ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday...

BillCutting4585

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2020
Have you all seen the latest on Ruby? Apparently it shows her on the video running the same ballots multiple times. This is like a bad keystone cop skit. Where the f@$k is the FBI, and why aren’t they questioning her. This is a federal crime, it effects people across state lines.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Have you all seen the latest on Ruby? Apparently it shows her on the video running the same ballots multiple times. This is like a bad keystone cop skit. Where the f@$k is the FBI, and why aren’t they questioning her. This is a federal crime, it effects people across state lines.
We've known conclusively the FBI is a corrupt POS agency since 2015. J Edgar Hoover would be proud of these huns.

Ruby Tuesday sucks. I hate fern bars in general though. Something I haven't seen anyone else post about here, there was NO pipe break in Georgia stopping the counting election night. Bullshit that should make people go hmmmm.
I was referring to the Rollingstone’s song

Reactions: ukalum1988
Post that ish

I messed around and watched a movie with the fam and now I’m 4 news cycles behind

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT