ADVERTISEMENT

Here for my medicine

GADAWGinIraq

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 3, 2010
I said we'd surprise people with a game and not a blowout... or a Tide cover.
It hurts like hell right now because we could have beaten arguably the best Bama team ever. Have fun and let her rip... and Go Dawgs!
P.S. we're winning again next year in JAX :D

Props for coming back. Your team played a good game and really should have won the game. It is a little mind boggling how you lost that game to be honest.

If your being honest your scratching your head over multiple calls by the UGA coaching staff tonight.

As Marcus Spears is SCREAMING and “I AGREE,” He TRIED A FAKE PUNT ON 4th and 11???

Kirby, maybe on 4th and 3,4 or 5 yards but, 11??? Dumb ass!!! I’d be pissed if I was a Crack Head! A Crack Head you ask? Yeah, that ( Doing CRACK ) is the ONLY way I’d be a Dwag fan.

Reactions: rdgtr
Hey, I have to give you respect for showing up, and to uga for how they played. I thought it would be a bloodbath so keeping it a Gabe to the last play is s lot more than I thought you could do. It says a lot about how good Alabama is that they could make as many uncharacteristic mistakes and still come back against a team as good as uga. I don’t think anyone else will give them as tough a game as you guys did today, so I have to give it to you.

And you should win next year, but it’ll be a game

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
As Marcus Spears is SCREAMING and “I AGREE,” He TRIED A FAKE PUNT ON 4th and 11???

Kirby, maybe on 4th and 3,4 or 5 yards but, 11??? Dumb ass!!! I’d be pissed if I was a Crack Head! A Crack Head you ask? Yeah, that ( Doing CRACK ) is the ONLY way I’d be a Dwag fan.
LOL... I'm embarrassed for Gator Nation for you. :eek::D

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
They're not the best Bama team ever, stop believing the hype. Maybe the best Bama offense ever but their defense isn't close to what it used to be, they have no kicking game, and they're not a dominant rushing team like they used to be either. And y'all should have beat them, your coaches lost you the game for the second straight year.

I said we'd surprise people with a game and not a blowout... or a Tide cover.
It hurts like hell right now because we could have beaten arguably the best Bama team ever. Have fun and let her rip... and Go Dawgs!
P.S. we're winning again next year in JAX :D

PPS No, you aren't. Richt Jr will see to that.

They're not the best Bama team ever, stop believing the hype. Maybe the best Bama offense ever but their defense isn't close to what it used to be, they have no kicking game, and they're not a dominant rushing team like they used to be either. And y'all should have beat them, your coaches lost you the game for the second straight year.

Sadly, many Georgia fans are happy that they almost beat Bama. That's a compliment to Bama but also an admission that they aren't sold on Kirby.

This isn't Bama's best team. The defense is getting better but it's definitely not as good as the 2008-2012 units. If we had those defenses paired with this offense, no one comes within 3 TDs of us. But he needs to prop up Bama to make Georgia look better.

4th and Kirby is what cost Georgia this game.

Sadly, many Georgia fans are happy that they almost beat Bama. That's a compliment to Bama but also an admission that they aren't sold on Kirby.

This isn't Bama's best team. The defense is getting better but it's definitely not as good as the 2008-2012 units. If we had those defenses paired with this offense, no one comes within 3 TDs of us. But he needs to prop up Bama to make Georgia look better.

4th and Kirby is what cost Georgia this game.

Yep I was watching the game with one of my boys telling him that the old Bama teams would have won this game by 14-17. Why? Because they’d be gashing UGA on the ground and keeping Fromm off the field and those mistakes that took points off the board wouldn’t have happened. For as much as having a playmaking QB has improved their team, it’s also made them a little soft because they rely on the passing game too much and don’t play as good a defense. There was one point into the 3rd quarter where UGA was averaging 7 yards per rush yet just kept dropping back throwing bombs on 1st down over and over which just put them behind the chains and kept them going 3 and out and not giving their defense any rest. It was so dumb.

Georgia has a very good team, if this was a true playoff they would get a chance to play Alabama again and possibly close the deal.

(8 teams, just saying;))

Your future looks very bright with Justin Fields as your QB. Great game against a great team.

See you next year , hopefully with a better QB.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Georgia has a very good team, if this was a true playoff they would get a chance to play Alabama again and possibly close the deal.

(8 teams, just saying;))

Your future looks very bright with Justin Fields as your QB. Great game against a great team.

See you next year , hopefully with a better QB.
Huh?? Justin Fields may be transferring out. He’s not totally pleased.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT