ADVERTISEMENT

Go Brandon!

No, it was from IRS.gov.

When people noticed they changed it.

A 2021 report shows IRS training agents how to conduct a raid.

They purchased $700k in ammo and military grade weapons so far in 2022.

You being cute and attacking sources doesn’t change the truth. The IRS is being militarized and will be the largest govt agency by a factor of 3 very soon.

I stand with law enforcement you’re clearly in the defund camp.

No, I back law enforcement that doesn’t mean I think they don’t need reforming…. It’s complicated when things are not black and while, I get it!!

Yea...and when I say the top echelon of the DOJ and FBI need reforming, I'm saying something entirely different, right?

It must be an apolitical organization. Not for your party or mine. That's a lofty goal but it should be the goal nonetheless.

I don't need a talking point from anyone to realize that doubling the number of IRS agents with the stroke of a pen is a bad idea. If someone farts, I don't need a talking point to realize that it will likely stink either fwiw.

I'm really getting sick of this. It takes a dim witted person to not realize that those in law enforcement might be of the opinion that less government is better...that doubling the number of IRS agents might be a bad idea and ultimately tougher on the middle class.

Just because one becomes a cop, that doesn't mean that we aren't allowed to have opinions that might fly in the face of what YOU think we should believe. We aren't a collective. We are individuals with opinions just like everyone else.

Get this...I also believe that if we doubled the number of Deputies in my department, that would be a bad idea. Why? We don't need to double them...and if we did, we would be over-policing our neighborhoods.

Just freaking stop with this BS. It's just ignorant.
The CBO just released their estimate on how much money would be obtained

Following the facts makes his politics look bad.

His politics are more important to him than the facts.
KalimGoodman is one of Biden's most devoted disciples and who remembers, and has taken to heart one of Biden's most idiotic statements from Iowa in 2019. "We choose truth over facts". This is why you can run facts by him all day long to make a point but you cannot make the WILLFULLY blind see.

KalimGoodman is one of Biden's most devoted disciples and who remembers, and has taken to heart one of Biden's most idiotic statements from Iowa in 2019. "We choose truth over facts". This is why you can run facts by him all day long to make a point but you cannot make the WILLFULLY blind see.
I'm not devoted to ANY politician. Don't every say that about me. I don't even want Biden to run in 2024.

Yea...and when I say the top echelon of the DOJ and FBI need reforming, I'm saying something entirely different, right?

It must be an apolitical organization. Not for your party or mine. That's a lofty goal but it should be the goal nonetheless.
Lol, there is no apolitical police force you and the rest of the girls are on the wrong side of the law this time. Better to take a broad perspective from the start, don’t ya think.

Normally when actually challenged and wrong he ignores it and changes the subject.
I think he's an A list phony with his dishonest labeling of his political persuasion. Don't tell me you're an independent and 99% of what you write is critical of one party and silent on criticizing the other party. He must think people are stupid to not draw conclusions based on what you write.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Then why did they change ad?

Check the link, stop being so lazy.
  • The IRS purchases guns and ammunition for special agents in its criminal investigation division, a law enforcement branch established in 1919. The typical IRS auditors that Americans would encounter in a routine audit are unarmed.
  • The special agents who are armed investigate crimes ranging from money laundering to cybercrime. There were fewer agents in 2021 than there were in 2017.
  • The division’s spending on ammunition this year is on par with previous years and less than what was spent a decade ago, IRS data shows. Much of the ammunition is used at its training academy in Georgia, where agents complete firearms training and handgun qualifications.
Like always you take information from right wing talking points without checking. Armed IRS agents isn't a new thing. Its been a thing since 1919. Just admit that you were wrong and move on.

Don't worry. He'll come up with something nonsensical as he takes the lib side virtually every time.
The division had 2,046 special agents in 2021, a little less than the 2,159 agents it had in 2017

more agents under Trump 😂😂😂😂😂

• The IRS purchases guns and ammunition for special agents in its criminal investigation division, a law enforcement branch established in 1919. The typical IRS auditors that Americans would encounter in a routine audit are unarmed.
  • The special agents who are armed investigate crimes ranging from money laundering to cybercrime. There were fewer agents in 2021 than there were in 2017.
  • The division’s spending on ammunition this year is on par with previous years and less than what was spent a decade ago, IRS data shows. Much of the ammunition is used at its training academy in Georgia, where agents complete firearms training and handgun qualifications.
Like always you take information from right wing talking points without checking. Armed IRS agents isn't a new thing. Its been a thing since 1919. Just admit that you were wrong and move on.
Wrong about what? I posted a report from the IRS showing them conducting training exercises raiding a suburban home

Have you ever heard of the IRS raiding a suburban home guns drawn? If not, why train for it?

Wrong about what? I posted a report from the IRS showing them conducting training exercises raiding a suburban home

Have you ever heard of the IRS raiding a suburban home guns drawn? If not, why train for it?
That is not the post I replied to. I replied to the post about the job opening and said that it's a not a new position, just a new opening. I said nothing about the training.

That is not the post I replied to. I replied to the post about the job opening and said that it's a not a new position, just a new opening. I said nothing about the training.
Because they changed the job posting to make the language much less threatening, the screenshot is in my original post. Specifically they removed “use of deadly force”.

I asked you to click the link to prove they changed the language.

I never said anything was new, I never said we’ve never had armed IRS agents. Personally I’ve never heard of the IRS killing someone in a raid, have you?

Next time you want to argue for no reason don’t do it over something everyone can simply read.

Because they changed the job posting to make the language much less threatening, the screenshot is in my original post. Specifically they removed “use of deadly force”.

I asked you to click the link to prove they changed the language.

I never said anything was new, I never said we’ve never had armed IRS agents. Personally I’ve never heard of the IRS killing someone in a raid, have you?

Next time you want to argue for no reason don’t do it over something everyone can simply read.
No the post was from a guy that saying the IRS was arming people to go after average Americans. So that may not been your thoughts but it was his. Be careful who and what you post, especially if it doesn't align with your thoughts.

No I haven't heard of the IRS killing people.

But this entire talk about armed IRS agents in right wing media shows how powerful they are at messaging and getting their people worried/mad about something that has been going on since 1919 with more armed agents under Trump. It's really impressive.

No the post was from a guy that saying the IRS was arming people to go after average Americans. So that may not been your thoughts but it was his. Be careful who and what you post, especially if it doesn't align with your thoughts.

No I haven't heard of the IRS killing people.

But this entire talk about armed IRS agents in right wing media shows how powerful they are at messaging and getting their people worried/mad about something that has been going on since 1919 with more armed agents under Trump. It's really impressive.
Have you heard about the job description that the IRS ran on its website that wanted applicants to be firearm proficient and ready to use deadly force?

What does that mean to you?

I'm just trying to save you from the coming mental breakdown when you see what it was that you defended blindly.

Ummmm....that's not what you quoted.

"The IRS purchases guns and ammunition for special agents in its criminal investigation division, a law enforcement branch established in 1919.

The division was established in 1919. That's completely different from saying they have been armed the entire time, and your bullets never said that.

So you were completely wrong, and to top it off you then claimed @fatman76 got it wrong.

We call this 'reading for what you want to see versus reading what is actually written'. It helps explain how the sheep are so easy to hoodwink.

Reactions: fatman76
Ummmm....again.....your own cut and paste never said EITHER of these things.

It said the division was established in 1919. It never said agents had been ARMED the entire time.

It also said there were more AGENTS in 2017 than 2021. It never said there were more ARMED agents in 2017 vs 2021.

Tell us more about how right wing media is hoodwinking us. Then grow some self-awareness.

Reactions: fatman76
Ummmm....again.....your own cut and paste never said EITHER of these things.

It said the division was established in 1919. It never said agents had been ARMED the entire time.

It also said there were more AGENTS in 2017 than 2021. It never said there were more ARMED agents in 2017 vs 2021.

Tell us more about how right wing media is hoodwinking us. Then grow some self-awareness.
His response on this, if there is one, will be breathtaking.

Last edited:

"The IRS purchases guns and ammunition for special agents in its criminal investigation division, a law enforcement branch established in 1919.

The division was established in 1919. That's completely different from saying they have been armed the entire time, and your bullets never said that.

So you were completely wrong, and to top it off you then claimed @fatman76 got it wrong.

We call this 'reading for what you want to see versus reading what is actually written'. It helps explain how the sheep are so easy to hoodwink.
He’s so desperate to prove me wrong on literally anything I highly doubt he even read it…and it disputes a claim I never made.

I wish we could have better trolls.

@kalimgoodman unwittingly told us Hiden's greatest accomplishment: Creating his own SS

Will they wear Stormtrooper helmets too? Or is that a little over the top even for the Pants Shitter-In-Chief?

PS: Your silence will not protect you.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII

When I graduated from college, jobs were scarce. I briefly thought about working for the IRS, but thankfully I got a job a month before I graduated elsewhere. Things could be different now, but the ones with guns and badges are mostly low level non graduates. Non professional, mall cops at the GS 5 level. Auditors, on the other hand, right out of school started at GS 7 grade, they have badges but not guns. The IRS needs more qualified people on the customer service level to answer questions and phone calls, trust me, they are in a sad state of affairs currently. They suck balls. The SS adminstration offices are only slightly better, they all hire idiots at the customer service level. They DON'T need more hired thugs or auditors, but here we are.

Why else would they be buying all of those guns and ammunition? This doesn't bode well for the middle classed taxpayers.

So now we've proven that NO, IRS agents have NOT been armed since 1919, but they are armed NOW.

@kalimgoodman you are always wrong. You get all your information from lefty blogs. You are always wrong.

These two things might be related.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT