ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia is actually celebrating the fact that they haven’t won a National Title in 40 years LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol a pathetic group of people with a racist as a head coach...yet they cheer cheer cheer.

During the pregame ceremony has anyone ever tested if that many Life Alerts can be in close proximity without malfunctioning?

Reactions: grommit
Georgia Tech be like, “I got that beat....”

Jaws3.jpg

Just think, there are people in Georgia who's grandparents weren't even born yet the last time Georgia won a national championship. Possibly GREAT grandparents considering the fact that it's Georgia we're talking about here.

Reactions: sadgator
Lol don't worry about uniforms just worry about that annual beat down in Jacksonville ..Kirby>Mullen

Lol don't worry about uniforms just worry about that annual beat down in Jacksonville ..Kirby>Mullen
We won 3 in a row, you won 3 in a row. Then we won 3 in a row, now you've won 3 in a row again. How is this considered an annual beatdown bye Georgia? That sounds like parity to me over the last 10-12 years.

How about this?
2017 42-7 margin of victory 35
2018 36-17 margin of victory 19
2019 24-17 margin of victory 7

Looks to me like Georgia is trending in the wrong direction there the past 3 years. Yes UGLY beat us horribly with ol' Butterteeth in 17, and thankfully that was the straw that broke the camel's back and paved the way for Dan Mullen to come in.

Let's look at it from the other side,

2008 margin of victory for UF 39
2009 margin of victory for UF 34
2010 margin of victory for UF 3
Then UGLY goes on to win the next 3 games. UF put on a beatdown there, it actually put on TWO beatdowns, and Georgia slowly came back to finally win some. Same thing is happening right now with Georgia coming in having replaced it's entire offense from last year as well as it's OC. But you have bragging rights until Jacksonville still, so enjoy it while you can. You know you're staring at a 3 loss season this year.

We won 3 in a row, you won 3 in a row. Then we won 3 in a row, now you've won 3 in a row again. How is this considered an annual beatdown bye Georgia? That sounds like parity to me over the last 10-12 years.

How about this?

Looks to me like Georgia is trending in the wrong direction there the past 3 years. Yes UGLY beat us horribly with ol' Butterteeth in 17, and thankfully that was the straw that broke the camel's back and paved the way for Dan Mullen to come in.

Then UGLY goes on to win the next 3 games. UF put on a beatdown there, it actually put on TWO beatdowns, and Georgia slowly came back to finally win some. Same thing is happening right now with Georgia coming in having replaced it's entire offense from last year as well as it's OC. But you have bragging rights until Jacksonville still, so enjoy it while you can. You know you're staring at a 3 loss season this year.

How about this?

come on now 3 losses..quit listening to Paul Finebaum and the Media you guys are getting your hopes up way too high...Georgia Defense will be better than last years..our Offense will be night and day from last year... Gators looking at 3 losses, thats reality

"What happens to all of those highly rated recruits after they get to Athens." --- SOS

Well, they don't win a NC for 40 consecutive years, that's what.

UGly/4th&Dumb, with about 20 5-stars and SEC excuse for officials (zero holding calls on pass plays in 2019) only managed to squeak out a 7 point win.

I like our chances....

come on now 3 losses..quit listening to Paul Finebaum and the Media you guys are getting your hopes up way too high...Georgia Defense will be better than last years..our Offense will be night and day from last year... Gators looking at 3 losses, thats reality

Your offense is hot garbage, and when you are sweating out a win over Arky on Saturday you will start to understand. But since you are a dawg, it will take a while for you to get there.

Good golly you are dumb.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
"What happens to all of those highly rated recruits after they get to Athens." --- SOS

Well, they don't win a NC for 40 consecutive years, that's what.

UGly/4th&Dumb, with about 20 5-stars and SEC excuse for officials (zero holding calls on pass plays in 2019) only managed to squeak out a 7 point win.

I like our chances....
Thats correct 7 points..no doubt UGA was terrible on Offense last year and we still won..because you guys can't break 17 points the last 2 yrs..it want change this year with all them 5 stars plus O
Your offense is hot garbage, and when you are sweating out a win over Arky on Saturday you will start to understand. But since you are a dawg, it will take a while for you to get there.
Ok well
Good golly you are dumb.
Really...We will see
Good golly you are dumb.
Good golly you are dumb.
we will see jackA

Thats correct 7 points..no doubt UGA was terrible on Offense last year and we still won..because you guys can't break 17 points the last 2 yrs..it want change this year with all them 5 stars plus O

Ok well

Really...We will see

we will see jackA

Butthurt much?

Problem is, you fear I'm right, and you are afraid to admit it, even to yourself.

As a player and a coach I believe ole kirbs is 4-4 against the Gators. Better than most living dawgs.

Last year your offense was mediocre. This year you are going to miss last year's offense.

You are going to lose to Auburn and Bama, the only real question before we play is whether you will lose to Kentucky as well. But our game? There is no question. We are going to rub your noses in your mess. But on the bright side, you play a bunch of bums after us, so you can finish on a 4 game win streak and feel good about yourselves. You know, like Tennessee does every year.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

How about this?

You need to study up on what defines a trend

I'm not worried about UGa. AT ALL. If I was, why, I would probably be over at their site right now. Hint Hint.
Really im just talking football..just talking smack-it makes it fun...except it want be for you guys watching UGA play in the SEC Championship again

Really im just talking football..just talking smack-it makes it fun...except it want be for you guys watching UGA play in the SEC Championship again

If that happens, try to not get your ass kicked quite so badly this time, m'kay? You embarrassed the Eastern Division last year.

If that happens, try to not get your ass kicked quite so badly this time, m'kay? You embarrassed the Eastern Division last year.
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but the last time we represented the East, we didn't fare so well. A 54-16 (L) to the Tide doesn't look to good on the resume`. Just saying

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but the last time we represented the East, we didn't fare so well. A 54-16 (L) to the Tide doesn't look to good on the resume`. Just saying

You mean the same year Arkansas beat us 31-10 and FSU beat us 31-13? Where we finished the season 9-4? Yeah, I don't think we were claiming any national championship aspirations, like Georgia was last year.

You mean the same year Arkansas beat us 31-10 and FSU beat us 31-13? Where we finished the season 9-4? Yeah, I don't think we were claiming any national championship aspirations, like Georgia was last year.
But isn't that what Georgia does every year? Preseason national champs, only to lay an egg somewhere down the road. Typical UGa fashion

Reactions: gatordad3
Sure, cause you are all about division pride. Tney rolled Clemson, too. Feel bad about that?

Straw Man argument.

Your defense got rolled by LSU. They got exposed. Your offense, well, it did about as well as everybody expected. Result? You were proven a fraud. When all you dawggies are talking about having the greatest defense ever this year, it's amusing how selective your memories can be. And this year, your offense isn't going to be there to grind out rushing yards and take the air out of the ball to protect your defense. Hey, I've admitted to having schadenfreude watching FSU struggle, I freely admit I'll enjoy watching your frustrations this year as well.

Straw Man argument.

Your defense got rolled by LSU. They got exposed. Your offense, well, it did about as well as everybody expected. Result? You were proven a fraud. When all you dawggies are talking about having the greatest defense ever this year, it's amusing how selective your memories can be. And this year, your offense isn't going to be there to grind out rushing yards and take the air out of the ball to protect your defense. Hey, I've admitted to having schadenfreude watching FSU struggle, I freely admit I'll enjoy watching your frustrations this year as well.
Greatest defense ever? As usual you are exaggerating. It should be damn good considering 80% of the production returns, offense? No one knows. LSUwas on a roll by seasons end, a sight better than even the version you played. Could have been the best single season in CFB history. So our defense wasn’t so much exposed as you’d like, just saw a juggernaut of an O, and got zero help from their offense. For all the bragging and trash talking you do it’s laughable to see you say any other fan base is guilty of the same.

Greatest defense ever? As usual you are exaggerating. It should be damn good considering 80% of the production returns, offense? No one knows. LSUwas on a roll by seasons end, a sight better than even the version you played. Could have been the best single season in CFB history. So our defense wasn’t so much exposed as you’d like, just saw a juggernaut of an O, and got zero help from their offense. For all the bragging and trash talking you do it’s laughable to see you say any other fan base is guilty of the same.

Bragging and trash talking? I think you have me confused with all the pound puppies wandering around here, even after Paco gave the heave to the worst offenders.

Plus, this is a GATOR site. Something upsets you, there's the door.

Straw Man argument.

I can't wait for the excuses to roll in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT