ADVERTISEMENT

Good game Florida

AR15 does a flip before the game and is held out? I wonder if he would’ve made a difference?
From what I have heard, we might be holding him out till Jax to make sure he doesn't reinjure that hammy. Same with how Georgia is holding JTD out till Jax.

AR15 does a flip before the game and is held out? I wonder if he would’ve made a difference?
So, aside from the absolutely abysmal 1st quarter and the inexplicable 2pt conversion, Jones played a very good game, therefore I doubt it.

Can't wait for that game. My view now is it would be close if Jones played most of the game but pretty confident we would win if Richardson was starting. That rushing defense wouldn't hold up with Richardson in there imo unless they sold out to stop it allowing deep pass completions.

Reactions: gatordad3
There are rumors on a lot of these boards about Kirby Smart and his private life.
I think another person was joking about all that Rumor mill stuff on one of the Georgia sites last week that caused a fuss between folks.

I don’t care one tidbit about that or what he does, but I think things are gonna get tougher for him down the road from what Im hearing.

There are rumors on a lot of these boards about Kirby Smart and his private life.
I think another person was joking about all that Rumor mill stuff on one of the Georgia sites last week that caused a fuss between folks.

I don’t care one tidbit about that or what he does, but I think things are gonna get tougher for him down the road from what Im hearing.
This is the first I've heard about "issues" in Kirby Smart's private life. Can you give a few detail hints?

Can't wait for that game. My view now is it would be close if Jones played most of the game but pretty confident we would win if Richardson was starting. That rushing defense wouldn't hold up with Richardson in there imo unless they sold out to stop it allowing deep pass completions.
You wanna rethink that comment ?

Reactions: Gator Fever
I just hope the QB change is made now but doubt it will be until we lose another game.
The problem is to beat us you have to get the ball downfield. I don’t think Florida can do that good enough to keep our game close. We are 2-3 deep across the front seven and you may get a few good runs but no running team is gonna beat us this year

This is the first I've heard about "issues" in Kirby Smart's private life. Can you give a few detail hints?
Just folks rumoring around Atlanta about his goings on at clubs, his lifestyle and who he tends to like.
Just a big donor of ours who says that’s what’s goin on, folks in the know keep quiet.

Last edited:
Good for you, only Mullen would smile after being beat by a less talented team. We hope Danny Boy stays a long time, LOL!
Funny how we get fresh Dwags in here whenever they start feeling confident about the game against us, but don't have the courage to show up when they don't.

ADVERTISEMENT