ADVERTISEMENT

Grimes and Jefferson

Great news!

Hey Fever, do this 4 and 5* get credited to Mullen??? Or do we only dewll and negatives and stack the numers again him?

Last years class plus these two and Krull, another 4* and the transfer DE. I think his transition class was well above average

Hey Fever, do this 4 and 5* get credited to Mullen??? Or do we only dewll and negatives and stack the numers again him?

Last years class plus these two and Krull, another 4* and the transfer DE. I think his transition class was well above average

Doesn't fit the narrative.

He'll gloss over it, make some excuses, and be back with more anti-Mullen rhetoric.

His transition class was very very good when you include Grimes, Jefferson, Krull and Shuler.

Fever only wants to talk about the 2019 recruiting class and basically nothing else about the program or what Mullen has done so far.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Very nice. Great to get some good news for a change. Hope they contribute as expected.

Many people believe Jefferson will be our best WR the minute he steps on the field. Nice to have a relatively deep and talented WR corps

The transition class was excellent especially including the transfers - in effect a Top 10 class. 2020 seems to be going well.

Now if we can hammer down on the 2019 class we'll be good for talent in the coming year/so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT