ADVERTISEMENT

Getting back to this, "Masks don't work" mantra

CDC Study: 85% of Coronavirus Patients Reported Wearing Masks ‘Always’ or ‘Often
Yet, most everyone is still wear them... WHY?!
I know in our own hometown the whole of those in charge are still pandering to this concept, including our own state governor. What are they waiting for? Someone please tell me?
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ients-reported-wearing-masks-always-or-often/
Simple.
1. Masks don’t protect you, just help from spreading
2. ”Often” means you can catch it while not wearing it. Duh.
3. People lie about how often they wear them.

Weak. Very weak support for being lazy.

Reactions: Eddy Merckx
CDC Study: 85% of Coronavirus Patients Reported Wearing Masks ‘Always’ or ‘Often
Yet, most everyone is still wear them... WHY?!
I know in our own hometown the whole of those in charge are still pandering to this concept, including our own state governor. What are they waiting for? Someone please tell me?
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ients-reported-wearing-masks-always-or-often/

So everyone is wearing masks, and everyone is still getting sick. Hmmmm.....

Have we noticed how the left has moved the goalposts? At first they said masks protect everyone, so everyone needs to put on a damn mask!

Then everyone put on a mask, and people still kept getting sick.

So the left moved the goalposts: Then the narrative became that masks protect EVERYONE ELSE, and do nothing for the wearer.

So then when people STILL kept getting sick, the goalposts moved again...masks work, people just aren't using them.

BTW I heard a commercial for some product and it said "You know why the air outside is healthier than the air in your home? Because the air outside can circulate. The air in your home is trapped. Anything in your home that's unhealthy stays trapped in your home making you sick."

What has the left told us we MUST do? Stay at home.

What has the left told us we must NOT do? Leave the house.

Putting politics over public safety. Dots starting to connect?

So we all go into Sam's Club with masks on but when we go to the self check out, we grab the scanner that dozens of people grabbed before me. Too much effort for a Sam's employee to sanitize it, so we sanitize our hands afterward, and that's only because my wife has a hand sanitizer that kills germs not viruses. You wanna know how it continues to spread - there ya go. This whole concept of social distancing and mask wearing and even washing hands can go only so far.

I’m sure you have read my opinion on this. If everybody were to wear the correct mass in the correct way all the time it reduce the spread and reduce viral load and the people that get it. That’s pretty likely to be true.

I wear a mask to help protect my fellow citizens when I’m in public.

I wear an N 95 mask at work to protect myself. But only when I’m in the room with patients that have coronavirus.

In the end I value liberty over safety, and there’s not that much of a benefit from wearing mask that I’m willing to give up my liberty and allow the government to tell me I have to wear a mask.

Large parts of state and local and federal government i’ve definitely use the fear mongering To outreach their authority in a power grab. My opinion.

Reactions: martycat1
Forever the call to arms for American Patriots will be:

FREEDOM

And there are still millions in America that will answer to that call if need be....

Simple.
1. Masks don’t protect you, just help from spreading
2. ”Often” means you can catch it while not wearing it. Duh.
3. People lie about how often they wear them.

Weak. Very weak support for being lazy.
I think this is a strong point and probably adds the most "noise" to the results, but 80%+ is a really high number. Even if you believe half are lying, that still means masks don't do much.

I think this is a strong point and probably adds the most "noise" to the results, but 80%+ is a really high number. Even if you believe half are lying, that still means masks don't do much.
If you have read my post you know in spirit I agree with what you’re saying, but the other way to look at it is if it helps him it’s such a minor inconvenience to wear one. And I do not support mandates but I do support voluntary

If you have read my post you know in spirit I agree with what you’re saying, but the other way to look at it is if it helps him it’s such a minor inconvenience to wear one. And I do not support mandates but I do support voluntary
I do too. I don't care if they are worthless, if it makes someone feel better I'll wear one.

It's like holding the door open. I'm pretty sure the person I'm holding the door for can open it themselves, I do it to be nice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT