ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold all 300 of mine in 1995 and just buy for others when called to vet them, other words mostly retired, but did go to OBS this morning to try and buy two privately for someone but a no go, got to bid on them.
The last thing you want in these days is something that eats. Cattle is fine. But Horses?

The last thing you want in these days is something that eats. Cattle is fine. But Horses?
Reason my Old man and I sold out in 1995 live stock and land. We saw the Thoroughbred Business on a huge down slide because of The State of Florida cutting Breeders Awards and a few other things like all the good mares and stallions going to Kentucky ,New York and California,got out just in time. Still can make good money in two old's though.

Reactions: martycat1
Completely false. When Biden gets through with the tax code, he'll have to work until June before that's in effect. The first six months will all go towards taxes. At least he'll be able to afford six months a year, so it should cover football season. But he'll miss basketball and recruiting.:p
So many more rules than before. It’s ok, equity is at an all time high, the government is propping up our stock market, inflation has started, I couldn’t ask for a better start to the Jim Eagle administration.

• Haha
Reactions: jfegaly
Russell 2000 up 15% YTD. Bean counter should stick to filing 1040EZ, for old ladies.

Why are you guys so upset the stock market is all times highs. Does your politics overweight your financial well being?

Oh well, I’ll just continue to enjoy the ride while laughing at you losers.

Last edited:
LMAO, Specially something that it`s while you sleep.

giphy.gif

It's painfully obvious that a fry cook can't afford a portfolio, and has to quote only a handful of indicators. Otherwise, he'd be concerned the grease needs a repositioning (thrown into the trap). When the printing presses stop going whrrrrrrrrr, stimmies stop hitting the bitcoin bins, shit is going to get real ugly.

Even the gas and oil stocks have come to a screeching halt. We'll have the best of all worlds under Biden. High gas prices (regulation) and oil companies losing money. YAY!!!!

Trump's economy is being destroyed. Have cheer all ye fry cucks!

d39aa704b2eb85e36ea7b93f09c83d525f5e9af9.gif
Im selling and almost debt free.

Haha. Sorry to bust ur bubble burger flipper but I’m doing great. If u could follow I said the economy and the US as a whole. Does that make it easier to follow?
Well, if some dork like you is doing great then it must be because of Biden. I guess you haven’t seen the latest economic figures, but then I guess they dont print them in comic books.

Last edited:
Well, if some dork like you is doing great then it must be because of Biden. I guess you haven’t seen the latest economic figures, but then I guess they dont print them in comic books.
Some dork? Lol. Who’s Biden? Haven’t seen anyone by that name in a long time ? Is it ur old man?
oh, I’ve seen plenty kid. The US isn’t doing well at all. Even the press misses Trump. Haha.

Reactions: nail1988
Some dork? Lol. Who’s Biden? Haven’t seen anyone by that name in a long time ? Is it ur old man?
oh, I’ve seen plenty kid. The US isn’t doing well at all. Even the press misses Trump. Haha.
The US as a whole is recovering nicely from the Trump recession. Employment is up. Home values are up. GDP is growing nicely across almost all sectors. The stock market is at all time highs. I don’t know what you are reading but you should subscribe to the WSJ.

What business are you in?

Last edited:
What one says and especially how one says it defines one.

This guy never stops providing the critical thinker with ammunition.

BlueEyeGator17 can define all seven components of critical thinking. His opponent cannot.
The guy can’t even write a complete sentence. Plus, I’m still waiting for you to say something halfway intelligent.

Btw, The rig count was up again last week.

The US as a whole is recovering nicely from the Trump recession. Employment is up. GDP is growing nicely across almost all sectors. The stock market is at all time highs. I don’t know what you are reading but you should subscribe to the WSJ.

What business are you in?
Actually it’s not and the credit Ur attempting to apply to Biden due to some states opening up isn’t applicable.

The guy can’t even write a complete sentence. Plus, I’m still waiting for you to say something halfway intelligent.

Btw, The rig count was up again last week.
Lol. Grammar police is a little snowflake who can’t back his bs up and he wants to bitch about grammar. Hahaha
Btw- ur missed on all the riot n racist posts. We are so interested in ur spin. Come and join to defend ur party who’s destroying our country. Ur about to lose ur job to an illegal so u better have a back up. Haha

As you know, we're not yet under a Biden economy. Biden has been chipping at the Trump economy. Congress has not addressed Biden's economy crippling tax plans.
Of course it’s Biden’s economy. He passed the stimulus. He getting people vaccinated to allow everyone to go back to work. People are optimistic again without Orange Man‘s trade wars and silly fights with the media.

It’s an economic miracle. You are clueless, as usual. Best to stick with that silly quiz you took 50 years ago and let people that understand these things talk.

Lol. Grammar police is a little snowflake who can’t back his bs up and he wants to bitch about grammar. Hahaha
Btw- ur missed on all the riot n racist posts. We are so interested in ur spin. Come and join to defend ur party who’s destroying our country. Ur about to lose ur job to an illegal so u better have a back up. Haha
Not my party. And I have no interest in defending any idiot rioters. I’m sticking to the great job Biden is doing, and making fun of Alabama.

Boater my ass. The simplest boat is a JON boat, unmanned by titty grabbing Johns. John boat it is for you. 😂 You wouldn't know a fish if it bit you in the ass.😆
Offshore only. I leave the crappies for you.

Last edited:
Yep, by being independent, I’m not beholden to the nut jobs on either side.
Independent! Haha How do the blks say when u don’t support them? Ur part of the problem! Haha Snowflake! U have been sucking Biden’s Johnson since he started so spare us he independent crap! Lol

Independent! Haha How do the blks say when u don’t support them? Ur part of the problem! Haha Snowflake! U have been sucking Biden’s Johnson since he started so spare us he independent crap! Lol
“.The blacks?” LOL. You truly are a treasure.

The silly quiz I took was a 60 question 60 minute time limit Mensa test. You would score lower than anyone on this board.

Try to remember the seven questions from the test I've introduced on these pages and provided the answers. You could answer none. They were all silly, dumb or stupid to you. Remember?
The circle jerk one would be his favorite.

Reactions: nail1988
The silly quiz I took was a 60 question 60 minute time limit Mensa test. You would score lower than anyone on this board.

Try to remember the seven questions from the test I've introduced on these pages and provided the answers. You could answer none. They were all silly, dumb or stupid to you. Remember?
Yeah, you keep saying that but I don't believe you. Someone truly smart doesn't feel the need to continually try to convince random strangers on a message board.

No, you're just insecure probably because you feel inadequate. It's written all over your posts.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. That was no Mensa test and you're no genius. Good try though.

Red drum. Yeah. Scrumptious

@BSC911

My parents/ and Dr. Dan’s) parents our fathers where fighter pilots in the same squadron and fly at American use to dump us off at the fishing barge at grapevine lake on Saturday's ( all day) today when dumping a 11 or 12 year old it would be considered child abuse.

This lady ( black lady Miss Pickens never forget ) was so sweet. She would buy use dough bait, corn, and small hooks to help her catch carp and drum. Man, those where a fight sometimes 12-14 pounds. She swore to us if you boiled them to get the bones out they where the best fish to eat. We didn’t give a shit. It was fishing and fun. I will never forget those days. Great lady, great fun as a kid. It was Murica

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT