ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSC911

Bull Gator
Apr 18, 2018
On this first Sunday after the Epiphany. Let’s all take the time to come together to wish our new President Godspeed. It was a fierce battle, but now that he has been certified as the winner, let’s put aside our partisan differences and, as Americans all, work for the benefit of all Americans, rich and poor.

Best wishes, President Elect Biden. May God look over you.

And in the spirit of the new Board rules, please, no flaming.

On this first Sunday after the Epiphany. Let’s all take the time to come together to wish our new President Godspeed. It was a fierce battle, but now that he has been certified as the winner, let’s put aside our partisan differences and, as Americans all, work for the benefit of all Americans, rich and poor.

Snowflake is just trying to stir the pot of BS. Everyone knows he didn’t fight for the election or support. Stealing it was way too easy to resist and it was a guaranteed win when ur in bed with China.
That idiot hasn’t done anything for 47 years prior for the ppl and he isn’t starting now so don’t fool urself snowflake. So move on with ur BS!

Snowflake is just trying to stir the pot of BS. Everyone knows he didn’t fight for the election or support. Stealing it was way too easy to resist and it was a guaranteed win when ur in bed with China.
That idiot hasn’t done anything for 47 years prior for the ppl and he isn’t starting now so don’t fool urself snowflake. So move on with ur BS!
Sorry,, name calling is not allowed under the new rules. See above.

• Haha
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I’ll be honest..... Except in the realm of national security, I frankly hope PINO Cho Bie Deng’s policies fail to the extent of facilitating the GOP’s re-taking the Congress in 2022 and the White House in 2024.

We on the conservative side have been subjected to 4+ years of “Resist” and “Not my President”. There’s a strong temptation to pay that back and then some. I’ll strive to practice loyal opposition as best I can....
I can’t wait to see the ppl who support that idiot hurt by their policies. U want free everything. Let’s see who really pays for it. U want to tax the 1% let’s see how they respond. Snowflakes won’t like the answer and I won’t have sympathy for them.

God Bless Us, Everyone.
- Tiny Tim

I will pray for him to become a new man. That God convicts him to change his corrupt ways and practices. To become detached from the evil that has led him to become enslaved by china. To show him that taking bribes is evil, and pray for him to be more like Gods servant Donald J Trump who fought for Christ, Freedom, and Gods people. Father, please help open Americas eyes to the evil that us Joe Biden, the Democratic party, and the financiers behind this takeover of America, and the shutdown of free speech. Show our fellow Democrat brethren the light father. Help them to see the wicked amongst their politicians that wants to see American sensationalism turned to globalist communism. Shed light on the darkness that will begin on Jan 21 father. In Jesus name, Amen. No need for awomen
God, please help America.
Joe Biden is not the answer. But neither is DJT.
WE are our own best answer. Wake up.

Hope he does well and doesnt pander to the commies

I will pray for him to become a new man. That God convicts him to change his corrupt ways and practices. To become detached from the evil that has led him to become enslaved by china. To show him that taking bribes is evil, and pray for him to be more like Gods servant Donald J Trump who fought for Christ, Freedom, and Gods people. Father, please help open Americas eyes to the evil that us Joe Biden, the Democratic party, and the financiers behind this takeover of America, and the shutdown of free speech. Show our fellow Democrat brethren the light father. Help them to see the wicked amongst their politicians that wants to see American sensationalism turned to globalist communism. Shed light on the darkness that will begin on Jan 21 father. In Jesus name, Amen. No need for awomen
Let us also hope that trump in his abject desperation does not continue to try to inspire treacherous, seditious behavior from those he has led so woefully astray. Although he has betrayed his country and oath of office, we can only hope that he does not continue to fan the flames.

“There’s no question the president formed the mob, the president incited the mob, the president addressed the mob. He lit the flame,” the third-highest-ranking House Republican [Liz Cheney] continued.

“The mob will not prevail,” she added.

Reactions: BSC911
Let us also hope that trump in his abject desperation does not continue to try to inspire treacherous, seditious behavior from those he has led so woefully astray. Although he has betrayed his country and oath of office, we can only hope that he does not continue to fan the flames.

“There’s no question the president formed the mob, the president incited the mob, the president addressed the mob. He lit the flame,” the third-highest-ranking House Republican [Liz Cheney] continued.

“The mob will not prevail,” she added.
Care to back that up with some actual facts? Sorry ur not too bright self has issues following real events as they are n try to add ur leftist spin to it.

Not surprising, but still:
The ppl know who’s really working for them. Hint: it’s not the progressive left u follow. Lol

Fabulous post. Let's hope his heart can be changed and that a decent person will emerge. He will have a lot of struggles that he will have to endure in the coming days. I hope he handles them with grace, and accepts them. That will encourage his supporters to do the same.
Hey Ghost, are you forgetting this man is in the early stages of dementia? He is losing the ability to think rationally as I write this. Other people are thinking for him right now. Those people want the destruction of America.

Dude........you still arguing with the 28 year old that works at the car wash? It's not a good look. He's a village idiot. I suspect has never sniffed the front door to a college doorstep. No offense to you, but it's a waste of time.
So you STILL big mad huh??
HAHAHAHA

Spiritualy dead much. Im sorry, but I couldnt help it after you last comment.
Not really.

“And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

But I was a bit harsh, so I will apologize and delete. It’s not for me to judge.

Reactions: gatorspeed
So you're saying he would overlook your behavior because he likes you?

Interesting that you would think that. Not sure I buy it, he seems like a standup guy so far.
No, I’m saying your little troll job won’t work. Everyone knows since you lost the bet try to you’ll do anything to get me banned. Like you tried before.

Nobody likes a tattle tale.

Oh brother! All I heard was blah blah blah... Can't see that post as heartfelt. It was a slam against us.

Oh brother! All I heard was blah blah blah... Can't see that post as heartfelt. It was a slam against us.
I just wanted to see who could put their partisanship aside and follow Christs words. Question answered.

9 days (or less!!) until the lunacy of the trump presidency is over. Soon America will return to her standing in the world as a shining light of democracy and hope, despite what trump and his acolytes tried to do.

American cannot be defeated, America will not be defeated. That is a lesson trump just learned.

the height of @jfegaly wit ......

Just in case you missed it:
Meh, Ive triggered him so bad he just follows me around all day. I don’t even see his posts unless someone comments on them. Sad, really.

Reactions: UF_GATOR_FAN
BSC iis close to earning a seat in Troll Valhalla.

Same here. His signal-to-noise ratio fell below my ignore threshold.
It’s really the only way to deal with those people. I guess I didn’t realize how much impact I had to some posters self esteem.

Ghost is another one. I already got him running to the new mod. He’s gone from BMOC to being a squealer.

9 days (or less!!) until the lunacy of the trump presidency is over. Soon America will return to her standing in the world as a shining light of democracy and hope, despite what trump and his acolytes tried to do.

American cannot be defeated, America will not be defeated. That is a lesson trump just learned.
Ur pretty stupid if u think that. I will give u an opportunity to redeem urself. Tell us what Biden has done to support ur theory in the past 47 years. We will wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT