ADVERTISEMENT

Here's why the dems are suddenly hiding

The best part is the Ga Senator (18:45) losing her sh-- trying to run cover claiming the fraud had been debunked even though she hadn't viewed the video evidence.

Full version of the Zapruder film

Yes she was desperately trying to shut down evidence being presented throughout the hearing from what I saw!

"Where's your evidence?"

Motions to video "I just showed it to you!"

"This has already been debunked!"

"Wait, aren't we seeing this now for the first time?"

LOL

Count every vote! - @LizardGrad89

Video evidence that they did. Still think that was the smart play, @LizardGrad89?

The best part is the Ga Senator (18:45) losing her sh-- trying to run cover claiming the fraud had been debunked even though she hadn't viewed the video evidence.

Full version of the Zapruder film
She also mentioned some law that said they could not choose electors. Well SCOTUS in the past has upheld state constitutional rules of this nature but I doubt a mere statute could prevent the legislature from using its COTUS article 2 power. So this is different than Pa.

Would have loved to see her reaction as she was watching it. Moment she realized they lost the state, and probably the whole house of cards came tumbling down.
Like how her eyes got so big and her head was bobbing around. I mean how dare they, everyone knows the dems stole the election fair and square and its right there in Ga law that nobody can do anything about it. I mean they had a monitor in the building somewhere near the snack machine eating pizza delivery and watching a James Bond marathon on the break-room TV. SOS told us he was there all night. What more do you want?

Would have loved to see her reaction as she was watching it. Moment she realized they lost the state, and probably the whole house of cards came tumbling down.

Ga. Sec. of State's version:

...and this is what I have been asking all along. It is not a requirement that poll watchers be present.

Section § 21-2-408 of the Code Of Georgia, which addresses poll watchers, explains that political bodies and parties are "entitled" to have official poll watchers. The secretary of state's chief counsel told Lead Stories it was not a requirement that observers be present for counting to continue -- only that it is their right to be there is they choose.

That's not how a 'fact check' works. All they did was take the GA SOS's version of the story and claim it was factual. They could have just as easily took Rudy's version and claimed THAT was factual.

But it fools the sheep, which is the ultimate goal.

...and this is what I have been asking all along. It is not a requirement that poll watchers be present.

Section § 21-2-408 of the Code Of Georgia, which addresses poll watchers, explains that political bodies and parties are "entitled" to have official poll watchers. The secretary of state's chief counsel told Lead Stories it was not a requirement that observers be present for counting to continue -- only that it is their right to be there is they choose.

Then if they were told to leave, those rights were violated. Didn't Rudy also produce affidavits from two observers saying they WERE told to leave?

Then if they were told to leave, those rights were violated. Didn't Rudy also produce affidavits from two observers saying they WERE told to leave?
and that's the crux of what, I suppose the SCOTUS or SCOGA, will decide.
The count was legal since there is no requirement for poll watchers to be present BUT, the poll watchers wanted to be present but were deceived into not being there.

Reactions: kjfreeze
That's not how a 'fact check' works. All they did was take the GA SOS's version of the story and claim it was factual. They could have just as easily took Rudy's version and claimed THAT was factual.

But it fools the sheep, which is the ultimate goal.
Here's that "fact" checkers logic.

1) Ask the person most in charge of election integrity if this shows cheating.
2) Accept answer without introducing any affidavits or evidence from the hearing.
3) Slap a graphic on it so the liberals feel better.

@Nolec you've got a lot of guts coming on here after such a profound (suite)case against the dems: pun intended.

Yes she was desperately trying to shut down evidence being presented throughout the hearing from what I saw!

"Where's your evidence?"

Motions to video "I just showed it to you!"

"This has already been debunked!"

"Wait, aren't we seeing this now for the first time?"

LOL

Count every vote! - @LizardGrad89

Video evidence that they did. Still think that was the smart play, @LizardGrad89?
It’s very apparent that they had a stash of ballots hidden under the table and began running them through the scanner after everyone left. She looks like a petulant little child in her response. Her body language and irritation shows that she knows they were busted. At this point all the mail in ballots in Fulton County should be voided. It’s unfortunate, but can not allow those ballots to count after seeing this.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT