ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

Trump buried his ex wife at his golf course so he could get a tax break. What a scum bag.

6pdhes.jpg

Reactions: BSC911
Of course they can’t read Trumps mind but it’s pretty obvious.

And I’m not even saying there’s anything wrong with it, since it’s perfectly legal. But it Iis an indication of what kind of guy Trump is. Not that we didn’t already know.
1) Taxation is theft. Anyone who can find a creative way to deny the government their coin has my approval.

2) Trump is a rich weirdo. They do stuff like that.

3) If you're trying to convince me that Trump is not a nice man, you're wasting your time. I know that and I'm pretty sure everyone else does too.

Of course they can’t read Trumps mind but it’s pretty obvious.

And I’m not even saying there’s anything wrong with it, since it’s perfectly legal. But it Iis an indication of what kind of guy Trump is. Not that we didn’t already know.

That she's buried in a beautiful place and that he legally gets a tax break?

We should hang him, right? 😂

1) Taxation is theft. Anyone who can find a creative way to deny the government their coin has my approval.

3) If you're trying to convince me that Trump is not a nice man, you're wasting your time. I know that and I'm pretty sure everyone else does too.

1. Disagree. But, as I said, I have no problem with paying as little as legally possible.
2. Yep. That was pretty much my main point.
3. You should see what some of the other posters say in here. They idolize the guy.

1. Disagree. But, as I said, I have no problem with paying as little as legally possible.
2. Yep. That was pretty much my main point.
3. You should see what some of the other posters say in here. They idolize the guy.
Welp I should have included "legal" as well as creative, I don't condone tax cheating either.

LOL. Trump is such an idiot.

That’s right: In an excerpt from The Divider: Trump in the White House, 2017-2021, by veteran reporters Peter Baker and Susan Glasser, published on Monday by The New Yorker, we learn that the 45th president wished his generals would emulate top Nazi officials. According to Baker and Glasser, Trump hated that his top generals didn’t just blindly follow whatever ridiculous, dangerous, possibly illegal demands made of them, but rather “had rules, standards, and expertise, not blind loyalty.” One day, irate that his generals weren’t treating him with the level of respect he thought he deserved, Trump complained to his then chief of staff, John Kelly: “You ****ing generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?” Curious, perhaps given the president’s disdain for Berlin and Europe in general, Kelly probed further. “Which generals?” he asked. “The German generals in World War II,” Trump reportedly responded. “You do know that they tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off?” Kelly told him.

As Baker and Glasser point out, Trump, an incurious moron with the IQ of a Big Mac, did not know that. “No, no, no, they were totally loyal to him,” he insisted to Kelly. “In his version of history,” the authors write, “the generals of the Third Reich had been completely subservient to Hitler; this was the model he wanted for his military. Kelly told Trump that there were no such American generals, but the president was determined to test the proposition.”

Meanwhile, while Trump is and his minions are whining about Hillary and having to turn over records that don’t belong to him, Joe is getting things done.

President Biden on Tuesday heralded legislation that will pump almost $53 billion into research and manufacturing of semiconductor chips, which power everything from medical devices and cars to computers and weapons systems, as a "once-in-a-generation investment in America itself."

"Today America is delivering, and I honest to God believe that 50, 75, 100 years from now, people who will look back on this week, they'll know that we met this moment," Biden said ahead of signing the CHIPS and Science Act, short for Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors for America Act. The ceremony was attended by chief executives of Lockheed Martin, Intel, HP, Micron, and Advanced Micro Devices, along with union leaders and lawmakers.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Meanwhile, while Trump is and his minions are whining about Hillary and having to turn over records that don’t belong to him, Joe is getting things done.

President Biden on Tuesday heralded legislation that will pump almost $53 billion into research and manufacturing of semiconductor chips, which power everything from medical devices and cars to computers and weapons systems, as a "once-in-a-generation investment in America itself."

"Today America is delivering, and I honest to God believe that 50, 75, 100 years from now, people who will look back on this week, they'll know that we met this moment," Biden said ahead of signing the CHIPS and Science Act, short for Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors for America Act. The ceremony was attended by chief executives of Lockheed Martin, Intel, HP, Micron, and Advanced Micro Devices, along with union leaders and lawmakers.
Give credit where it's due, if it does what it's supposed to, it will go a long way to keeping our tech out of the hands of the chi-comms, which considering we source some 90 percent of our chips from Taiwan, is a good thing.

However, this is legislation, not an EO. Who authored it?

Reactions: BSC911
LOL. Trump is such an idiot.

That’s right: In an excerpt from The Divider: Trump in the White House, 2017-2021, by veteran reporters Peter Baker and Susan Glasser, published on Monday by The New Yorker, we learn that the 45th president wished his generals would emulate top Nazi officials. According to Baker and Glasser, Trump hated that his top generals didn’t just blindly follow whatever ridiculous, dangerous, possibly illegal demands made of them, but rather “had rules, standards, and expertise, not blind loyalty.” One day, irate that his generals weren’t treating him with the level of respect he thought he deserved, Trump complained to his then chief of staff, John Kelly: “You ****ing generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?” Curious, perhaps given the president’s disdain for Berlin and Europe in general, Kelly probed further. “Which generals?” he asked. “The German generals in World War II,” Trump reportedly responded. “You do know that they tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off?” Kelly told him.

As Baker and Glasser point out, Trump, an incurious moron with the IQ of a Big Mac, did not know that. “No, no, no, they were totally loyal to him,” he insisted to Kelly. “In his version of history,” the authors write, “the generals of the Third Reich had been completely subservient to Hitler; this was the model he wanted for his military. Kelly told Trump that there were no such American generals, but the president was determined to test the proposition.”

And if you can count on anything, it's fair and balanced reporting from The New Yorker.

Nothing from Vanity Fair today?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
We’ll then you just have incredibly poor comprehension skills.

I understood it just fine. I even double checked. Sounds like you don't comprehend my reply.

You posted that it was legal and intimated..."but still..." My reply was directed at that piece of idiocy. Hope that helps.

Tsk tsk. Sunny keeps preaching the gospel, but we don't listen. You can't reach the sub 80 IQ bunch. I'm guilty of this as well. But it's always a treat pointing out what a ruh-tard can't comprehend. 😂

My job is to disseminate...maybe his therapist can help him with comprehension.

Reactions: NavigatorII
And if you can count on anything, it's fair and balanced reporting from The New Yorker.

Nothing from Vanity Fair today?
So intellectually lazy, but not surprising. It’s from a book. Dispute if you wish, since I know it hurts your delicate sensibilities. I guess you assume they just made it all up or Kelly is lying. Gee, I wonder if they could get sued if they did.

I know you don’t believe anything unless it comes from Trump, so have fun in your bubble. You’re safe there.

Guys, I can tap my zipper and he’ll appear
Weirdo. That like the 10th time you mention touching yourself when reading my posts. You come into my thread, obsess about a picture that isn’t even me, and now you’re trying to troll for gay sex. Sorry dude, just because I mock you you doesn’t mean I want gay sex. Does your top secret company know about you?

And since you are creeping me out, I’ll just put you on ignore so you’ll have to go elsewhere to find what you’re looking for.

Uggg.

Man that guy gives me the creeps.

Have you heard about the fish I caught.

Weirdo. That like the 10th time you mention touching yourself when reading my posts. You come into my thread, obsess about a picture that isn’t even me, and now you’re trying to troll for gay sex. Sorry dude, just because I mock you you doesn’t mean I want gay sex. Does your top secret company know about you?

And since you are creeping me out, I’ll just put you on ignore so you’ll have to go elsewhere to find what you’re looking for.

Uggg.
Awwww

Poor guy got his feel bads hurt

So intellectually lazy, but not surprising. It’s from a book. Dispute if you wish, since I know it hurts your delicate sensibilities. I guess you assume they just made it all up or Kelly is lying. Gee, I wonder if they could get sued if they did.

I know you don’t believe anything unless it comes from Trump, so have fun in your bubble. You’re safe there.

1. My sensibilities are gruff and bearded.

2. I believe almost nothing that comes from any of these people, including Trump.

3. Define my bubble. Where do you think I get my info from? If you say Fox I'm going to need you to punch yourself in the face because we've had this discussion several times.

The truth is that I don't live in your bubble so it shocks you when I don't just accept your tripe as fact.

1. My sensibilities are gruff and bearded.

2. I believe almost nothing that comes from any of these people, including Trump.

3. Define my bubble. Where do you think I get my info from? If you say Fox I'm going to need you to punch yourself in the face because we've had this discussion several times.

The truth is that I don't live in your bubble so it shocks you when I don't just accept your tripe as fact.
I have no idea where you get your info from. I do know you just lazily dismiss the story because you don’t like the “source.” without addressing the content. Apparently just because it makes Trump look bad. And not the first time I might add.

Yeah, you’re not a Trumper. LOL. I think it’s time you looked yourself in the mirror.

I have no idea where you get your info from. I do know you just lazily dismiss the story because you don’t like the “source.” without addressing the content. Apparently just because it makes Trump look bad. And not the first time I might add.

Yeah, you’re not a Trumper. LOL. I think it’s time you looked yourself in the mirror.

You don't accept all sources as legitimate but when someone questions your source, they're just being lazy?

Haha, ok...that's as reasonable as anything else you say on this board.

The New Yorker is absolutely famous for using enough truth in an article to get by, to avoid lawsuits. Sometimes they skirt too close to the sun and get smacked for it but it's an art form that they have mastered. Vanity Fair is the same...though not a serious purveyor of news by any estimation.

But you call that journalism and their info is good enough for you? Fine. But the next time you mock a right-wing rag for mirroring what the New Yorker does, a part of your soul will die in a vat of hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT