ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye Omar. 218-211

I'm a conservative, middle right imo, but I question my side from time to time.

I never see you do that. Ever. I'm not trying to be mean when I call you an ideologue. I'm simply trying to point it out.

I would personally take your posts more seriously if I ever saw a broader view from you. I never do. Credit where it's due, you don't troll like BSC...or at least it's a LOT less common.
Not sure why you feel the need to lie to me but this is incorrect. The only people I've seen that will go against the party is goldmom and billscutt. The only person I've seen that will go against y'all is fatman (surprised me too).

You are all in, on any and everything republican.

Also, there isn't a democrat that I haven't criticized. I also criticized the Democratic party. It's all here if you search. I just don’t fall for the majority of bs from your side bubble and no I don't fall for the bs from the left side either. Difference is, nobody really post the left side bs like the right side bs on here.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Not sure why you feel the need to lie to me but this is incorrect.
I'll never understand why our dems think that calling someone else a liar cancels out their lie.

Also, there isn't a democrat that I haven't criticized. I also criticized the Democratic party. It's all here if you search.
If you point out something a dem has done that's wrong, but then add "But Trump is worse" or "But republicans are worse" or "But right-wing media is worse", then you aren't criticizing the left, you are trying to get a dig in on the right.

Every dem here does this. Including you.

Not sure why you feel the need to lie to me but this is incorrect. The only people I've seen that will go against the party is goldmom and billscutt. The only person I've seen that will go against y'all is fatman (surprised me too).

You are all in, on any and everything republican.

Also, there isn't a democrat that I haven't criticized. I also criticized the Democratic party. It's all here if you search. I just don’t fall for the majority of bs from your side bubble and no I don't fall for the bs from the left side either. Difference is, nobody really post the left side bs like the right side bs on here.

So predictable.

I'm hopeful that Trump doesn't run and I think MTG and Boebert are as nutty and dangerous as Ilhan and Tlaib. I've mentioned all of the above many times. And I could absolutely go on but why would I when I can just borrow your line...use the search function.

Now why do you feel the need to lie about me?

lmao2.gif
rotf.gif

DHS insider: Ilhan Omar won’t be prosecuted for marrying her brother​

Evidence of deeper Obama-era corruption of government
Federal investigators have decided not to prosecute Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., for immigration fraud despite the publicly available evidence that she married her brother to gain him lawful status to remain in the United States.

The news that two separate federal agencies have declined to pursue charges against Omar after a months-long probe came from a veteran insider at the Department of Homeland Security.
The case was investigated by the FBI and involved at least one other agency, but the U.S. Attorney in Minnesota, Erica MacDonald, has decided not to prosecute.

Tasha Zerna, media spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Minneapolis, did not answer phone calls seeking comment on the decision not to prosecute Omar. And an email inquiry to the Justice Department in Washington, D.C., was met with the following response from spokeswoman Alexa Vance: “Thanks for your press inquiry. The Department does not comment on any decisions to prosecute or not prosecute.”

Hmmmmmmmm....... and the Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation too, eh? 😂
He ignores these because it does not fit his agenda...TYPICAL snowflake commie. I posted DNA results above, and that was not proof enough

So predictable.

I'm hopeful that Trump doesn't run and I think MTG and Boebert are as nutty and dangerous as Ilhan and Tlaib. I've mentioned all of the above many times. And I could absolutely go on but why would I when I can just borrow your line...use the search function.

Now why do you feel the need to lie about me?
Saying that someone shouldn't run isn't criticism and ok to the rest

He ignores these because it does not fit his agenda...TYPICAL snowflake commie. I posted DNA results above, and that was not proof enough
I don't even know how to reply to you. 1st, your DNA article is odd. It's an unconfirmed DNA test that someone allegedly ran from items founded outside. With zero proof that it's accurate.

• The match says that Omar's DNA was taken from a cigarette butt, while Elmi's DNA purportedly came from a drinking straw
  • Although Omar is not known to be a smoker, a grainy photo appears to show her smoking outside of her Washington, DC home

2nd, the "FBI failure to investigate for marrying her brother" was something the FBI NEVER said. The FBI said that they don't commit on ongoing investigations. It was a headline written from a far right wing site. It would be like far left wing site having an headline saying "DeSantis racist policy deemed unconstitutional". See the what's wrong with that title?

As I said before, zero real evidence, just extreme right wing sites. I don't live in that world. I know everything from that world is true to you but not me.

As I said before, zero real evidence, just extreme right wing sites. I don't live in that world.

I don't even know how to reply to you. 1st, your DNA article is odd. It's an unconfirmed DNA test that someone allegedly ran from items founded outside. With zero proof that it's accurate.

• The match says that Omar's DNA was taken from a cigarette butt, while Elmi's DNA purportedly came from a drinking straw
  • Although Omar is not known to be a smoker, a grainy photo appears to show her smoking outside of her Washington, DC home

2nd, the "FBI failure to investigate for marrying her brother" was something the FBI NEVER said. The FBI said that they don't commit on ongoing investigations. It was a headline written from a far right wing site. It would be like far left wing site having an headline saying "DeSantis racist policy deemed unconstitutional". See the what's wrong with that title?

As I said before, zero real evidence, just extreme right wing sites. I don't live in that world. I know everything from that world is true to you but not me.
I have no clue what far left fact checker you pulled that from - because you won’t link your sources - but it’s BS.

Miranda Devine is a serious and credible journalist. She writes for the NY Post.

A group of conservative donors/operatives spent hundreds of thousands of dollars acquiring a cigarette butt and a straw from Omar. They published the results of the DNA test that showed a 99.999998% chance that her brother was also her husband (or vice versa).

They turned the info over to the FBI and they responded that the statute of limitations had expired on marriage fraud…and instead the FBI arrested the gentleman that was going to publish the findings on unrelated charges.

She did it to get him into the US.

I have no clue what far left fact checker you pulled that from - because you won’t link your sources - but it’s BS.

Miranda Devine is a serious and credible journalist. She writes for the NY Post.

A group of conservative donors/operatives spent hundreds of thousands of dollars acquiring a cigarette butt and a straw from Omar. They published the results of the DNA test that showed a 99.999998% chance that her brother was also her husband (or vice versa).

They turned the info over to the FBI and they responded that the statute of limitations had expired on marriage fraud…and instead the FBI arrested the gentleman that was going to publish the findings on unrelated charges.

She did it to get him into the US.

I pulled it from the articles that was provided.

How do you know that it was their DNA? How do you that it was accurate? How do you know that they aren't just making up that it was his straw and her cigarette butt?

Once again, I don't live in the far right world. I asked for real evidence and all I get is the daily mail and Tucker. Two places known to lie to its viewers for far right clicks.

Seriously?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

A first year law student could get that tossed.

It's not about what you know anyways, it's what you can prove in court.

They should have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on lawyers. To subpoena those two and collect legally admissible DNA evidence with chain of custody.

Do better.

• Love
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Seriously?

They should have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on lawyers. To subpoena those two and collect legally admissible DNA evidence with chain of custody.

Do better.
This isn’t a legal proceeding. They hired professional investigators to collect the samples.

Regardless, what court is going to grant a subpoena on an issue that no one would prosecute due to “SOL”?

And I’m citing a source - all my text is is a recap of said source, my point was Kalim’s left wing fact check site that he refused to link was totally wrong.

Seriously?

Do better.
My memory is going to hell in a handbasket. I don't remember what it was for, but there was some famous case where a police detective followed a suspect around for weeks obtaining his DNA evidence. He finally got it from a cup and straw from a waste bin in a mall. That was neither court ordered or damned sure wasn't with permission. It got him charged for murder. Maybe someone else remembers that case?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. See link.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Saying that someone shouldn't run isn't criticism and ok to the rest

Saying that I don't want the former president to be president again...you see no form of criticism in that statement?

You are a pig-headed person, you hear what you want to hear and you live in a reality of your own making.

Have you ever heard me say (100 times on this board) that I wish he would pick his battles?

My memory is going to hell in a handbasket. I don't remember what it was for, but there was some famous case where a police detective followed a suspect around for weeks obtaining his DNA evidence. He finally got it from a cup and straw from a waste bin in a mall. That was neither court ordered or damned sure wasn't with permission. It got him charged for murder. Maybe someone else remembers that case?

A similar case for the TBK serial killer was where they obtained DNA from the daughter to prove Rader guy was the killer.

This isn’t a legal proceeding. They hired professional investigators to collect the samples.

Regardless, what court is going to grant a subpoena on an issue that no one would prosecute due to “SOL”?

And I’m citing a source - all my text is is a recap of said source, my point was Kalim’s left wing fact check site that he refused to link was totally wrong.
If you want to charge someone with fraud and deport them it damn well better be a legal proceeding.

And it's not SOL. As I said earlier in this thread there is ample evidence of irregularities tieing her first two husbands together that could and should have prompted investigation.

I'm not saying it didn't happen exactly like you said one bit.

I'm saying this is some Wile E. Coyote shit from people who know better.

And who collected the straw???????

And I bet they had chain of custody too.

If you want to charge someone with fraud and deport them it damn well better be a legal proceeding.

And it's not SOL. As I said earlier in this thread there is ample evidence of irregularities tieing her first two husbands together that could and should have prompted investigation.

I'm not saying it didn't happen exactly like you said one bit.

I'm saying this is some Wile E. Coyote shit from people who know better.
Right. It's more BS from the FBI. They had pretty solid evidence and wouldn't review it stating the SOL for marriage fraud had expired, while there is not a SOL for immigration fraud. Another example of when a Dem breaks the law the establishment looks the other way.

And it doesn't matter how you acquire DNA, it's almost impossible to fake such a strong result. Investigators use all sorts of techniques to get DNA samples, consent isn't required.

The guy who bankrolled the deal was instead arrested, and it looks like he's a massive POS facing decades in prison. Time will tell, his trial is in June. But just based on what's here it looks like the FBI did the right thing arresting the guy. I'd be more suspicious if his partner in crime didn't confess.

Right. It's more BS from the FBI. They had pretty solid evidence and wouldn't review it stating the SOL for marriage fraud had expired, while there is not a SOL for immigration fraud. Another example of when a Dem breaks the law the establishment looks the other way.

And it doesn't matter how you acquire DNA, it's almost impossible to fake such a strong result. Investigators use all sorts of techniques to get DNA samples, consent isn't required.

The guy who bankrolled the deal was instead arrested, and it looks like he's a massive POS facing decades in prison. Time will tell, his trial is in June. But just based on what's here it looks like the FBI did the right thing arresting the guy. I'd be more suspicious if his partner in crime didn't confess.

A good lawyer is going to point out, like I did, that the people who collected the evidence aren't authorized or certified to correctly collect DNA evidence, there was no chain of custody, and have motive and opportunity to contaminate or alter the evidence.

Reactions: fatman76
And who collected the straw???????

And I bet they had chain of custody too.
It was a cold case cop. Just saying there was no warrant or subpoena and was clandestine AF. Not sure what constitutional protections are in place or not in place. Search and seizure laws have fluctuated back and forth for years. The bottom line was that evidence was presented and the prosecutor in her district refused to charge in spite of evidence. Not sure if that would be a federal charge or not, (would seem to be for immigration fraud) if so, the FBI should have presented it to a US Federal Court, not local prosecutors. Bottom line is the ball was dropped, intentionally. Nothing to see here........ ;)

• Sad
A good lawyer is going to point out, like I did, that the people who collected the evidence aren't authorized or certified to correctly collect DNA evidence, there was no chain of custody, and have motive and opportunity to contaminate or alter the evidence.
That's fair and I'm not going to overstep my competency...

But let's play pretend and ask ourselves...if the FBI was truly interested in stopping a high profile elected official from committing immigration fraud with her own family, could they not take a questionably acquired DNA result (which are hard to fake) and use that to start their own investigation? Get their own DNA sample?

But let's play pretend and ask ourselves...if the FBI was truly interested in stopping a high profile elected official from committing immigration fraud with her own family, could they not take a questionably acquired DNA result (which are hard to fake) and use that to start their own investigation? Get their own DNA sample?
This is how..............

120390-01-2.jpg

But people who seek the truth know the answer. She married her brother, and lefty lawmakers do not care

No argument from me.

Although that would be poisonous fruits.

The ties between her two husbands would be sufficient.

Glad that evil exposed your take and not me because he's a conservative, plus you always just disagree with me for "fun".

As I said about those articles, they were shady and really only create more questions than answers.

Like he said chain of command, actual proof that it's their DNA, contamination, etc.

It's not left wing to think that. I question the lady who claims she has Trump DNA from the 80s. That stuff is always shady to me. It would be shady to you too but since you're so partisan, you can't open your eyes.

Lastly, I never said that she didn't marry her brother. Just never seen concrete evidence and clearly, none of you have either.

It's not left wing to think that.
Why bring that up? Seems defensive. Did I accuse you of being a liberal ITT?

Listen, I’ll defer to someone who has expertise, is a professional and sharing their thoughts. His statements on chain of custody are a legal angle I didn’t consider.

If you were talking about big pharm R&D I might listen to you, if I believed for one second you actually told the truth about that.

That said, the point still stands that if the DNA test was done by a real lab, and the FBI actually cared about an elected democrat committing immigration and marriage fraud, they could open their own investigation and clear up any of the issues with the evidence from the use of PI’s. I mean - they investigated Trump for Russian collusion for years based on nothing.

Instead they used a crap excuse and didn’t lift a finger to try to find the truth. That’s the issue…that and I’m pretty certain the PI’s didn’t fake a DNA test. Just because it wouldn’t hold up against a lawyer like @EvilWayz doesn’t make the fact it’s made up a certainty.

Why bring that up? Seems defensive. Did I accuse you of being a liberal ITT?

Listen, I’ll defer to someone who has expertise, is a professional and sharing their thoughts. His statements on chain of custody are a legal angle I didn’t consider.

If you were talking about big pharm R&D I might listen to you, if I believed for one second you actually told the truth about that.

That said, the point still stands that if the DNA test was done by a real lab, and the FBI actually cared about an elected democrat committing immigration and marriage fraud, they could open their own investigation and clear up any of the issues with the evidence from the use of PI’s. I mean - they investigated Trump for Russian collusion for years based on nothing.

Instead they used a crap excuse and didn’t lift a finger to try to find the truth. That’s the issue…that and I’m pretty certain the PI’s didn’t fake a DNA test. Just because it wouldn’t hold up against a lawyer like @EvilWayz doesn’t make the fact it’s made up a certainty.
All I ever did was question the article and DNA test because it seemed shady. You took offensive to it because it was me. Trust that evil think I'm a liberal idiot.

Like you can at times, he just saw where I made sense to him. To be honest, I'm actually shocked that you didn't see or understand why anyone (liberal, neutral or conservative) wouldn't find that shady.

Seriously a random straw and cigarette butt? Even the article said that they wasn't sure that she smoked and the picture wasn't clear that it was her smoking. That's in the right wing article. They were basically questioning it as they were writing it. It also talked about not knowing how the straw was obtained. Just way too many questions.

FYI, Yes they can fake a DNA test. People lie all the time for clicks, notoriety, and profit.

But I digress...

All I ever did was question the article and DNA test because it seemed shady. You took offensive to it because it was me. Trust that evil think I'm a liberal idiot.

Like you can at times, he just saw where I made sense to him. To be honest, I'm actually shocked that you didn't see or understand why anyone (liberal, neutral or conservative) wouldn't find that shady.

Seriously a random straw and cigarette butt? Even the article said that they wasn't sure that she smoked and the picture wasn't clear that it was her smoking. That's in the right wing article. They were basically questioning it as they were writing it. It also talked about not knowing how the straw was obtained. Just way too many questions.

FYI, Yes they can fake a DNA test. People lie all the time for clicks, notoriety, and profit.

But I digress...
bitch-slap.gif

But I digress...

11615973.gif

But I digress...
It wasn't random. It was acquired by professional private investigators. The Conservative PAC founder (who turned out to be a pederast) spent "hundreds of thousands of dollars" following them around the world to get the samples.

You said there was "no evidence". I strongly beg to differ and I produced at least more context to the backstory from a legitimare investigative journalist.

You think it's shady how the DNA was acquired but you're silent on the FBI being totally unwilling to look into the matter at all, and the fact the guy is most likely her brother. Again, unless they lied and submitted Omar's own DNA to the lab I don't know how someone would adulterate a sample to get a 99.99998% match. But I don't work in biotech R&D. Feels like it's at least worth the FBI's time to dig in and see if there's anything going on...

This is how you gaslight - you focus on one point over and over, and you never want to get into the broader issue at hand. Here the broader issue is: more proof of FBI hyper partisanism, more proof of an asymmetrical justice system and more proof the three-letter agencies are weaponized against conservatives. We've seen it over and over, but you're OK with it because they are always in line with your political beliefs.

Again, that's not a crime, but don't play the victim if I call it out. Conservatives are extremely concerned the Federal Gov't is trying to create a one-party system (or, at the very least, move both parties closer to a top-down socialist state).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT