ADVERTISEMENT

General Milley Collaborated with the Chicoms against Trump

One thing about Jan 6th many keep forgetting, the corrupt FBI couldn’t even fake there was any organization of the “insurrection”.

First unorganized unarmed insurrection in the history of earth. Isn’t that just called a “mostly peaceful” protest?

Trump supporters are armed with 10-20 million 'Assault-Rifle' 15's and it's estimated over a trillion rounds of 5.56. If they wanted to mount an insurrection you'd know it. And I assure you that none of them would forget to bring a weapon to the fight.

Trump supporters are armed with 10-20 million 'Assault-Rifle' 15's and it's estimated over a trillion rounds of 5.56. If they wanted to mount an insurrection you'd know it. And I assure you that none of them would forget to bring a weapon to the fight.
The shot mandates are a precursor to them trying to take everyone's guns.

Reactions: nail1988
The shot mandates are a precursor to them trying to take everyone's guns.
yep in the name of a national health crisis.
They don't care about the illegal guns in America that are responsible for the vast majority of the crimes committed with a firearm. That violence will never get near the donor class or political class.
They are concerned about the legal gun owners that are buying, building and stockpiling them. That is the true threat.

We're attacking a high ranking member of the military for committing blatant treason. This isn’t that hard. It's one of the more blatant and obvious cases of treason in a hundred years.

Dig your heels in, create strawmen, deflect, obfuscate and lie all you like...it's still treason.
If you're correct, I am quite sure the man will get his due.

Reactions: nail1988
afb091621dAPR20210916034505.jpg

We're attacking a high ranking member of the military for committing blatant treason. This isn’t that hard. It's one of the more blatant and obvious cases of treason in a hundred years.

Dig your heels in, create strawmen, deflect, obfuscate and lie all you like...it's still treason.
Derp. First of all, you must not understand the definition of treason. He was acting in support of our country, not against, just in case an unstable president went off the rails. You can't try someone for treason for something that never happened.

You Trumpers are such drama queens.

Derp. First of all, you must not understand the definition of treason. He was acting in support of our country, not against, just in case an unstable president went off the rails. You can't try someone for treason for something that never happened.

You don't know how any of this works. You have no concept of chain of command. You have ZERO clue of the definition of treason. You don't aid and abet your enemies.

id·i·ot
/ˈidēət/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. INFORMAL
    a stupid person.

Similar:
    fool

halfwit

nincompoop

dunce

dolt

ignoramus

cretin

imbecile

dullard

moron

simpleton

clod

dope

ninny

dimwit

nitwit

goon

dumbo

dummy

dum-dum

dumbbell

loon

jackass

bonehead

fathead

numbskull

blockhead

dunderhead

chucklehead

knucklehead

muttonhead

pudding-head

thickhead

wooden-head

airhead

pinhead

lamebrain

peabrain

birdbrain

zombie

jerk

nerd

dipstick

donkey

noodle

Had to shorten the list. Rivals can't handle the amount of stupid listed, however accurate.

You don't know how any of this works. You have no concept of chain of command. You have ZERO clue of the definition of treason. You don't aid and abet your enemies.

id·i·ot
/ˈidēət/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. INFORMAL
    a stupid person.

Similar:
    fool

halfwit

nincompoop

dunce

dolt

ignoramus

cretin

imbecile

dullard

moron

simpleton

clod

dope

ninny

dimwit

nitwit

goon

dumbo

dummy

dum-dum

dumbbell

loon

jackass

bonehead

fathead

numbskull

blockhead

dunderhead

chucklehead

knucklehead

muttonhead

pudding-head

thickhead

wooden-head

airhead

pinhead

lamebrain

peabrain

birdbrain

zombie

jerk

nerd

dipstick

donkey

noodle

Had to shorten the list. Rivals can't handle the amount of stupid listed, however accurate.
He / she still doesn't comprehend. You'll have to dumb it down a little more or much more.

id·i·ot
/ˈidēət/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. INFORMAL
    a stupid person.

Similar:
    fool

halfwit

nincompoop

dunce

dolt

ignoramus

cretin

imbecile

dullard

moron

simpleton

clod

dope

ninny

dimwit

nitwit

goon

dumbo

dummy

dum-dum

dumbbell

loon

jackass

bonehead

fathead

numbskull

blockhead

dunderhead

chucklehead

knucklehead

muttonhead

pudding-head

thickhead

wooden-head

airhead

pinhead

lamebrain

peabrain

birdbrain

zombie

jerk

nerd

dipstick

donkey

noodle

Bean counter.

PS. He didn’t aid and abet any enemy. Is China a declared enemy of the state. If so, why do we buy so much shit from them. You guys are clueless, or maybe just overly sensitive because everyone other than his cult recognized how unstable the man is. Thank God the people have spoken and kicked his ass to the curb where he can’t do any damage.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo

So...just as I predicted. Go figure.

Treason is "the highest of all crimes"—defined as intentionally betraying one's allegiance by levying war against the government or giving aid or comfort to its enemies

Bean counter.

PS. He didn’t aid and abet any enemy. Is China a declared enemy of the state. If so, why do we buy so much shit from them. You guys are clueless, or maybe just overly sensitive because everyone other than his cult recognized how unstable the man is. Thank God the people have spoken and kicked his ass to the curb where he can’t do any damage.

My goodness, you are dumb AF. On purpose fwiw.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
So...just as I predicted. Go figure.

Treason is "the highest of all crimes"—defined as intentionally betraying one's allegiance by levying war against the government or giving aid or comfort to its enemies
Good. Now name the declared enemy. Name what action he took .

I’ll hang up and listen. I see they didn’t teach civics in Alabama. Just because you say something is so, doesn’t make it so.

I’ll hang up and listen. I see they didn’t teach civics in Alabama. Just because you say something is so, doesn’t make it so.
You are such a dumb MFer, you aren't worth our time. But you amuse me. Dance! Dance! 😂
dumb-and-dumber-dance.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Pay your Rivals bill.

We've got some stupid MFers on this forum. One has his own thread dedicated to himself, only fitting when the village idiot gets his just media coverage. Still laughing.............. 😂 😂 😂 😂

BSC.........you listening? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3

You would be nothing if you weren't intellectually dishonest.

And as I've told you dozens of times now, 8 of my 13 years of pre-college education occurred in Florida. The other 5 were in Louisiana. The first year of college was also in Florida fwiw.

China is absolutely the greatest military threat to the US. If you don’t recognize that, and your stubborn lying ass absolutely does, then eat fewer paint chips.

I actually think this is bad but do you believe what's in the book? Or only the parts that get you mad? Because it didn't paint Trump in a good light. You can't have it both ways.
This isn't about Trump. You sound like a child with your whataboutism.

Milley was conspiring with our enemy and against the United States. If you are so morally bankrupt that you can't own that, then you really need to leave the country.

Reactions: gatordad3
I wish I shared your optimism. If a lower ranked, less influential member of the military committed this act, I would be equally optimistic.
Well, i guess we will see. I don't exactly take Bob Woodward that seriously. Especially in regards to anything trump.

And as I've told you dozens of times now, 8 of my 13 years of pre-college education occurred in Florida. The other 5 were in Louisiana. The first year of college was also in Florida fwiw.

China is absolutely the greatest military threat to the US. If you don’t recognize that, and your stubborn lying ass absolutely does, then eat fewer paint chips.
So you're a Gator fan?

So you're a Gator fan?
It's possible he is on any other day than tomorrow. I think Ghost is the same. Funny thing, they don't like each other. lol We had a guy who used to post here, played football for some other SEC school, don't remember his screen name but we called him numbers. He announced he was taking an assistant coaching job, at Auburn, (I think), and said he couldn't be posting anymore here.
There is another guy, Oozie, played DB for Georgia Southern. Solid Gator fan, very very high football acumen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mdfgator

You keep dodging the questions.

1. Is China a named enemy( other than on your right wing websites). Have they ever attacked us. Just having a military doesn't make them our enemy. If that was the case, Trump committed treason by talking to both Russia and China.

2. What treasonous act was committed.

If you can't answer those questions, then no treason, as much as you would hope so.

1. Is China a named enemy( other than on your right wing websites). Have they ever attacked us. Just having a military doesn't make them our enemy. If that was the case, Trump committed treason by talking to both Russia and China.

If you can't answer those questions, then no treason, as much as you would hope so.
Yes. Now the hard question: Is it time to charge Hiden voters with treason?

Or maybe it's not that hard.

In honor of today’s game.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
It's possible he is on any other day than tomorrow. I think Ghost is the same. Funny thing, they don't like each other. lol We had a guy who used to post here, played football for some other SEC school, don't remember his screen name but we called him numbers. He announced he was taking an assistant coaching job, at Auburn, (I think), and said he couldn't be posting anymore here.
There is another guy, Oozie, played DB for Georgia Southern. Solid Gator fan, very very high football acumen.

Ghost and I are good.

Reactions: NavigatorII

Re-read my last post on intellectual dishonesty.

And then work on that. You're welcome.

Damn walk on kicker. See you in December, this time with a fully loaded assault rifle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT