ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Gator Pals, RRT members, and other resident Trolls!

alaskanseminole

Bull Gator
Oct 20, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Been a while since I've posted on here...mainly on the HROT with other Whorechant refugees.

How's everyone been doing during this COVID-19, crazy 2020!? Is see Florida and my current home of Texas are competing for the Coronavirus Case Crown (CCC). Seriously, though, how's everyone? Out of work? Deaths? Homeschooling? What's the scoop?

Reactions: sadgator
Been a while since I've posted on here...mainly on the HROT with other Whorechant refugees.

How's everyone been doing during this COVID-19, crazy 2020!? Is see Florida and my current home of Texas are competing for the Coronavirus Case Crown (CCC). Seriously, though, how's everyone? Out of work? Deaths? Homeschooling? What's the scoop?

What up Igloo!!

Explain yourself.... What is HROT and RRT...

HROT is the Rivals Iowa Hawkeyes Off Topic board. FULL of extreme leftist jerks.

The RRT as I recall was the Gator Rapid Response Team led by a guy named Marty who lived in Tally - he's now deceased. His "specialty" was swearing he had inside info about FSU football and Bobby Bowden and any moment FSU would get the death penalty.
Too bad. Had he been here for the Willie Taggart days, he could have claimed he was right.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
HROT is the Rivals Iowa Hawkeyes Off Topic board. FULL of extreme leftist jerks.

The RRT as I recall was the Gator Rapid Response Team led by a guy named Marty who lived in Tally - he's now deceased. His "specialty" was swearing he had inside info about FSU football and Bobby Bowden and any moment FSU would get the death penalty.
Too bad. Had he been here for the Willie Taggart days, he could have claimed he was right.
@goldmom

The RRT was the name JD Gator gave us Noles who were quick to defend Jameis. Here was my response to a complaining Gator on Feb 24, 2015.

Maybe this will help

A Rapid Response Team (RRT) Crisis Negotiator, is a rivals poster, typically affiliated with the Florida State University (FSU), who has undergone special training. RRT Crisis Negotiators are trained to defuse potentially slanderous situations on rival message boards. They usually work as part of a team known simply as the RRT. Most RRT crisis negotiators are regular posters that have taken special training in misdirection, deflection, and blind justification techniques. "An RRT Crisis Negotiator is not a loner, but functions as part of a team with the goal of resolving the crisis in a manner where FSU always looks favorable, no matter what the reality of the situation is", says senior RRT member, @danoleman.

An RRT Crisis Negotiator's main function is to bring about unconditional conformity to the ideals of the FSU fanbase. When there aren't any crises to respond to, negotiators usually revert to their regular thread participation abiding by the rules set forth by the host site. However, once a crisis that meets the RRT's defense threshold has been identified, the team will unite and strike en mass. "There are no limits to the tactics this team will use to defend its fanbase. Intellectual dishonesty, strawmen, red herrings are just a few of the unethical strategies this team will use", says RRT counter-terrorism team lead, JD Gator. "They cannot go unchecked."

Man, those were some fun times...BONG, Shime, ghost, Swami, JaxBo, MJ, danny, IPD, mcanes, Paco, and a dozen others.

@goldmom

The RRT was the name JD Gator gave us Noles who were quick to defend Jameis. Here was my response to a complaining Gator on Feb 24, 2015.

Man, those were some fun times...BONG, Shime, ghost, Swami, JaxBo, MJ, danny, IPD, mcanes, Paco, and a dozen others.

Gecko is surely offended he didn’t make the first list - he saw himself as the chairman Sinatra style, not in the unwashed “dozens”

Way to put him in his place Igloo! I’m sure HomoCane would approve

Reactions: alaskanseminole
@PacoGator19

Dude, you need an Avatar!

bk6kOEj.png

I use the mobile version, so I rarely see my siggie documenting you disavowing 90% of your off season posts

Eternally proving that you never did understand what I said. :confused:

I enjoy seeing your ignorance on display every time you post btw... :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT