ADVERTISEMENT

Gators vs dawgs..

Countygator1

Gator Great
Dec 1, 2017
Can the Gators keep up the energy and energy two games in a row? Need that defense we had against Vols

How many minutes has Mike played on the floor so far?
Is he making his shots, playing good defense?

Coaches Coach --- Players Play (or not).
And what are the game stats so far for Johnson, Lewis, and Castleton? :rolleyes:

How many minutes has Mike played on the floor so far?
Is he making his shots, playing good defense?

Coaches Coach --- Players Play (or not).
And what are the game stats so far for Johnson, Lewis, and Castleton? :rolleyes:
If it is always the players fault and never the coaches then why do coaches get fired? Or are you suggesting that coaches should never get fired because it is never their fault?

Better defense in the last 16 minutes. Only gave up 25, roughly 6 in each 4 min segment. Do that in the 2nd half and we will be in great shape.

Take the road win for sure. Offense played with a lot of movement. 2nd game in a row. Defense was awful. Goodness. Officiating was inconsistent. At one one point dawgs had 21 free throws to our 5. It got a little closer when dawgs starting fouling at the end to extend game.

If it is always the players fault and never the coaches then why do coaches get fired?
Or are you suggesting that coaches should never get fired because it is never their fault?

Another 'straw-man' argument. Kinda like it never being the players fault. When they don't do as they have been coached constantly, who's fault is that? The HC's obviously, because he's solely responsible for everything, because the buck stops in the middle. :rolleyes:
UF
UAA
AD
HC
Ast Coaches
Supplemental Staff
Players

And that's why the haters and clueless twits are always screaming to Fire the HC whenever their chosen team isn't winning championships. 340 D1 Teams, but only 1 NC, so fire the other 339 HC's ever year.

Well, no, let's be fair about this firing stuff. We'll only fire the 170 HC's that end up in the lower half every year. Leading to just firing the 7 SEC HC's in the lower half of the SEC every year.

Well guess what? Mike is in the upper half of both. In fact, by making the NCAA he's in the upper 64/340.
In fact, he's finished in the upper 32/340 every year.

WoW!!! That puts Mike inside the upper 10% of all D1 B-Ball coaches, EVERY YEAR.

Only complete idiots would want to fire that quality of a HC, so have at it I guess.... 😏

THE University of Florida should expect their teams to regularly contend for their conference championships and win one every few years, as well as being in the discussion as a Top 20 team nationally. That is a reasonable expectation. Mike White is not doing that and in fact normally underachieves pre-season rankings and expectations. After 6 years he should be held accountable.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Another 'straw-man' argument. Kinda like it never being the players fault. When they don't do as they have been coached constantly, who's fault is that? The HC's obviously, because he's solely responsible for everything, because the buck stops in the middle. :rolleyes:
UF
UAA
AD
HC
Ast Coaches
Supplemental Staff
Players

And that's why the haters and clueless twits are always screaming to Fire the HC whenever their chosen team isn't winning championships. 340 D1 Teams, but only 1 NC, so fire the other 339 HC's ever year.

Well, no, let's be fair about this firing stuff. We'll only fire the 170 HC's that end up in the lower half every year. Leading to just firing the 7 SEC HC's in the lower half of the SEC every year.

Well guess what? Mike is in the upper half of both. In fact, by making the NCAA he's in the upper 64/340.

WoW!!! That puts Mike inside the upper 10% of all D1 B-Ball coaches, EVERY YEAR.

Only complete idiots would want to fire that quality of a HC, so have at it I guess.... 😏
Repeat after me, @nail1988 in the head....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
UF
UAA
AD
HC
Ast Coaches
Supplemental Staff
Players

So Mike only needs to be in the upper half of the SEC to satisfy UF. So if Florida was consistently only 3rd or 4th in the SEC-East in football, and with never a division title, that should be OK, right???

So, what are you sports genus types waiting for. FIRE MIKE WHITE NOW!!! 🤓

Oh, that's right, you twits have got nothing but your own biased opinions to go on.
Nobody with any power or authority agrees with you, so yap and snivel away.... 🤣 🤣 🤣

PS
And as of today's show, the 850 AM Gators Sports Talk host doesn't agree with you either... :p

So, what are you sports genus types waiting for. FIRE MIKE WHITE NOW!!! 🤓

Oh, that's right, you twits have got nothing but your own biased opinions to go on.
Nobody with any power or authority agrees with you, so yap and snivel away.... 🤣 🤣 🤣

PS
And as of today's show, the 850 AM Gators Sports Talk host doesn't agree with you either... :p
There were many occasions, well, almost every game he broadcast during the MusDump and Butters era, when Mic Hubert had to bite his tongue because of the sH!t show they both produced while at UF.

Have at it twits, while I,,,, ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

PS
Will the twits be the one'x paying off Mike's buyout with 4 years remainig on his contract???
I didn't think so.... 😏

UF Men's Big 3

Kevin's Baseball is preseason #1 SEC and Nation.

Dan's Football finished #2 SEC but at #17 CFP & AP.

Mike's Basketball is currently at #3 SEC and a projected NCAA Tourney team.
(playing without the SEC's preseason PoY, and with Lewis and Castleton missing games recently)

Looks pretty good to me, considering the 2019-20 Scamdemic fiasco..
I've been a Gator fan since 1965, so I've seen a lot of AD's, Coaches, and players come and go.
So I keep in mind that these are just kids games, and not of any real importance as the World comes and goes.... :cool:

The gators are once again assuming their position atop the sports world across all (men’s and women’s) sports. Sorry all gator haters it’s true.

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT