ADVERTISEMENT

Here is an intriguing question for Alligators the chomp on.

I have one answer, then a question for you.

No, he is a guy on his fourth team in ten years, living off a championship built by that living liar Rick Pitino.

Now Cat fan, I have a question for you. How far do you project your Kansas State Wildcats advancing?

Attendence dropped from 16,000 to 4,000. In that area you must embrace the community. Coming in and firing an assistant that was the father to two of the best players on the team...that also had a son who was an up and comer highly rated recruit...who was an uncle to Bluechipper DJ Jefferies...plus connected to tons of other local prospects...only to hire your son Saul who had yet to gain a recruit all while losing a recruit to a school named Qutichia Baptist....

Time for him to go. Thad Matta turned down UGA. Tubby to UGA?

Attendence dropped from 16,000 to 4,000. ....... Coming in and firing an assistant that was the father to two of the best players on the team...that also had a son who was an up and comer highly rated recruit...who was an uncle to Bluechipper DJ Jefferies...plus connected to tons of other local prospects...only to hire your son Saul ....

That true about Saul? Wow

Saul is a friggin cancer, and has been since he played for UK. Tubby is myoptic as hell over Saul..... he wanted to bring Saul in as an assistant at UK, but the BOT said no due to nepotism (and that Saul was a problem child Tubby wouldn’t reign in), and Tubby then started his talks with Minnesota.... where he could take Saul and hire him in as a package deal

Tubby is/was a good coach, but if he’s stringing his younger son around with him still, that’s a big negative

UGA would be making a mistake to bring Tubby back if he’s bringing Saul with him too - subtraction by addition

Reactions: ukalum1988

Saul is a friggin cancer, and has been since he played for UK. Tubby is myoptic as hell over Saul..... he wanted to bring Saul in as an assistant at UK, but the BOT said no due to nepotism (and that Saul was a problem child Tubby wouldn’t reign in), and Tubby then started his talks with Minnesota.... where he could take Saul and hire him in as a package deal

Tubby is/was a good coach, but if he’s stringing his younger son around with him still, that’s a big negative

UGA would be making a mistake to bring Tubby back if he’s bringing Saul with him too - subtraction by addition
This is how it played out. Josh Pastner hired Keelon Lawson as an assistant. Keelon is the father of KJ and Dedric Lawson. They both chose Memphis. Also the father of Chandler Lawson. The uncle of DJ Jefferies (I bet you know him huh ;)) plus too many others to list are xonneconn to Keelon. Well after one year Tubby pretty much ran Keelon off. KJ and Dedric transferred to Kansas...and you know where DJ Jefferies plans to play ball. While the Memphis/Metro area has some bright prospects this year and next couple years, instead of getting someone similar to Lawson, he seriously promoted Saul.

Saul never got one recruit this past cycle. Not a one.

So you are saying it's a great idea? I know I like it. Heck, I want them to hire Saul and have him bring Tubby as HIS assistant.

I have one answer, then a question for you.

No, he is a guy on his fourth team in ten years, living off a championship built by that living liar Rick Pitino.

Now Cat fan, I have a question for you. How far do you project your Kansas State Wildcats advancing?[
Jays didn't bring any (basket) balls to the game. Cavs will be a major upset;)

Tubby to UGA not happening. Interesting that they have hired Crean.
They wanted a name, a guy known to recruits. I'm not certain he will lead them into a deep run, but they are Georgia, so just making the tournament in consecutive years would be good.

Matta turned them down, Crean was the biggest name not including that disgrace of a coach Pitino. Funny that some Bulldog fans were clamoring for a coach that was just fired and had his championship banner taken down!

They wanted a name, a guy known to recruits. I'm not certain he will lead them into a deep run, but they are Georgia, so just making the tournament in consecutive years would be good.

Matta turned them down, Crean was the biggest name not including that disgrace of a coach Pitino. Funny that some Bulldog fans were clamoring for a coach that was just fired and had his championship banner taken down!
It's worked out ok for UK and Calipari.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT