ADVERTISEMENT

Guidelines for this forum

Sounded good till I read this. For instance, saying Trump will be President for another 4 years can sound completely reasonable or completely inflammatory, largely based on simply your political leanings.

I would definitely reword this one, or delete. Waaaaaay too much grey area here.
It means no trolling.

Or at least, it used to mean no trolling.

It does mean that. Show me specific posts itt that are objectionable and I will look at them ...
?

We just discussed an entire thread that the OP bragged was in and of itself a troll.

Again, I'm not trying to be contentious or whining that you're not dropping the hammer or anything...I'm fully capable of taking your advice and ignoring the thread. But from the title to the content the entire thing is purposely obtuse.

I sort of hope you don't delete it or lock it...there will be a temper tantrum that I "ran to daddy" because I didn't like something that was said.

?

We just discussed an entire thread that the OP bragged was in and of itself a troll.

Again, I'm not trying to be contentious or whining that you're not dropping the hammer or anything...I'm fully capable of taking your advice and ignoring the thread. But from the title to the content the entire thing is purposely obtuse.

I sort of hope you don't delete it or lock it...there will be a temper tantrum that I "ran to daddy" because I didn't like something that was said.

I have emailed Elon. Apparently there is an algorithm they are trying to modify that fixes this. 😉

Hey everyone, @Corey Bender asked me to post some guidelines for The Lounge going forward:

1 - Please be respectful of your fellow posters at all times. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

2 - If you disagree with a poster, there is no reason to be disagreeable. Civility wins the day around here.

3 - Admittedly, some topics can get pretty heated. If so, I refer you to #1 and #2 above.

4 - Outrageous commentary, inflammatory content and purposely obtuse takes will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be dealt with.

5 - Most importantly, have fun and play nice ...
Bump, in case you forgot.

Bump, in case you forgot.
iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT