ADVERTISEMENT

Go Brandon!

Kal, you know I think very little of you, but I’ll ask a serious question—do you seriously believe the propaganda video is true?
—Show the savings people are receiving on drug costs
—climate change—show one FACTUAL, not an opinion, piece of evidence that climate change is legit. And give a brief explanation how the climate changes have affected or impacted you.
—gun control—do you think this will reduce the amount of people who own guns and in school shootings? Any word on the OVER scribing of meds for mental health patients convicted of these random public shootings?
—the video says it’ll help Medicare participants. Political talk is cheap. Please explain how this helps Medicare patients. Because the video clerk says the Pubs are “talking” about raising costs but didn’t supply any facts or evidence
—please explain to the people on the board about Biden’s “record” economic plan that has “reduced” unemployment
—the video mentioned the China competitiveness bill—please explain how the American people not named Biden will benefit from this plan

Please supply the answers to these questions and try to finish your research on how abortion is going to be banned world wide due to Roe vs Wade.

Thanks!

Last edited:
You’re cheering on a pedophile? Ok, I must ask. Are you a pedophile?
Nah. Joe is a Pedophile. By his own kids admission. Get at me when Trumps own children refer to him as a pedophile. Again, are you a pedophile? Because you sure do support one.

Nice! Xuanchuan couldn't have done a better job! 😂

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

So I assume you count any legislation being passed as an accomplishment even if it's bad legislation. Can you tell me the benefits of this latest senate passed bill.
An admitted diehard Republican, who said that he doesn't like anything the democrats do, think the legislation passed by democrats is bad....color me shocked 😳 🙄 😂.

Would you be willing to answer fair questions and have a real conversation?
No point to discuss the legislation because you are against everything without reading it or knowing what's in it. It's a democrat, so it's bad. You already stated that, so let's not pretend like you want to truly discuss it.

No point to discuss the legislation because you are against everything without reading it or knowing what's in it. It's a democrat, so it's bad. You already stated that, so let's not pretend like you want to truly discuss it.
Kal, we already know what it is. It's Build Back Broke stripped down to the base model, basically the chassis without a steering wheel or engine. But Brandon desperately need a tiny win. Even the commie Bernie Sanders hates it. 😂

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Kal, we already know what it is. It's Build Back Broke stripped down to the base model, basically the chassis without a steering wheel or engine. But Brandon desperately need a tiny win. Even the commie Bernie Sanders hates it. 😂
Add context. Sanders hate it because it's too little and not enough government spending for him. If Sanders got his way. You'll go crazy. So let's not act like you'll be ok with what Sanders wanted.

Add context. Sanders hate it because it's too little and not enough government spending for him. If Sanders got his way. You'll go crazy. So let's not act like you'll be ok with what Sanders wanted.
But that's not even my point. Even crazy Bernie said, this bill's not going to help cure inflation. Even a blind squirrel sees that. 😂

(he probably wanted to raise the tax rates to 90%)

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
But that's not even my point. Even crazy Bernie said, this bill's not going to help cure inflation. Even a blind squirrel sees that. 😂

(he probably wanted to raise the tax rates to 90%)
But Bernie opinion doesn't count. He thinks a 90% tax rate is a tax break 😂

What accomplishments?

It’s like an impotent husband telling his wife how great he is in bed at this point.

Quit trolling a free board and get a worthwhile hobby.
I truly feel like we are the only humans that @kalimgoodman @BSC911 @Mdfgator @RayGravesGhost ever interact with. No rational and emotionally-balanced person acts as these nitwits do.

Are you afraid to discuss anything in the bill. Here's a fair question. Do we really need to add 87,000 more IRS agents, more than doubling current amount? Isn't that a fair question and if not you can tell me.

Reactions: jhgator
Why did you purposely leave out a very important part of Bernie's criticism, which is that it does nothing for what the bill is dishonestly called, i.e. inflation reduction. You do the same thing in cheery picking your points or omitting others that you accuse everybody else of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT