ADVERTISEMENT

Get Your Flu Shot

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Our collective immunity angainst influenza is low right now, having not seen many cases in the last 2 1/2 years. It is strongly urged by the CDC, the American medical Association, American Academy of physicians, the American thoracic society, American College of chest, physicians, and the Academy of pediatrics that you get your flu shot ASAP.

Our collective immunity angainst influenza is low right now, having not seen many cases in the last 2 1/2 years. It is strongly urged by the CDC, the American medical Association, American Academy of physicians, the American thoracic society, American College of chest, physicians, and the Academy of pediatrics that you get your flu shot ASAP.
Nice try Gobbels.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
Individual decision and each to their own, but for me, there's no F...ing way I take a flu shot. Especially not under this Administration / CDC / FDA / QUACKS..... 🤓

Translated: "If you haven't taken the COVID-19 vaccine yet, you must do so to stop the spread. Stop being anti-vax. Take the shot. We're all in this together."

I Don't Need No Stinkin' Fake Vaccines.... 😉

I've instead got a stock-pile of Ivermectin and HCQ that actually work.... 😝

the-joker-heath-ledger.gif

CarelessWealthyGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

And in LA, they want to bring back mask mandates. In Nazi controlled territories in 30s and 40s, one best not be caught without their papers. If libs had their way in the US, it would be the same. Unless you were here illegally or wanted to vote.

Never had the flu, so not likely for me to get.

Personal choice is a great thing ...
I haven't had the flu since my 20's. Still Covid bullet proof. No shots for me. The benefits of being a True Blood.
giphy.gif

I give a lot of credit to my immortality to being a heavy smoker. 😂

giphy.gif

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Until you deny that you enjoy watching Brokeback Mountain. Hell, you've posted YouTube videos of Brokeback Mountain footages.
Dude, quit PMing me asking to hook up and make you submit to some sort of bondage. I guess you took me posting that clip as some sort of signal but I’m not that way. You’ll have to find someone else to fulfill your sexual perversions.

You got your signals all mixed up. Check with Bamafan. I hear he dresses up like one of the Village People.

Dude, quit PMing me asking to hook up and make you submit to some sort of bondage. I guess you took me posting that clip as some sort of signal but I’m not that way. You’ll have to find someone else to fulfill your sexual perversions.

You got your signals all mixed up. Check with Bamafan. I hear he dresses up like one of the Village People.
The only people you pm are moderators (including @GhostOfMatchesMalone) 😂 begging them to not ban you or zap your pathetic GD Biden thread. 😂

welcome-to-the-nerd-zone-my-friend-stephen-colbert-3.gif

10h2ty.jpg

Last edited:

I don't have access to PM. You do. I'm not the one who posted a Brokeback Mountain video, you did and still can't deny enjoying said movie. Nice try claiming a hook up while you post gay videos.

I don't have access to PM. You do. I'm not the one who posted a Brokeback Mountain video, you did and still can't deny enjoying said movie. Nice try claiming a hook up while you post gay videos.

We promised Cucky we wouldn't judge him or measure him on the cuckmeter.

how_much_of_a_cuck_are_you_1-f.jpg

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
Aside from y’alls lame ass attempts at humor...
I got a flu shot this year. I get one every year now. I’ve also read that this year’s formulation for seniors is a good one as regards the strains that were predominant in the winter just past in the Southern Hemisphere.
Don’t care if you little boys get one or not.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
The only people you pm are moderators (including @GhostOfMatchesMalone) 😂 begging them to not ban you or zap your pathetic GD Biden thread. 😂

welcome-to-the-nerd-zone-my-friend-stephen-colbert-3.gif

10h2ty.jpg
Oh wow, well that explains that. Navi I got the notification of you tagging me. Did not know this thread existed cause I have the internet doctor on Ignore

Course I also have a custom ban on for any covid misinformation, so I'm not sure which one zapped this thread.

But I do know there is a big push on by the 'medical community' to try to cpnvince people to get the flu shot. Seems they are claiming it works amazingly well, and hey look, same mRNA technology as those covid shots that the crazy Trump supporters told you to avoid! See we told you there was nothing wrong with them, so just take the shot....wait......get your ass back here.....HOLD HIM DOWN! Gimmee that arm you SOB.....THERE! That's a good boy!

Now we only did that cause we have your health and safety in mind!

I'm flattered, yet uninterested, in this recurring fantasy of yours.

Isn't your brother a cop? In your twisted head, is he one of the village people too? Gross...but whatevs.

I got a flu shot this year. I get one every year now. I’ve also read that this year’s formulation for seniors is a good one as regards the strains that were predominant in the winter just past in the Southern Hemisphere.

I'm glad that you're able to make that choice for yourself. JMO but it was probably a wise choice for you.

Reactions: goldmom
And stop sending me those Dick pics. Btw, you should have that thing checked out.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
I am glad it does not bother you too much that I have never in my life got that shot. Not really...I DNGAF.

And stop sending me those Dick pics. Btw, you should have that thing checked out.
You and the other libs love using the dick term. I see I hurt your feelings when I called you out for your groping tendencies and also gifted you this video on another thread. Oh, and the only times I ever posted pics of someone's male genitals is Michelle Obama, and that was for everyone to see. Now I see why you bring up pics with male genitals.
I also see why you and Ray comfort each other. Small genitals and all.

Just keep enjoying your Brokeback Mountain movie, and at least I'm in here before this gets locked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
You and the other libs love using the dick term. I see I hurt your feelings when I called you out for your groping tendencies and also gifted you this video on another thread. Oh, and the only times I ever posted pics of someone's male genitals is Michelle Obama, and that was for everyone to see. Now I see why you bring up pics with male genitals.
I also see why you and Ray comfort each other. Small genitals and all.

Just keep enjoying your Brokeback Mountain movie, and at least I'm in here before this gets locked.
No need to lie just to impress your fellow Trumpers. Be proud of who you are. But If I had know that movie clip was some sort of Trumper perv signal I never would have posted it. But keep your perversions to yourself and stop PMing me. I’m not interested. Try the men’s stall. I hear that’s where you Pub Pervs like to hook up.

Last edited:
I am glad it does not bother you too much that I have never in my life got that shot. Not really...I DNGAF.
I haven’t either but it’s not like I go running to message boards bragging about it. It doesn’t make you some tough guy. Just another sign you are overcompensating for your insecurity.

I haven’t either but it’s not like I go running to message boards bragging about it. It doesn’t make you some tough guy. Just another sign you are overcompensating for your insecurity.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL No...you brag on things you have never done, never owned...and know NOTHING about you little insignificant FRAUD! LOL

Reactions: BamaFan1137
LOLOLOLOLOLOL No...you brag on things you have never done, never owned...and know NOTHING about you little insignificant FRAUD! LOL
Everything I have said in here is true. Well, mostly true anyway. These Trumpers have been trying to catch me for years and have failed. I merely provide facts in response to questions.

You want to try a ban bet? Name the lie, name the bet.

Everything I have said in here is true. Well, mostly true anyway. These Trumpers have been trying to catch me for years and have failed. I merely provide facts in response to questions.

You want to try a ban bet? Name the lie, name the bet.
:rolleyes: 😂 😂 😂 😂

73h89t.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
:rolleyes: 😂 😂 😂 😂

73h89t.jpg
Well, 100% true, depending on the year. What year are you talking about?

Are you taking the bet? Now that we have Trumps tax returns, we can verify. I had a pretty good year last year.

😎

ADVERTISEMENT