ADVERTISEMENT

General Milley Collaborated with the Chicoms against Trump

according to Bob Woodward

he should be tried for treason @BSC911 @kalimgoodman

why dI’d these so called reporters sit on this?

I’m glad that this is coming from Bob Woodward to because it will be taken more seriously by the liberal press. Dude should immediately be relieved of command and should force military Trail for dishonorable discharge.

Not sure you can charge him for treason since we’re not officially at war with China, but I believe there’s another charge similar for which you can charge him.

Milley is symbolic of what was left after Obama cleared out the Pentagon of competent men and women.
Today's top brass are best at making a good impression, conquering small talk, currying favor, and throwing great cocktail parties.
He's a pompous asshole and needs to be GONE.

"...In General.--That the President is authorized to use all
necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations,
or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the
terrorist attacks
that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such
organizations or persons
, in order to prevent any future acts of
international terrorism against the United States by such nations,
organizations or persons...."-2001 AUMF

Whereas anyone aiding the enemy in time of War is committing Treason. The president is not exempt. 2001 AUMF is still in effect and is a Declaration of War. The Taliban is the enemy and we are still at War with them.

"...In General.--That the President is authorized to use all
necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations,
or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the
terrorist attacks
that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such
organizations or persons
, in order to prevent any future acts of
international terrorism against the United States by such nations,
organizations or persons...."-2001 AUMF

Whereas anyone aiding the enemy in time of War is committing Treason. The president is not exempt. 2001 AUMF is still in effect and is a Declaration of War. The Taliban is the enemy and we are still at War with them.
Sen Graham asked Judge Kavanaugh to clarify this during his confirmation and he explained that we have technically been at 'war' since 9-11. This may also help explain why the dems were so desperate to get the story out that China had nothing to do with covid and that they were NOT the bad guys here.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
A true patriot. You have to put the country first when dealing with an unstable president

A true patriot. You have to put the country first when dealing with an unstable president
General Norman Schwarzkopf was a true patriot.

quote-in-a-recent-interview-general-norman-schwartzkof-was-asked-if-he-thought-there-was-room-norman-schwarzkopf-39-33-39.jpg

d84fc47623664de3bc53352f4c62c730--leadership-quotes-united-states-army.jpg

pussy.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like all of the Trump cultists are circling the wagons.

Must defend Trump

Must attack all those who question him.

Must defend Trump

This isn't even about Trump. It's about idiots like yourself that would sell their country out before admitting their delusional TDS. The anger is at severely stupid Americans, consider yourself served.

serve-legal-papers-compressor.gif

Nope. All will be forgiven.
He was saving the world from from the 21st century Hiltler who was planning a right wing coup on Jan 6...even though they showed up with no guns. Libs are too dumb to understand that only Democrats would come up with that sort of plan.
One thing about Jan 6th many keep forgetting, the corrupt FBI couldn’t even fake there was any organization of the “insurrection”.

First unorganized unarmed insurrection in the history of earth. Isn’t that just called a “mostly peaceful” protest?

Pay your Rivals bill.
He doesn’t understand the issue. This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

Biden can’t finish a sentence or go a day with shitting his pants. I can’t imagine Milley’s
cell phone bill.

Another question - why did Milley only call China? There are many countries in the world at risk if we really had an unhinged madman at the helm.

Biden can’t finish a sentence or go a day with shitting his pants. I can’t imagine Milley’s
cell phone bill.

Another question - why did Milley only call China? There are many countries in the world at risk if we really had an unhinged madman at the helm.
You're giving him waaaaaaay too much credit IMO.

He's a troll and he thinks this is how he can draw attention to himself.

As you see, everyone is bored with his act. We ignore him like he ignores calls from Sarah in Accounts Receivable to pay his bill.

This isn't even about Trump. It's about idiots like yourself that would sell their country out before admitting their delusional TDS. The anger is at severely stupid Americans, consider yourself served.

serve-legal-papers-compressor.gif
All for the mighty dollar

cell phone bill.

He’s being paid 💰

Reactions: fatman76
You're giving him waaaaaaay too much credit IMO.

He's a troll and he thinks this is how he can draw attention to himself.

As you see, everyone is bored with his act. We ignore him like he ignores calls from Sarah in Accounts Receivable to pay his bill.
I stand corrected 😆

Should we crowdsource the $10? I feel like we have plenty of resources to get him back to reading premium material.

I stand corrected 😆

Should we crowdsource the $10? I feel like we have plenty of resources to get him back to reading premium material.
I do find it funny that the only 2 posters here that will have anything to do with him, @Mdfgator and @kalimgoodman, are both premium members, yet neither of them are willing to kick @BSC911 a couple of fivers so he can settle his debt to Rivals?

How very.....telling. @Mdfgator claims the rich is sticking it to the poor, yet when he has a real chance to help the poor, he passes LOL

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
I do find it funny that the only 2 posters here that will have anything to do with him, @Mdfgator and @kalimgoodman, are both premium members, yet neither of them are willing to kick @BSC911 a couple of fivers so he can settle his debt to Rivals?

How very.....telling. @Mdfgator claims the rich is sticking it to the poor, yet when he has a real chance to help the poor, he passes LOL
Ghost, how's it going? I have been worried about you. How's Oklahoma?

It's treason you twerp. You don't get to commit treason because of your bullshit.

If a general does the same to Veggie Joe, it's still treason.

Some of you libs give new meaning to the word hypocrisy.

Reactions: dezyDeco

Must defend Trump

We're attacking a high ranking member of the military for committing blatant treason. This isn’t that hard. It's one of the more blatant and obvious cases of treason in a hundred years.

Dig your heels in, create strawmen, deflect, obfuscate and lie all you like...it's still treason.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT