ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning to all Gators except InstaGATOR

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Bammer who comes in peace. It's the offseason so we'd like to invite a few of you to join us over on this board https://smu.forums.rivals.com/forums/off-the-hilltop.8/

For the last several years it's been a good mix of SEC posters but over time we attracted our share of trolls. We were even 'blessed' with a visit from Insta for a little while, luckily it was a short one.

I know a few of you stopped by a few years ago, but the Auburn trolls were too much. Thankfully, those trolls have all been run off, and we were hoping to get a few Gators over there to give the Florida perspective on topics. We're pretty high on Florida under Mullen - https://smu.forums.rivals.com/threads/sec-helmet-schedule-is-up.148262/

So if you don't mind interacting with other SEC posters, check us out. Either way, good luck in 2018!

You might enjoy it better over here, we talk about a whole sort of things like facilities, social media profiles, circle jerks, academia, favorite types of popcorn and spring sports. We tend to steer away from the political stuff though, Star Wars is fair game :)

You might enjoy it better over here, we talk about a whole sort of things like facilities, social media profiles, circle jerks, academia, favorite types of popcorn and spring sports. We tend to steer away from the political stuff though, Star Wars is fair game :)

I've posted a few times in the distant past. I've always thought SEC football is better when Florida is better, and I think Mullen will do surprisingly well there.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
I've posted a few times in the distant past. I've always thought SEC football is better when Florida is better, and I think Mullen will do surprisingly well there.
Give Mullen three years, the recruiting has been abysmal under Mac and Cheese.

Kirby inherited a far more talented roster than Dan has, the strength and conditioning program was a joke. Players had to go out and get their own personal trainers!!

I can't wait until we see you guys on the field, and I don't see you putting in your backups in the third quarter. In the meantime I can only watch you and Georgia play in meaningful games.

Soon my friend, the Gators are on their way back.

Bammer who comes in peace. It's the offseason so we'd like to invite a few of you to join us over on this board https://smu.forums.rivals.com/forums/off-the-hilltop.8/

For the last several years it's been a good mix of SEC posters but over time we attracted our share of trolls. We were even 'blessed' with a visit from Insta for a little while, luckily it was a short one.

I know a few of you stopped by a few years ago, but the Auburn trolls were too much. Thankfully, those trolls have all been run off, and we were hoping to get a few Gators over there to give the Florida perspective on topics. We're pretty high on Florida under Mullen - https://smu.forums.rivals.com/threads/sec-helmet-schedule-is-up.148262/

So if you don't mind interacting with other SEC posters, check us out. Either way, good luck in 2018!
Translation......
"Will someone please come talk to me?"

This got my curiosity up, I went to an SMU board led by a Bama fan that said to go to the Kent State board via the request of an Auburn fan.

Did I mistakenly take some drugs?

About 10 years ago a few of us started posting on the SMU board. I was invited there by a Bama poster after the old Bama Open Forum got nuked. Over time the board devolved into a non-stop troll board. Just constant fighting every single day.

Recently, the drug spammers found the board, and most of the posters there decided to find another board. A few of us decided we wanted to get off the crazy troll train, and didn't want to follow them to the Kent State board.

Now the trolls are on the Kent State board fighting with each other like all they did was move to a new board, because that's precisely all they did. Definitely check them out, it's kinda like the sun though....don't look directly at it or you'll get permanent damage :cool:

About 10 years ago a few of us started posting on the SMU board. I was invited there by a Bama poster after the old Bama Open Forum got nuked. Over time the board devolved into a non-stop troll board. Just constant fighting every single day.

Recently, the drug spammers found the board, and most of the posters there decided to find another board. A few of us decided we wanted to get off the crazy troll train, and didn't want to follow them to the Kent State board.

Now the trolls are on the Kent State board fighting with each other like all they did was move to a new board, because that's precisely all they did. Definitely check them out, it's kinda like the sun though....don't look directly at it or you'll get permanent damage :cool:
LOL. Just wow.

Give Mullen three years, the recruiting has been abysmal under Mac and Cheese.

Kirby inherited a far more talented roster than Dan has, the strength and conditioning program was a joke. Players had to go out and get their own personal trainers!!

I can't wait until we see you guys on the field, and I don't see you putting in your backups in the third quarter. In the meantime I can only watch you and Georgia play in meaningful games.

Soon my friend, the Gators are on their way back.

Mullen has proven that he can develop QBs, and that's huge. Once he starts landing the WRs he wants, I think the Gator offense will take off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT