ADVERTISEMENT

Good Monday morning. Dominion explained. Read and watch DEMS

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
"Sorry for using the word, “algorithm.” I suspect most of you reading this struggled thru basic algebra in high school and did not deign to venture into the world of calculus and other advanced mathematics. The explanation is simple. A calculation built into the computer software was executed to produce numbers that, if unexamined, appear to secure a victory for Biden. The numbers do not lie. Votes were manufactured for Joe Biden. The citizens of Pennsylvania voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump. Joe Biden’s folks tried to steal it.

"A fellow by the name of Edward Solomon has done yeoman’s work in digging into the Pennsylvania voting data and showing conclusively, in my view, how the Democrats, with the help of Dominion, rigged the vote. What was done in Pennsylvania, specifically Philadelphia, reveals how the Dominion software magically created votes for Joe Biden to swamp the actual number of votes Donald Trump was ringing up.

"We shared this video a couple days ago. The video lasts about 40 minutes. It is worth your time. Here is our first post with the video."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/dominion-algorithm-used-steal-election/

Trump supporters broke the system. Apparently, they even started dropping votes, because if they hadn't, they would have had over 100% voter turnout in the swing states once they added enough votes to give Hiden the lead.

We saved America.

Reactions: Ncgatr1
I think he needs to go back and edit this a touch. First off I think algebra is taught in middle school and calculus was a prerequisite to graduate high school for me. The real issue is all the dem trolls will read that sentence and conclude Trump supporters are stupid delusional rednecks. Of course said dem trolls will then stop reading the article and the FACTS!

Dems are the dumbest people in society for this one reason: They let their emotions drive their thinking. Studies have shown that when people are too emotional, their real IQ can drop by as much as 50 points.

That means that when we discuss these topics with dems, they are emotional, and most of them are working with 60-90 IQ points.

Conservatives think logically, not emotionally. For some of us, we are working with DOUBLE the IQ as our counterparts. See anyone here vs @BSC911, for example.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
"Sorry for using the word, “algorithm.” I suspect most of you reading this struggled thru basic algebra in high school and did not deign to venture into the world of calculus and other advanced mathematics. The explanation is simple. A calculation built into the computer software was executed to produce numbers that, if unexamined, appear to secure a victory for Biden. The numbers do not lie. Votes were manufactured for Joe Biden. The citizens of Pennsylvania voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump. Joe Biden’s folks tried to steal it.

"A fellow by the name of Edward Solomon has done yeoman’s work in digging into the Pennsylvania voting data and showing conclusively, in my view, how the Democrats, with the help of Dominion, rigged the vote. What was done in Pennsylvania, specifically Philadelphia, reveals how the Dominion software magically created votes for Joe Biden to swamp the actual number of votes Donald Trump was ringing up.

"We shared this video a couple days ago. The video lasts about 40 minutes. It is worth your time. Here is our first post with the video."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/dominion-algorithm-used-steal-election/
At what point will you realize that you’re falling for nonsense?

You continue to embarrass yourself.

At what point will you realize that you’re falling for nonsense?

You continue to embarrass yourself.

This is what I love about the dems: They claim Trump and his supporters are embarrassing themselves.......then they want us to stop.

Wait, what?

If you truly thought we were embarrassing ourselves, you would want us to continue unabated.

That's not what this is about. You're scared to death that we will find out that dems DID cheat and that we will EXPOSE it.

Your fears are founded. Keep watching...

Your still here? You said you were taking a break? You must have little going on in your life if you say you are leaving but continue to come back.
Not much going on today but have a busy rest of the week. I’m just hanging around until Ghost honors his bet. Although I don’t read his troll posts, I see that he’s still here. Once he’s gone, you won’t see much of me, since this place has gone to shit.

So if you want to see less of me, you need to make sure Ghost honors his bet.

Win/win.

You spent 4 years chasing orange man bad conspiracies, it’s been 20 days since November 3rd, sit down.
Have I? Which conspiracies have I chased?

Oh, I don’t mind you guys posting these nonsense fraud conspiracy theories. I just find it funny that people believe this stuff. Ghost posts them just to troll, but I think the OP actually believes it.

Oh, I don’t mind you guys posting these nonsense fraud conspiracy theories. I just find it funny that people believe this stuff. Ghost posts them just to troll, but I think the OP actually believes it.

Shall we play a game?

Russia/Muellet

Not much going on today but have a busy rest of the week. I’m just hanging around until Ghost honors his bet. Although I don’t read his troll posts, I see that he’s still here. Once he’s gone, you won’t see much of me, since this place has gone to shit.

So if you want to see less of me, you need to make sure Ghost honors his bet.

Win/win.

When you honor your financial obligation to your Rivals account, then we can revisit this.

Reactions: jfegaly

Reminder for the newbies: Here's a short list of the conspiracy theories that @BSC911 got horny over. Claimed all these people would bring down Trump:

Robert Mueller (He actually cleared Trump LOL)
Michael Cohen
Michael Avenatti
Stormy Daniels
Mary Trump
Gen Michael Flynn (LMAO!)

He gobbled up every alt-left conspiracy theory that Aaron Rupar fed him.

Reminder for the newbies: Here's a short list of the conspiracy theories that @BSC911 got horny over. Claimed all these people would bring down Trump:

Robert Mueller (He actually cleared Trump LOL)
Michael Cohen
Michael Avenatti
Stormy Daniels
Mary Trump
Gen Michael Flynn (LMAO!)

He gobbled up every alt-left conspiracy theory that Aaron Rupar fed him.

I rest my case

Dems are the dumbest people in society for this one reason: They let their emotions drive their thinking. Studies have shown that when people are too emotional, their real IQ can drop by as much as 50 points.

That means that when we discuss these topics with dems, they are emotional, and most of them are working with 60-90 IQ points.

Conservatives think logically, not emotionally. For some of us, we are working with DOUBLE the IQ as our counterparts. See anyone here vs @BSC911, for example.
Bingo!

I've asked this question on these pages, designed to measure one's ability to reason. I never target a member with my questions.

Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?

The typical class room of say 50 will always have the largest group not answering the question. They will submit a declaration such as "the daughters have the same mother." Administrator checks WRONG for the student.

The conservative typically deals with logic, the Left with emotion.

Algorithms are not that difficult of a concept. Hedge funds use them on a daily basis to predict price movements of equities. I've always referred to them as "self fulfilled prophecies", since they all use them and rallies and crashes are directly attributable to them. In an election scam, they calculate how much is necessary to reverse the trend and subvert the result......in other words, how much fraud is necessary to flip the totals. I think they were shocked late into the night and wee hours of morning election night. That's why they stopped counting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT