ADVERTISEMENT

Gators to the CFP?

bananadance.gif

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Nice, lol, funny thing is that BJ was my favorite cfb talking head BEFORE he went and did something like this, lol, now I just like him more, haha.

It's not like it's impossible. Win the East, which even Mac did twice (with a marginally worse UGA program), and you're going to play for it. And Mullen came close to beating 'Bama last year at MSU. He did have a quarterback though.

Reactions: sadgator
Our schedule is not impossible. We have a shitload of work to do, and we would need every lucky star in the universe to shine upon us, but it wouldn’t be shocking if we ran the table in the East (any subsequent issues with frying pans notwithstanding).

The setup is perfect. Georgia will bre favored in Jax. The Dawgfans will be hyped. Just one problem. These Gators can take down the Dawgs in the 4th qtr. THe reason Savage conditioning. The reason Savage mental edge.The reason Mullen calling plays. The reason because the Dawgs inexplicably lose in Jax even though they may have better players. I like the bet with the Dawgs favored by 7 or more.
If

Beating UGA and then (presumably) Bama? Ouch. Those two teams are going to be in the playoffs again. This same guy picked Michigan State!

Last edited:
The setup is perfect. Georgia will bre favored in Jax. The Dawgfans will be hyped. Just one problem. These Gators can take down the Dawgs in the 4th qtr. THe reason Savage conditioning. The reason Savage mental edge.The reason Mullen calling plays. The reason because the Dawgs inexplicably lose in Jax even though they may have better players. I like the bet with the Dawgs favored by 7 or more.
If

Jones gets to play and is really good as a true freshman?

If

Fever, please take note of the quoted post.

This, while refresheningly optimistic, is what might be considered "sunshine pumping" and "rah rah" speech.

Hahaha. No chance. You didn’t even get to go to bowl game last year and now you think you’re a CFP team. Drink bleach!

Hahaha. No chance. You didn’t even get to go to bowl game last year and now you think you’re a CFP team. Drink bleach!

WE don’t think anything, it was an opinion given by an analyst. Must suck to be stupid.

Fever, please take note of the quoted post.

This, while refresheningly optimistic, is what might be considered "sunshine pumping" and "rah rah" speech.

They do have quite a bit of turnover but I think talent level will make the game tough to win. Mac left us in a deficit there to Georgia. I guess if the defense played crazy good that day its possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT