ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings and calling my shot...

GADAWGinIraq

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 3, 2010
I'm heading south on 75 about to pass through Gainesville on my way to the beautiful Treasure Coast so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to buy me a beer since I haven't been around for a while. :D
I almost forgot, Dawgs by 2 tds minimum in JAX. Evil told me years ago that I had to call my shot before the game so there it is. We will have the best defense in the country and we're deep everywhere.
I seriously hope this message finds everyone in good health. See y'all Halloween. :eek:

Wow, 2 TDs easily. That is calling your shot and then some. You guys pull it off feel free to come back and let us know about it...have fun in Florida

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
The East coast (Treasure Coast) is loaded with Co-V cases due to the high number of old Yankees, so don't get within 6 feet of anyone or breath while you're there.... :D

PS -- Your leghumpers will be lucky to even score 2 TD's this Halloween... :p

Last edited:
I'm heading south on 75 about to pass through Gainesville on my way to the beautiful Treasure Coast so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to buy me a beer since I haven't been around for a while. :D
I almost forgot, Dawgs by 2 tds minimum in JAX. Evil told me years ago that I had to call my shot before the game so there it is. We will have the best defense in the country and we're deep everywhere.
I seriously hope this message finds everyone in good health. See y'all Halloween. :eek:

I doubt that offense can score more than 14 points against anybody with a pulse, so you better shut us out.

I doubt that offense can score more than 14 points against anybody with a pulse, so you better shut us out.
Coley's gone brother, and so is that offense. Also, if we can make it to 3rd down against Grantham's D, I like our chances. :D Haha... just messing with you. Good to see you LG.

Coley's gone brother, and so is that offense. Also, if we can make it to 3rd down against Grantham's D, I like our chances. :D Haha... just messing with you. Good to see you LG.

I know. You have a new offense. And a new QB. And a new OL. And one returning WR. And none of them have had any chance to work together or work on learning the offense. But hey, why should the things that affect every other team everywhere affect Georgia? I mean, you have HIGH RECRUITING RANKINGS, right?

If you happen to stop at Jax, we can hang out at Gators Dockside, either on Baymeadows just off I 95, around my neighborhood or at Orange Park in the Oakleaf Town Center. Oh just like @sadgator, I'll buy you a few rounds.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

That 3rd and Grantham's D was while he was in buttsnifferville. :confused:
He has Top 10 defenses in his 2 years at UF. :p
(and even better if the SEC's excuse for game officials knew what OL Holding was) :rolleyes:

PS -- We had the bars closed just because we knew you were coming.... :D

Good luck with that some bureaucratic nitwit just closed the bars.

You are officially approved to talk smack if you win now though.

Dumbass nitwit, how dare him close bars when Florida Covid rates skyrocketed

Dumbass DeSantis opened too early and too cavalierly and now we have this disaster, because Ronnie wanted to impress chief magat, but I see all the rubes are stirred

Dumbass nitwit, how dare him close bars when Florida Covid rates skyrocketed

Dumbass DeSantis opened too early and too cavalierly and now we have this disaster, because Ronnie wanted to impress chief magat, but I see all the rubes are stirred
My problem is with who closed the bars, not with the closing of the bars.

1st,,, not all FL bars have followed that idiot's closing orders... ;)

2nd,,, if testing increases, then the number of those testing positive will increase. o_O

3rd, the 'DEATH RATE' of those with Co-V in FL continues to fall... :cool:
And that's the ONLY Co-V stat that matters. o_O

Reactions: ocalaman
1st,,, not all FL bars have followed that idiot's closing orders... ;)

2nd,,, if testing increases, then the number of those testing positive will increase. o_O

3rd, the 'DEATH RATE' of those with Co-V in FL continues to fall... :cool:
And that's the ONLY Co-V stat that matters. o_O
I agree with your 3 points. The death rate is now down to 0.26% of those infected, according to new CDC information, but it could actually be even lower depending on how many more people are infected than have been tested as positive. Here's a good NY Post article that talks about this. https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/getting-realistic-about-the-coronavirus-death-rate/
But we're only going to be fed the worst possible takes on all of this to keep the doom and gloom mentality alive until November. There is cause to be concerned about the increasing positives, especially among young people. Their chances of dying are almost nil, but if college athletes have the virus and the numbers continue to be high, administrators aren't going to risk the negative publicity and potential legal action against them if someone dies or infects someone else who dies. Without a significant decline in new cases, I'm afraid they will cancel, delay or drastically modify the football season. There is still some time for things to level out and decline so that those in control will feel comfortable about having a complete season, especially with the amount of money involved and the long term impact on athletic department budgets. But the weeks are getting fewer before August practices are scheduled to start. The goalposts have continued to be moved - from not enough hospital beds, masks and ventilators, to mortality rates, to not enough tests being done and now it's the concern about the increasing number of positive tests. Not sure how it will play out. I remain hopeful, but understand the pessimism of some who doubt fall sports will be played.

Reactions: instaGATOR
More than 128,000 dead and much of that with distancing

Share your percentage of infected who die with those families,

Gators 24 Dawgs 17
Yeah, I think this is the year we finally get over the hump and beat Georgia. That is, if we have a season. We've closed the talent gap, not completely but enough. Our guys have bought in to Mullen's style and he and his staff, I believe, are simply a better group of coaches than those in Athens.

Share your percentage of infected who die with those families,

mans share the percentages that were solely due to COVID, and not simply listed as a COVID related death because they had it at the time.

Reactions: Jeff from Jax

Share your percentage of infected who die with those families

Oh Boo-hoo... People die everyday. :cool:
None of us are immortal, so nobody get's out of this alive.
However, while I am alive, I'm choosing to continue to live, not hide in the basement.
I long ago decided that I'd rather die on my feet,,, than live on my knees... o_O

Oh Boo-hoo... People die everyday. :cool:
None of us are immortal, so nobody get's out of this alive.
However, while I am alive, I'm choosing to continue to live, not hide in the basement.
I long ago decided that I'd rather die on my feet,,, than live on my knees... o_O
Also, 40% or more of the deaths have occurred in nursing homes. And a good percentage of those were in NY where their idiot governor forced elderly Covid-19 patients back into nursing homes. Also, roughly 52,000 of the total 126,000 covid deaths (42%) have been in 3 states - New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania. I choose to live my life without fear of something I have about as much chance of dying from as getting struck by lightning.

Also, 40% or more of the deaths have occurred in nursing homes. And a good percentage of those were in NY where their idiot governor forced elderly Covid-19 patients back into nursing homes. Also, roughly 52,000 of the total 126,000 covid deaths (42%) have been in 3 states - New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania. I choose to live my life without fear of something I have about as much chance of dying from as getting struck by lightning.

Do you come inside when it's lightning? No fear is fine, but reasonable precautions are also fine.

Reactions: UGAly
When it starts to lightening that's when you go for it...even bring out a steel pole and hold it high on top of your home....yolo

Naw, I just go out on my covered and screened in porch with a cup of joe and my pipe or a good cigar. It's often better than the fireworks on the 4th... ;)

I've had lightening strike within 100' of me several times in my lifetime. It always makes me acutely aware of just how alive I am at that moment. :D --- 'Me and you Lord' :cool:

Naw, I just go out on my covered and screened in porch with a cup of joe and my pipe or a good cigar. It's often better than the fireworks on the 4th... ;)

I've had lightening strike within 100' of me several times in my lifetime. It always makes me acutely aware of just how alive I am at that moment. :D --- 'Me and you Lord' :cool:
Almost no lighting storms in NV....I lived in FL for 35 years and well....you know. I had lighting strike my vehicle...took me a few seconds to figure out what happened and I was like...glad I'm inside.

Almost no lighting storms in NV....I lived in FL for 35 years and well....you know. I had lighting strike my vehicle...took me a few seconds to figure out what happened and I was like...glad I'm inside.

Florida is the LIGHTENING CAPITAL of the world.
(actually it's just in the U.S. as there are other places in the world with more strikes)

Why Florida

"It's simple really. We have more lightning, and we are fourth in population," NWS says.

So far in 2019, eight people have been killed by lightning — one happening in Florida when a motorcyclist was struck while riding on I-95. :eek:

NWS says teenage boys are most vulnerable, followed by people in their 30s and then people in their 20s. --- (being much older now, I'm good with that) :D

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/state/florida-is-the-lightning-capital-of-the-us-this-is-why

People in NV are like...it was lightening...I"m like this is nothing. Do you have any idea of how many people that I know that's been hit by lightening? lol

Off the lightening and back to the thread topic. :cool:

2020 Presumed SEC QB Starters, with the 2019 QBR's

UF - Kyle Trask rsSr - QBR 156.1

MsSt - K.J. Costello rsSr - QBR 155.0 (vs LAC-12 defense as a Jr)
(Stanford xfer - 5 Gms then injured out in 2019)

aTm - Kellen Mond Sr - QBR 131.1

UGly - Jamie Newman rsSr - QBR 145.3 (vs ACC defense) :p

AU - Bo Nix So - QBR 125.0

UGA is going to have a strong D but their O is a big question. It's like can their defense beat you almost. I think that they can be out schemed but in big games you can't turn it over much. We'll see what UGA has when they meet Bama.

They'll have same '4th and Dumb' that they always have.... :D

The Gators look to be as good ro better on D, and much better on O for 2020 imoho. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT