probably go here:

When Q was posting regularly before, he would do an explainer video on them every few days. Q posts in spurts, he might post 20 times in a day then not post again for 3 weeks. No schedule at all.

Reactions: fatman76
When he starts doing them again, they will probably go here:

When Q was posting regularly before, he would do an explainer video on them every few days. Q posts in spurts, he might post 20 times in a day then not post again for 3 weeks. No schedule at all.
Thank you sir

New Q drop:

"Who was "Jane Roe"?
How do you control generations of a populace?
50 years of conditioning.
50 years of propaganda.
50 years of lies.
Peaceful protests?
Riots?
"Summer of Love" redux?
What happens when you corner an animal?
Midterms.
[D] power implosion.
Q"

BTW the 'Jane Roe' in Roe v Wade never had an abortion.

Reactions: jfegaly
Where are the decodes?
He just posted his first video on the new Q updates:

BTW, he doesn't start talking about the new Q updates till 16 min mark. But it will be good to watch as he walks through some examples from the past of how they have verified that Q is part of the Trump team.

He just posted his first video on the new Q updates:

BTW, he doesn't start talking about the new Q updates till 16 min mark. But it will be good to watch as he walks through some examples from the past of how they have verified that Q is part of the Trump team.
Interesting. Never paid much attention to it before, but it is interesting

Interesting. Never paid much attention to it before, but it is interesting
The left's reactions to what Q posts are the best.

Get ready for more sudden internet outages, sites suddenly going down after Q mentions content on their sites.

After you see it happen a few times, the dots are pretty easy to connect.

New Q Post:

"What is at stake?
Who has control?
SURPRISE WITNESS.
Who was surprised?
Who will be surprised?
Use your logic.
Can emotions be used to influence decisions?
How do you control emotion?
Define 'Plant'.
How do you insert a plant?
Can emotions be used to insert a plant?
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?
Trust the plan.
Q"

Hutchinson's lawyer is Jeff Sessions' former Chief of Staff. Q always maintained that Sessions was actually working with Trump and they were on the same page.

This update is the beauty of Q. It's entirely possible that Q is completely full of shit on this. But the reality is, the left WILL BELIEVE Q. Now anyone else that offers to come forward and testify, they will have to wonder 'Is this another plant from Trump???'

It effectively kills the hearings.

Trust the plan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT