ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go

Mass shooting I'm not worried about as much as the emotional dem packing heat that loses his or her cool against an unarmed customer.

For instance, how many viral videos did we see over the last year of Karens going around WalMart or Home Depot harassing someone for not wearing a mask?

Clearly, those people were unhinged. Now give them a gun.....that's why I don't like the idea.
Technically, if they can pass the background check, they can get a gun.

A concealed carry permit is literally a card that says you’ve gone through the training and pass a deeper background check.

All this law does is allow the people who are qualified to own a gun can concealed carry in the state of residence. So being that if they can pass a background check to purchase a fire arm, they now get the luxury to conceal.

As a citizen of Utah, I can’t conceal in other states and if I had my concealed carry permit there are roughly 22 states I could conceal carry that accept Utah concealed carry certification. The law is really a local law for the states.

As you know, criminals do not care about the laws and are going to break them anyway. So with this law being passed, I have even better protection against those who potentially put my life in danger.

ADVERTISEMENT