ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye Tom, Where to next?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
He gave Tampa a title but, he’s gone. They say 3 teams are in the running for him.

How about the Gators?

Todd Bowles(movement) should be out as well.
As for Brady, there are also rumors he wants to end up at Miami.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Bowles is a terrible HC. I remember him up here with the Jets. TB this year played just like those Jets teams. Offense that just does nothing well and a defense that’s supposed to be good but isn’t.

I'll honestly be shocked if he doesn't go to Vegas.

That team is good enough AND he has Mc Daniels...incredibly tough division though.

We already know that he had planned on going to Miami and that got screwed up, so they can say all they'd like to about Tua, but Tom is an odd cat when it comes down to it. I could see him taking that gig just so he could stick it to the Patriots one last time.

Money would be on the Raiders though.

Reactions: fsu939913
Wouldn't that be cool if he became the OC or quarterback coach? Lolz 8P

C'mon, Tom give the ol' college coach gig a try.

He’s a good coordinator. He’s just a bad HC. I believe he got the job because Brady basically fired Arians
Bruce basically insisted Bucs hire Bowles. I agree he's a solid D coordinator, but his head coaching record is awful. Bucs will most likely give him another year, then he will be fired after going 5-13 next season.

Reactions: gatordad3
I agree they will give him one more year and it will be an absolute disaster. Could be a bad deal for Trask. I bet he would show he can play if he were in a good situation.

Is he going to be the starter if Brady leaves? Haven't really paid attention to Tampa that much this season.
It seemed like more attention went to Blaine Gabbert.
scratchead.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT