ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke, go broke: ESPN bout to layoff ebbbbberybody!!!!

Good. We the people will hopefully continue to send a message right back to the players, the owners, and the leagues. The message. We don’t support your dumb asses. Let’s see what us really the mist important to you. Being SJW’s or staying relevant

LaBitch NBA final a ratings disaster

NBA TV Ratings Tank For LeBron James And The Lakers Winning The Championship

D6-DB7-BB3-F408-4283-B5-A9-47408-F3-EAFCD.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA

@gatordad3

Couldn’t happen to a better bunch of guys 🥴

Go Woke, Go Broke? NBA Reportedly Facing Billions in Losses, Steep Decline in Player Salaries

Up to potentially $5 billion in losses? OUCH!

Remember when he had spray on hair to cover his balding areas before he went to hair restoration?

The SEC network should can Marty Smith's stupid ass for his contributions to NASCAR's fake noosegate. Any read his BS regarding that? What a cuck.
Just over the summer he became a pandering ass kisser just like the crying b!tch Kirk Herbstreit. Two dipsh**s who could possibly lose their precious jobs at ESPN.
ESPN is a shell of its former self. Long gone are the days of the big show when the anchors used to be rebellious shits that everybody loved. I can’t even watch it anymore. I’m so tired of hearing about all these social justice causes when I’m trying to watch sports. It’s even hard to watch college football sometimes now because it always been five or 10 minutes showing some type of social justice display.

The silent majority is about ready to show these chuckleheads through their bottom line what we want and don’t want from them.

ADVERTISEMENT