ADVERTISEMENT

Go Brandon!

When I graduated from college, jobs were scarce. I briefly thought about working for the IRS, but thankfully I got a job a month before I graduated elsewhere. Things could be different now, but the ones with guns and badges are mostly low level non graduates. Non professional, mall cops at the GS 5 level. Auditors, on the other hand, right out of school started at GS 7 grade, they have badges but not guns. The IRS needs more qualified people on the customer service level to answer questions and phone calls, trust me, they are in a sad state of affairs currently. They suck balls. The SS adminstration offices are only slightly better, they all hire idiots at the customer service level. They DON'T need more hired thugs or auditors, but here we are.

Why else would they be buying all of those guns and ammunition? This doesn't bode well for the middle classed taxpayers.
Maybe if you had passed the CPA exam you would have had more options. I had multiple offers. In fact, there was a bidding war.

Maybe if you had passed the CPA exam you would have had more options. I had multiple offers. In fact, there was a bidding war.
In my many life's experiences...people who have to brag are FAKES. People who have truly accomplished things in life NEVER brag. You have been outed again, lady!

In my many life's experiences...people who have to brag are FAKES. People who have truly accomplished things in life NEVER brag. You have been outed again, lady!
As we say in Texas, it ain't braggin if it's true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT