ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed you still haven’t answered the treason questions. Still working on it?

I answered it. You are just too intellectually dishonest to accept the answer.

According to Gallup...

45% of the worlds population agrees that China is America's greatest enemy and threat. The next highest on the list is Russia at 26%.

I wish I could make you more honest. Sadly I can't help.

I answered it. You are just too intellectually dishonest to accept the answer.

According to Gallup...

45% of the worlds population agrees that China is America's greatest enemy and threat. The next highest on the list is Russia at 26%.

I wish I could make you more honest. Sadly I can't help.
Oh, so now we’re taking a vote on who our enemies are. Weak. Very weak.

And I noticed you didn’t provide a link.

Oh, so now we’re taking a vote on who our enemies are. Weak. Very weak.

And I noticed you didn’t provide a link.

Again, if you weren't so intellectually dishonest, this would be obvious. It is for everyone else. Imagine for a moment that a conservative JCOS went behind a Democrat POTUS' back and provided aid and comfort to the Chinese or Russians. You'd be losing your pea brain...and rightfully so. But that would be "different," right?

And here's your Gallup link. Google is hard AF iyam.

BSC can't answer a single question I've ever asked and BamaFan1137 knows it. BamaFan would score higher in the intelligence quotient class room than BSC. All of us know it. How do we know? Both shout it to us with virtually every post.

BamaFan is well aware we are energy dependent. BSC doesn't get it.
Ah, look at Mr. Passive Aggressive running to others for help again. Man up, dude.

And I answered your questions, you just didn’t like it. When I realized that you are too dumb to understand them, I quit. Now I just mock how difficult you think they are.

Again, if you weren't so intellectually dishonest, this would be obvious. It is for everyone else. Imagine for a moment that a conservative JCOS went behind a Democrat POTUS' back and provided aid and comfort to the Chinese or Russians. You'd be losing your pea brain...and rightfully so. But that would be "different," right?

And here's your Gallup link. Google is hard AF iyam.

Yeah, I thought that was what you were referencing. You don’t even know what you read.

1. That was not a world poll like you stated.
2. That poll was from 2021, the results in 2020, when Trump was president, were half that.

So you can’t even support your own positions. The fact is, they are not a declared enemy of the US. Secondly, you can’t charge someone for treason for threatening to do something, without that event even taking place. Our officials talk to other officials from China and Russia all the time. Until they commit an ACT, not words, that are against the USA, it’s not treason.

Which is why your whole premise is a big fail.

2. That poll was from 2021, the results in 2020, when Trump was president, were half that.

What freaking difference does that make, dumbass?

The debate was "is China our enemy."

Does it freaking matter if they were also our enemy while Trump was POTUS?

Sometimes you still manage to amaze me with your obtuseness and general dumbassery.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
So you can’t even support your own positions. The fact is, they are not a declared enemy of the US. Secondly, you can’t charge someone for treason for threatening to do something, without that event even taking place. Our officials talk to other officials from China and Russia all the time. Until they commit an ACT, not words, that are against the USA, it’s not treason.

Which is why your whole premise is a big fail.

LMAO...my goodness you are an absolute waste of carbon. You simply could not be more obtuse.

Do you just not understand what intellectually dishonest means? If you don't, just ask. I will actually take the time to explain it to you.

Ah, look at Mr. Passive Aggressive running to others for help again. Man up, dude.

And I answered your questions, you just didn’t like it. When I realized that you are too dumb to understand them, I quit. Now I just mock how difficult you think they are.

Just type "I am smart!!!"

Be sure to use the bold print and at least 3 exclamation points. That'll show him.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Me problem here, I got sick of pulling wings off the flies, too easy. However, you are great at dissecting her/she’s bullshit.
You get it as most of us do. BamaFan1137 would score much higher in the intelligence quotient class room than his opponent. How do you and I know? Both shout it to us with virtually every post. A class room session would be unfair to BCS.

You get it as most of us do. BamaFan1137 would score much higher in the intelligence quotient class room than his opponent. How do you and I know? Both shout it to us with virtually every post. A class room session would be unfair to BCS.
I just don't know why, but every time you mention him/her in your posts, BSC is always pissed off when he responds to you.

LOL. More deferring to others. Man up, dude.

Just type "I am smart!!!"

Be sure to use the bold print and at least 3 exclamation points. That'll show him.
Meh, I’m not the one who continually talked about some quiz I took 60 years ago. I’m sure everyone is impressed.

Biggest fool in this Country is who we got running it. Followed by the millions of illiterate idiot`s that voted for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: NavigatorII
You're the one who just won't stop reminding us, "hey, I'm stupid."
That's better. Much more manly to attack directly rather than deferring to others.

Now, tell us more about this quiz you took 60 years ago. Mom must be proud. True or false, was this your biggest accomplishment in life?

In a class room of 56, I was 1 in 4 who answered this question correctly. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? This is 1 of at least 58 questions out of 60 you can't answer.

False.

I'll answer the question for you. Acrophobia is an unfriendly subject for those with a limited ability to reason. The correct answer is found in my declaration. The majority here recognizes the answer. You of course do not.
We’ll see how smart you are. What does the Latin root acrophobia, translate into in English?

And that must have been a pretty dumb group of people if only four could answer it correctly.

But still, is that really your biggest accomplishment? Sad, if true.

Last edited:
Breaking News: Donald Trump’s campaign knew days after the 2020 election that wild claims about voting machine tampering were not true, court filings show.

Yet you sheep bought into it hook, line and sinker. Trumpers truly are the most gullible people on earth.

I am going to be very disappointed if we can't hit 100 pages of this. Glorious!
Me too. Hey, we finally agree on something.

Welched on any bets lately,, troll? I haven’t been following you.

How’s the election fraud investigation coming? Surely you cultists have come up with something by now.

A classic characteristic of the slow is substituting a question for answering a question. The slow can't create a question that requires the ability to reason. He can only present questions that are easily googled.

You're in the group that can't answer the question. The 52 who couldn't answer the question all answered more questions than you could manage. How do I know? I tested with the group. You prove with your every post you don't belong in the group.

I can answer the question for you and provide the excruciatingly simple reasoning. Somehow I doubt you'd get it.
Yep. I thought so. The answer to my question is the answer to your question. Only you are too afraid to answer.

Exposed as a fraud, once again. You’d have thought you’d have learned that lesson by now.

You broke nothing, with a snap of a finger I can have you triggered, it’s not fun anymore. ie you’re boring

Huh? I rarely even read your posts, while you are obviously still obsessed with me.

Remember when you bragged about how many likes you had? That was awesome.

Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?

The correct answer is no.

I stand on a street corner in Denver in a crowd. I'm 5280 feet above sea level. Our worst fear is being mugged or run over by a bus.

I stand on the Alico Building in Waco. I'm 710 feet above sea level. I stand near the edge with some roofers. I'm nervous!!! I move away from the edge to the middle of the building. I remain 710 feet above sea level. I'm as calm as a cucumber. I have no fear of heights nor do you.

Some of us have a fear of edges or falling, but not of heights.

I have at least 57 more questions you can't answer. Maybe 59.
LOL. Still afraid to answer my question. I understand why.

Acrophobia literally is Latin for “fear of heights”. . Now, technically you could say it’s fear of falling from heights, but that is just semantics. It’s not fear of edges, or fear of falling as you indicate, as people that suffer from acrophobia don’t exhibit a fear of falling from non heights.

Let me give you another example, since you are having difficulty understanding. When someone says they are “seasick,” they are not actually sick of the sea. They can go to the beach with no issues, what they actually suffer from is being out on a boat with rolling waves causing an upset stomach. But “seasickness” is just the commonly accepted term, just like fear of heights.

So this is why I don’t play your silly quizzes. You aren’t smart enough to even understand the answers. Like I said, a fraud. How does it feel to be schooled by a non genius?

This part slayed me. You of course know that you are absolutely FOS, right?
Let’s get back to this issue, Deputy Dog.

You say its treason even though no act was committed. So according to your definition, someone has committed adultery if they say they are going to have an affair, even if they don’t follow through. In fact, you must believe someone could be arrested for murder, just by uttering the words, “I’ll kill you if you look at me.” See how silly your premise is.

So once again, all you have is childish put downs, while I tear your arguments apart.

Who’s next?

LOL. Trump is suing his niece and the NYT for releasing his embarrassing tax returns, which he swore he would do on his own.

We all know how that will turn out. What a clown.

Let’s get back to this issue, Deputy Dog.

You say its treason even though no act was committed. So according to your definition, someone has committed adultery if they say they are going to have an affair, even if they don’t follow through. In fact, you must believe someone could be arrested for murder, just by uttering the words, “I’ll kill you if you look at me.” See how silly your premise is.

So once again, all you have is childish put downs, while I tear your arguments apart.

Who’s next?

You are an idiot.

The overt act would be making the call that he made undermining his CIC.

In fact, you must believe someone could be arrested for murder, just by uttering the words, “I’ll kill you if you look at me.”

Nope, that's a crime, it's just not murder. Congrats on the ridiculous and unrelated point, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT