ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia voter suppression? Let's ask Georgia black voters themselves.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
72% had excellent experience
24% had good experience
0% had poor experience
Let's ask the twit at the podium and see how she dodges it.
Gee, maybe MLB can get the All Star game back to Atlanta since the voting atrocities have been debunked.

@gatordad3 😭

c79f093a-3d87-4578-823a-8b0b91ffa10b-860x475.jpg

72% had excellent experience
24% had good experience
0% had poor experience
Let's ask the twit at the podium and see how she dodges it.
Gee, maybe MLB can get the All Star game back to Atlanta since the voting atrocities have been debunked.

This ain't it. You don't get it

Explain it to us then.

Pretend we're 5 and don't speak English.
Well I tried before and you guys will never understand. Putting in rules to make it tougher to vote, in which the new rules target what black people do best is an attack on black people. Of course Adams and Biden went way too far with the rhetoric but it was designed to suppress black people.

Well I tried before and you guys will never understand. Putting in rules to make it tougher to vote, in which the new rules target what black people do best is an attack on black people. Of course Adams and Biden went way too far with the rhetoric but it was designed to suppress black people.
So we're too stupid to understand or you aren't articulate enough?

Wow. Look at those clever black folk just shimmy around those rules.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
This ain't it. You don't get it
You sound very disappointed in those survey results. Can you at least explain why the survey results wouldn't at least reflect even somewhat these draconian voting laws you are claiming. I'm sorry you are so unhappy that so many black Georgia voters had an excellent or good voting experience.

I reported a survey. You act like I made up those numbers. I'll bet a lot of those survey responders would say you don't get it either and have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Like what? Are you saying they are good at stealing elections? Ballot mules? Fraudulent mail in ballots? What exactly?

Reactions: instaGATOR
You sound very disappointed in those survey results. Can you at least explain why the survey results wouldn't at least reflect even somewhat these draconian voting laws you are claiming. I'm sorry you are so unhappy that so many black Georgia voters had an excellent or good voting experience.

I reported a survey. You act like I made up those numbers. I'll bet a lot of those survey responders would say you don't get it either and have no idea what you're talking about.
I'm not shocked by the results of that poll. I bet it's similar nationwide.

I was telling you that your analysis of the poll is incorrect. The 2 items that you're trying to link is off.

KalimGoodman, how about this. Why don't you give us, what in your opinion, is the most draconian aspect of the Georgia voting law that is designed to make it harder for blacks to vote. I would be particulaly interested if the item you select is exclusive to Georgia or if any other states have the item you select, paricularly if there are any blue states.

Just asking for one item from you.

Voting shouldn't be as easy as doing an internet poll. The easier things are to do, the easier it is to manipulate results. Ballot harvesting and unsolicited mail in ballots are two of them as well as not requiring ID.

You always play the victim, don't you? Count your blessings and you will be blessed but if you only count your curses you will only be cursed. God bless.

KalimGoodman, how about this. Why don't you give us, what in your opinion, is the most draconian aspect of the Georgia voting law that is designed to make it harder for blacks to vote. I would be particulaly interested if the item you select is exclusive to Georgia or if any other states have the item you select, paricularly if there are any blue states.

Well, Georgia is a blue state in many regards.

I just want to know how this law supposedly makes it harder for blacks to vote.....but doesn't affect any other minorities? How is it that Asian-Americans, for instance, aren't affected by this law, but it 'suppresses' blacks?

As always, the dems platform is that blacks are too stupid to know how to vote, so asking them to follow the same voting laws as everyone else is 'voter suppression'.

I just want to know how this law supposedly makes it harder for blacks to vote.....but doesn't affect any other minorities? How is it that Asian-Americans, for instance, aren't affected by this law, but it 'suppresses' blacks?

As always, the dems platform is that blacks are too stupid to know how to vote, so asking them to follow the same voting laws as everyone else is 'voter suppression'.
It's actually insulting. I don't understand how he doesn't get it.

It's actually insulting. I don't understand how he doesn't get it.
He doesn't care if it insults blacks, he's just blindly defending his politics. Same thing with the antifa thread. He claimed that antifa didn't support the dems, I show him how antifa.com redirects to the White House site RIGHT NOW, and he ignores.

Cause that inconvenient truth blows up his narrative.

So KalimGoodman, with your inability or unwillingness to produce even just ONE dracanonian voting law impediment to black Georgia voters, as you were requested, to give credence to your argument and counter the survey, in any high school or college debating contest, you get a big fat F. You don't even try. I'm just sorry that you cannot feel happy about so many Georgia black voters having excellent voting experiences when you would love just the opposite.

So KalimGoodman, with your inability or unwillingness to produce even just ONE dracanonian voting law impediment to black Georgia voters, as you were requested, to give credence to your argument and counter the survey, in any high school or college debating contest, you get a big fat F. You don't even try. I'm just sorry that you cannot feel happy about so many Georgia black voters having excellent voting experiences when you would love just the opposite.

He seems not to realize or want to admit that the new “rules” apply to EVERYONE of Georgia’s voters regardless of skin color. And surprise surprise it went extremely well.

ADVERTISEMENT