ADVERTISEMENT

Has everyone noticed how afraid the left is of our movement?

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

They try to make everyone think that MAGA Republicans are a small fringe. Even Busch?Cheney pubs do the same thing. They are HAS BEENS. Our party will NEVER be the same after Trump exposed them for what they are! And the lefties are SCARED TO DEATH that people will find out what we learned 4 years ago...the WHOLE system is corrupt to the core, and they lie to us as bad as CCP and Russia do to their people. I just wonder when the slow people who vote blue will wake up?

They try to make everyone think that MAGA Republicans are a small fringe. Even Busch?Cheney pubs do the same thing. They are HAS BEENS. Our party will NEVER be the same after Trump exposed them for what they are! And the lefties are SCARED TO DEATH that people will find out what we learned 4 years ago...the WHOLE system is corrupt to the core, and they lie to us as bad as CCP and Russia do to their people. I just wonder when the slow people who vote blue will wake up?

who would you vote for? 🤭😲

Untitled-28.jpg

Last edited:
Isn’t funny how these pathetic politicians sell their souls to people like Gates, Zuckerberg and Soros to bail them out with campaign funds in exchange to turn the other way while they destroy this country?

Reactions: dezyDeco
Unions are another scam. They deduct "dues" from members shoveling part of the take back to Democrats for protection. How is this different than the mob "extracting" protection money from small business owners in return for protection from the same criminal types providing protection.

RottenKowski is down 9 and the turtle is panicking. Hes pouring money into Alaska trying to save her which is disgusting.
I’ve defended McConnell on this board in the past out of respect for his long career and his work in building up the Republican Party in Kentucky back when it was firmly controlled by Democrats…..…

…but what he’s doing in the Alaska Senate race is despicable. He's spending millions in Alaska smearing Kelly Tshibaka, who has a very real chance to win.

She was on Tucker last night, and she hit the nail on the head saying that that loser would rather be leader of a minority he can control rather than a majority he can’t control.

The money and resources he’s squandering in Alaska is needed much much more in Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Ohio, to name a few.

I would love for Murkowski to lose but she will likely win due to that RCV mess they have there. She has many Dems voting her as the 1st choice also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT