ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia VS Alabama - Who are you cheering for?

A meteor. A big ass meteor.

serveimage

Last edited:
Maybe slightly more for UA, because the leghumpers are still the buttsniffers.... :p

But either is still okay with me... SEC - SEC - SEC ;)

Alabama.

Georgia players and fans can never get out of that act like an asshole all the time mentality.

Still stunned OU stopped playing football after being up 7 and having the ball needing a first down to essentially win.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Alabama.

Georgia players and fans can never get out of that act like an asshole all the time mentality.

Still stunned OU stopped playing football after being up 7 and having the ball needing a first down to essentially win.

Now repeat this to yourself until it finally sinks in....
CHOKE-la-homo
CHOKE-la-homo
CHOKE-la-homo
-----
(and even without Big Game Bob, they've still got it,,, right nailed head? )
:D

It's time for the dust bowler with his head-nailed-to-da-flor to disappear again until some time this coming summer. Then he'll reappear with his butt-buddy, the loser Mad-Dog-dollie, to tell all of us Gators how good they are 'going-to-be' in the coming season, and what a dumpster fire the Gators are.... :rolleyes:

tennis-sea 0-8 SEC
choke-la-homo 0-1 SEC

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

As long as it's not a possibility that they both lose, Bama is the clear choice of the true Gator.

I hope on the Tide's first score that they all do an end zone dance and Saban has an epic meltdown.

It's time for the dust bowler with his head-nailed-to-da-flor to disappear again until some time this coming summer. Then he'll reappear with his butt-buddy, the loser Mad-Dog-dollie, to tell all of us Gators how good they are 'going-to-be' in the coming season, and what a dumpster fire the Gators are.... :rolleyes:

tennis-sea 0-8 SEC
choke-la-homo 0-1 SEC

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

I’m pretty sure insta is a homophobe

Reactions: Dannygator1989
My skin has already thickened to the braggadocios Bama fans.

I don't think it could ever handle the woof woof barking Jawja necks.

Either way, double revenue sharing to trickle down through the conference.

Reactions: instaGATOR
In 1999 on the old Sun Network board, I offered the 8 Team Playoff format.

The Power 5 Conf. Champs, plus the next 3 highest ranked D-1's no matter where they were from, power 5, non-power 5, In-depends, etc. o_O

It's taken the twits this long, just to get to a 4 team playoff... :cool:

Just so that a different SEC team can win it all,
Georgia!

Since 1996, the following SEC-E teams have won it all:
- Florida (1996)
- Tennessee (1998)
- Florida (2006)
- Florida (2008)
- ?Georgia (2017)

Oh it can definitely be 6.

Too many 2, even 3 loss teams after that point.

I concur. Six is perfect. Keeps the importance of the regular season, which is what college football is about. Byes increase the importance of the regular season. I would like to see some mechanism for best non-power 5 to get in, many be with some minimum criteria.

I concur. Six is perfect. Keeps the importance of the regular season, which is what college football is about. Byes increase the importance of the regular season. I would like to see some mechanism for best non-power 5 to get in, many be with some minimum criteria.

Exactly my thoughts, minus the need for some random team that hasn’t played anybody to get in.

Solution?

A play in game.

So Wisconsin Or Auburn this year would have played UCF for the right to to be in the playoff.

Hold it two weeks after the conference championships.

He schedule this year would have looked like this:

Dec 2: Conference Championships

Dec 16: Play-In Game (UCF vs Wisconsin)

Dec 23: Opening Round (UCF/Wisc vs UGA) and Bama vs OSU

Jan 1: Semi-Finals

Jan 8: Finals

THAT would be appealing to me. If you add the 7th and 8th teams, we would have had Auburn and USC in, both looked bad.

This 6 team scenario gives the best non-P5 team a chance AND they have to earn it by doing it the hard way. Prove you deserve to be there.

It also keeps out he more mediocre teams like Auburn, USC, Miami, Washington etc.

I really can't generate much enthusiasm for either. I respect what 'Bama has accomplished, but to me they take all the fun out of football. All the other dominant programs I can remember were a lot of fun. Oklahoma, Nebraska and Miami in the '80s, Bowden's FSU teams, Carrol's USC teams, Spurrier and Meyer's teams, Miami's second run, all of them had their share of characters both on the sidelines and on the field. And the style of play was fun to watch. None of them had close to as good a run as 'Bama, but 'Bama is just a soulless, merciless winning machine. On the other hand, I also hate UGA, because their fans are the dregs of society. Gun to my head, I'll probably find myself rooting for UGA, just to shake things up a bit and bring the title back to the East, but what a choice. At least it should be a competitive game.

I came here to say that.....actually I was thinking asteroid, but meteor sounds cooler.

Meteor does sound cooler, but you were in fact correct. An asteroid is basically a giant hunk of planet, whereas a meteor is a small chunk of an asteroid that burns up as it enters the atmosphere. When a meteor makes it thru the atmosphere intact it is then termed a meteorite. The largest meteorite ever found was the size of a station wagon.

So what we need is a medium sized asteroid to take out Atlanta. Or a large sized one to take out the entire cesspool that is the state of Georgia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT