ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck Alligators @ the Dance.

I was cheering (mildly) for kensucky, considering that the alternative was MadDogdollies tennis-sea...;) ----- So grats mildcats... :D

Just like I'm hoping that none of the 8 SEC teams goes 1-&-Done at the Dance.

What's wrong with this picture???
hint - Gator's getting screwed yet again... (along with UA and Ark)

South
5 - Kensucky
3 - Tennis-sea

West
8 - Misery
7 - aTm

Midwest
4 - Allbarn
~ Has to play/beat no other SEC team to advance. :confused:

East
9 - Red-tide
6 - UF
7 - Ar-kansas
~ While UF might need to beat 2 other SEC teams to advance. :cool:

The proper split, imoho, would look like this:
3 UT-e - 9 UA-w
4 AU-w - 8 Miz-e
5 UK-e - 7 Ark-w
6 UF-e - 7 aTm-w
With 2 'opposite division' SEC teams including a high seed and a low seed in each region. o_O

But hey, that must be too complicated for those fair and un-biased genius types in the NCAA selection committee to ever be able to figure out... :rolleyes:

I was cheering (mildly) for kensucky, considering that the alternative was MadDogdollies tennis-sea...;) ----- So grats mildcats... :D

He’s Kstate instant

He’s Kstate instant
Yes please.

Ole head-nailed-to-da-flor is always right up to speed and on top of everything.... :rolleyes:

But my 1&done comment was directed at the 2014 Big 12, when they got 8-9 teams in the Dance, and only Can's-azz even made the 16 before also getting sent home to watch the rest. At that point, the SEC, having only 3 in to begin with, (with tennis-sea having to play-in), still had all 3 in the Elite 8, with both UK and UF making it to the Final-4, both eventually losing to NC U-Conn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT