ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Great Patric Young Needs Your Prayers

GatorGray

Bull Gator
Apr 3, 2002
He was in a horrific auto accident over the weekend. He was in Nebraska for his wedding this weekend when he rolled his truck. He is in a hospital in South Dakota (I suspect that was the closest one to the accident site) From what I have read it will be a serious life-altering situation - possible paralysis(?). Billy Donovan has offered to fly him to Denver where there is an excellent facility for such injuries.

Rock solid person, I always liked him. A rotten break for all...
I'll send him, his family, and his bride a prayer or two...
😟

• Sad
Reactions: TennesseeGator
He was in a horrific auto accident over the weekend. He was in Nebraska for his wedding this weekend when he rolled his truck. He is in a hospital in South Dakota (I suspect that was the closest one to the accident site) From what I have read it will be a serious life-altering situation - possible paralysis(?). Billy Donovan has offered to fly him to Denver where there is an excellent facility for such injuries.
They don't come any better than Patric. Praying right now. God bless.

Reactions: bradleygator
Anybody hear what is the latest on Patric?

Last edited:
I remember meeting Patric and his sister when they were just getting out of wearing diapers. His father was a substitute teacher at Forrest Sr High after the USFL folded. He also worked security. His dad was about 6'3" or 6'4" but nobody dared to Eff with him after he chased down two would be school skippers, then carried both of them back to the deans office. It was funny as hell watching it happen. His father Robert caught me getting into my car and knew I was skipping my next class as I told him I had to go home to grab my essay for my next class to avoid lowering my grade in that class. He knew I lied but for some reason let me go.

I remember meeting Patric and his sister when they were just getting out of wearing diapers. His father was a substitute teacher at Forrest Sr High after the USFL folded. He also worked security. His dad was about 6'3" or 6'4" but nobody dared to Eff with him after he chased down two would be school skippers, then carried both of them back to the deans office. It was funny as hell watching it happen. His father Robert caught me getting into my car and knew I was skipping my next class as I told him I had to go home to grab my essay for my next class to avoid lowering my grade in that class. He knew I lied but for some reason let me go.

Watched most of the UK BB game on the SECN last night, and during the halftime and postgame segments Patric was very complimentary of UK and Coach Cal. He's a well-spoken young man who represents the Gators very well.

One of my all time favorite Gators. I didn't even know he was sick. VERY happy he is doing well!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT