ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this first Sunday after the Epiphany. Let’s all take the time to come together to wish our new President Godspeed. It was a fierce battle, but now that he has been certified as the winner, let’s put aside our partisan differences and, as Americans all, work for the benefit of all Americans, rich and poor.

Best wishes, President Elect Biden. May God look over you.

And in the spirit of the new Board rules, please, no flaming.
So after 4 fvcking years of negative comments and attacks on Conservatives and President Trump you want us to stand in line and be nice little soldiers? Well kiss my ASS!!!

So after 4 fvcking years of negative comments and attacks on Conservatives and President Trump you want us to stand in line and be nice little soldiers? Well kiss my ASS!!!
No ass kissing necessary. Just a kind blessing for the good of our country will suffice.

Again. The timing of those lawsuits tells a story. I wonder if some of you could put together a 500 piece puzzle. I really do.
Don’t make sense. It hurts their brains. Funny. They still think Biden was elected fairly but he has to have the military protect his inauguration. Lol.

Quite seriously, that idiot joined the forum before his puberty sprouted. I guarantee you he has not darkened a door to a collegiate classroom. Content matters, and none exhibited. He's either bagging groceries or on the bad end of a weedeater.
BUSY day at the grocery store, couldn't tear myself away. In any event, have you guys heard about all the EO's Biden is planning for his first few days in office????

Very exciting time for America!!

Soon it'll be like trump was never here at all.....minus the lasting legacy of being embarrassed by Biden and inspiring an insurrection, of course.
Who will be watching on Jan. 20????? HAHAHAHAH
Ghosty, your last few days on the board and I didn't get you a going away gift. Apologies. Will you be visiting Wales anytime soon??

Reactions: Nolec and BSC911
BUSY day at the grocery store, couldn't tear myself away. In any event, have you guys heard about all the EO's Biden is planning for his first few days in office????

Very exciting time for America!!
If u had any brains u would realize it’s nothing to get excited about.

Reactions: martycat1
Soon it'll be like trump was never here at all.....minus the lasting legacy of being embarrassed by Biden and inspiring an insurrection, of course.
Who will be watching on Jan. 20????? HAHAHAHAH
Ghosty, your last few days on the board and I didn't get you a going away gift. Apologies. Will you be visiting Wales anytime soon??
What ever ur smoking u should stop. Lol.

gettyimages-1256154622_custom-75dab75fd97ed1b3b9a761385d2c33284789bc3b-s800-c85.jpg

America is in good hands again!!

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
Today i pray that creepy joe is prevented from being around children and he can make it to noon before requiring a lid and retiring to his closet.? I pray for his circle drawing artist to draw his best circles yet, and that the American people are given supernatural ability to understand joe when he begins speaking in tongues at his pressers

amen
What, no response to my link with DIRECT quotes from trump very creepily talking about ivanka?? We're all ears, how do you explain his "fascination" (to put mildly) with his daugther??

I keep asking, and no dem here will answer. Let's try one more time:

Why do you want to encourage the poorest criminals from shithole countries to come to the US? The entire world wants to come to the US. We could attract the best and brightest from anywhere in the world. People that are highly skilled, who can come to this country and immediately improve it and make it better for us all.

Instead, you dems are desperate to court poor criminals from shithole countries. I've never understood the reasoning behind wanting the dregs of society here, when we could have the best.

What's your reasoning? It makes no sense to this critical thinker. What am I missing?
As of tomorrow, you'll be missing from this board. HAHAHAHAHA
Oh ghosty, we'll miss ya bud :)
If you'd like, I'm sure someone can post a live link to BIDEN'S inauguration tomorrow :)

Reactions: BSC911
Yea, now we have a bunch of get rich in office politicians running things again. Now we will be back on depending on foreign oil and paying $3 to $4 dollars a gallon for gas and an unemployment rate of 8 to 10 million. The Dems either stole this election or we got a bunch of stupid asses in The Democratic Party. This Country can`t have 80 million dumb asses in it, so I`m going with our election is now rigged big time and this Country is in big trouble.

Dementia Joe AKA the vegetable 🌶

Those who voted for this man for president should be ashamed @BSC911 @UF_GATOR_FAN @gring

VIDEO: Biden’s Earpiece Says ‘Salute The Marines,’ So He Says ‘Salute The Marines’ Out Loud, Doesn’t Salute Them

This was covered in another thread.

He said “Good-looking marines,” not “Salute the marines.” Turn up the audio and listen closely.

I knew you where a troll.
Oh, and you’re always serious? And kjfreeze really believes the nonsense he posts? At least I don’t follow other posters around like a sick little puppy dog.

I give straight answers to people that want and deserve straight answers. One thing I’m not trolling about is I thank God Biden is our president. It’s nice to have a mature adult in the office. Even if he is past his due date.

God Bless President Biden.

S&P hits a record high in Biden’s first week. Best president in history.

God Bless President Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT